Frequently-Asked Questions - Combat Mission - Barbarossa to Berlin

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Do you go out at all apart from to buy beer? :D

With all those polar bears and killer reindeer running around ? HECK NO ! Beer and potatochips are the only supplies I'll risk my life for. Everything apart from those is excess, which I do not need. I remember a time, when I had to go to the mailbox, to get my copy of CMBB... I'm glad it was summer, so I didn't freeze so bad and the bears and wolves were still hunting in the countryside. We still had killer reindeers, but you can tell when they attack from the horrible screech, just like the Stukas. Those were the days of DANGER and FEAR !

Sure, blame Peng again for your problems.

How about blaming all the whiney hussies who nitpick every little part of CMBB? It must be a bug because I can't cheat the way I did in CMBO!!

My infantry isn't indestructable yet, please patch the game again. My extremely enormous and heavy tanks seem to bog too often for my tastes and I find that most disconcerting. Please fix or do somefink!!

Originally posted by Soddball:

[QB]What about them? Do you mean how do you take them?

--------------------------------------------------

My apologies, I had done a quick scan through the *FAQ* for a *How to take screen shots* before asking the previous question. Then upon seeing your reply I did a more thorough scan and *voila*.

Silly me redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

KC