Frequently-Asked Questions - Combat Mission - Barbarossa to Berlin

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

[QB]Are you talking about my sister again? Someone was talking about a slippery little patch a few days ago.

==================================================

SSSHHHH,(talking in wee whisper, while glancing nervously over his shoulder) not here, we can't talk of *bumping* her here!!

Patch?.....I know nothing of a patch!

KC

edit/oops, I used a patch once, while trying to quit smoking??

[ November 19, 2002, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Krazy Canuck ]

Add this Tigrii guy to the FAQ. Seems to start threads here and there like MasterGoodale. Needs to be on the FAQ for the same reasons as our friend MG (maybe they're twins ?).

Just took my socks off and counted: on the first page there were 10 (!) threads started by Tigrii or PantherG. So we may be dealing with TRIPLETS !

Oh, and *BumB*

(edited to take my socks off)

[ November 19, 2002, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: SaTyR ]

Originally posted by SaTyR:

Add this Tigrii guy to the FAQ. Seems to start threads here and there like MasterGoodale. Needs to be on the FAQ for the same reasons as our friend MG (maybe they're twins ?).

Just took my socks off and counted: on the first page there were 10 (!) threads started by Tigrii or PantherG. So we may be dealing with TRIPLETS !

Oh, and *BumB*

Lordie, there's more, maybe the master of this thread could restrain all his raw recruits?

KC

Stayed up all night making a scenario for CMBB. Made a really nice map and took the time to think about the forces, write the briefings etc. Tested it from both sides (against the AI) and found it totally unplayable (against the AI) for several reasons: when attacking, the AI never went for the big victory flags, it just took the smaller ones outside the main battle zone AND LOST. When defending, the AI lost the smaller flags and tried to counter-attack... 2 platoons against 2 companies plus armor support ;) In a way it was funny, AI leaving foxholes and great defencive positions to counter-attack a superior force... But OTOH, I spent so much time with this one, that I got a bit angry when all my work was flushed down the toilet. Ho-hum, maybe after the patch ;)

This rant serves as a *BumB*, so my scenario DID achieve something ;) Sad to see the FAQ drop to page 2, so up you go ! It's 7.30 am in Finland and I'm off to bed ;)

Originally posted by Krazy Canuck:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SaTyR:

Oh, and *BumB*

Lordie, there's more, maybe the master of this thread could restrain all his raw recruits?

KC</font>

Day shift reporting for duty.

(Sigh) I dont know what with MasterG making a single handed attempt to subvert the Peng and hordes of wet behind the ears cannon fodder morphing this into a Tips and tricks forum, where is a man to lurk.

BUMP .

Now all we have to do is get the masses to read this! Maybe there should be an entrance exam? Only one question needed..

Q Who/what is Peng ?

Anyone failing to answer will be required to "SOD OFF"

[ November 21, 2002, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: CavalryMan ]

A gigantic "The patch is out" *BumB*... Why do PPL start threads saying that the patch is out when the "official" "the patch is out" thread is still going on ? Don't they know how to read ? Is it possible to know how to write but not to read ? Still happy that the patch is out, have to see how the fixes change the game (if they even do). Without further ado:

*BumB*

Oh, and include this thread to the FAQ: http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=003665

(edited to say cheese)

[ November 21, 2002, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: SaTyR ]

Oh, and this night I'm going to sleep 'cos I have to work the whole weekend through. Last bumb of the night/evening for me, before Tigrii/PantherG/whatever starts to post, tonight I just don't have the energy to bumb the FAQ a thousand times just because of PPL like him/them. Tomorrow maybe more CMBB scenario editing (finns vs. soviets...) and late night bumbs, but for THIS night; good night and

*BumB*