CMBB un-official Caption Contest! (pic)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Petrovitch and Gregor couldn't help but feel that they were old grogs and this was a new Peng challenge......

[ November 24, 2002, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Guy on left:

"So anyway, Comrade Vasiliy was like, totally wasted and he starts telling me how he loves me and I was like, "Whatever", and then Comrade Fedetenko comes up and oh my God, he totally starts hitting on him and then....."

Guy on right:"Oh please let him shut up or I'm gonna drive this thing into a power pole."

Driver to Woody Allanovic:

Can I confess something? I tell you this because as an artist, I think you'll understand. Sometimes when I'm driving on the road at night, I see two headlights coming toward me. Fast, I have this sudden impulse to turn the wheel quickly head on into the oncoming car. I can anticipate the explosion, the sound of shattering glass, the flames rising out of the fueling gasoline.

Yeknod

Guy on the Left: *thinking to himself*"I wish there was an empty seat between us, sitting so close together is kinda gay...

Guy on the Right: *thinking to himself*: "I wish I went to sniper school and had Klavdia Kalugina as my instructor. She is like totally hot..."

Guy in the back: *thinking to himself* "Its pretty cold out here, I wish I had some vaseline for my face..."