Just wanted to say 'Hi!'

Hello all, Im new to the game genera and the forums as well and just thought Id say 'Hi'.

Ive been playing the demo for a couple of days and just placed my order for the full game. All I can say is 'Wow!' The other strategy games of this type just dont even compare. Im not very good at this type of game (strategy) as Im mainly a simmer with WW2OL as my drug of choice but Im really looking forward to sinking my teeth into this and really learning some tactics and battle strategy. Cant wait for the game to get here, but in the mean time Ill be playing out the demo and lurking on these boards.

See you all around the boards!

Originally posted by Kinjari:

Hello all, Im new to the game genera and the forums as well and just thought Id say 'Hi'.

Ive been playing the demo for a couple of days and just placed my order for the full game. All I can say is 'Wow!' The other strategy games of this type just dont even compare. Im not very good at this type of game (strategy) as Im mainly a simmer with WW2OL as my drug of choice but Im really looking forward to sinking my teeth into this and really learning some tactics and battle strategy. Cant wait for the game to get here, but in the mean time Ill be playing out the demo and lurking on these boards.

See you all around the boards!

While you wait you can play the CMBO demo TOO :)

so in the CMBO demo there are three scenarios (Chance Encounter is an ALL time favourite of mine)

and you can play the 3 scenario's in the CMBB demo.

It may take a while for your game to arrive :( .

BUT its always worth the wait!

-tom w

Thanks for the warm welcome all! And for the tip about CMBO...Ill be D/Ling that when I get home *grin*

I was tossing and turning last night trying to get to sleep but kept running different scenarios through my head about how to better overcome the second demo mission...Im in BIG trouble when the full game gets here!