Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I've fallen off of the Peng Challenge and I can't get up!

Oh I've accepted it alright Lorak.

I just don't have time to terrorise the Outerboards AND the Pool at the same time so I just stride about out there introducing newbies to the joys of "prison rules" CM ;) .

P.s. Joe Shaw. You can rest easy. Your squire, Harv, did not challenge me in public. I challenged him in private ;) . The sad little bastard screamed for a while but after explaining "prison rules CM" to him he came quite willingly ( you may want to re-read that last ;) ).

P.p.s. Can Pengers who have challenged me in the past get over to the thread to confirm their acceptance of my challenge... or to confirm the fact that they actually do NOT have any balls and thus can't summon up the courage to play ;) .

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I've accepted it alright Lorak.

I just don't have time to terrorise the Outerboards AND the Pool at the same time so I just stride about out there introducing newbies to the joys of "prison rules" CM ;) .

P.s. Joe Shaw. You can rest easy. Your squire, Harv, did not challenge me in public. I challenged him in private ;) . The sad little bastard screamed for a while but after explaining "prison rules CM" to him he came quite willingly ( you may want to re-read that last ;) ).

P.p.s. Can Pengers who have challenged me in the past get over to the thread to confirm their acceptance of my challenge... or to confirm the fact that they actually do NOT have any balls and thus can't summon up the courage to play ;) .

Originally posted by Persephone:

I think Joe should have another official title added amongst all of his other official titles:

Knight Champion of the MBT, Justicar and Cesspool Drain Commissioner and Official Trekkie of the MBT

Persephone

Only if you make him wear those stupid pointed ears.

Or a lobster on his forehead. I'd settle for one of those, too.

[ June 06, 2002, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

I think Joe should have another official title added amongst all of his other official titles:

Knight Champion of the MBT, Justicar and Cesspool Drain Commissioner and Official Trekkie of the MBT

Persephone

Only if you make him wear those stupid pointed ears.

Or a lobster on his forehead. I'd settle for one of those, too.

[ June 06, 2002, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

<Big>OOO</big>OOOooo, GEEK FIGHT, GEEK FIGHT!

I wouldn't take that if I were you, dalem.

No, Leeo, no. I can see when I'm in the wrong weight class. Clearly Old Joe (my god he's old, isn't he?) is the bigger Star Trek geek than I.

Sir Joe, House Persiflage hereby bestows upon you a chilling honor.

Arise! Sir -- I said "Arise!" Oh, the hip. Right, right... Sure, no problem.... No really, it's okay. It's flagstone, how can a little O2 tank scratch it? Well, sure, I guess if you dropped it, but you didn't -- oh, right, well really, I hadn't intended for you to sit on anythi -- I didn't think you were going to stay that long. I said "I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO STAY THAT LONG!!" Right, no, that's fine. Really you -- Pondscum!, no need to run with that pike, it's just Old Joe here... Look, it's frikkin' flagstone, he can't scratch -- well of course if he drops it but he can't drop it if he's sitting on the darned thing, can he? What? Oh! Why Joe! You stood up on me there... no, no, not about you, we -- No, of course you're not a bother. In fact, we wanted... I said we wanted (stop snickering!) to bestow upon you House Persiflage's as yet highest honor... So Arise! Sir Joe, Official -- No! No, ha ha, I don't want you to kneel again, we'll just count the first one...

Arise! Sir Joe, Official Justiciar of the MBT, Official Drain Commissioner of the MBT, and now also the Official Trek Grog of the MBT!

Here is your communicator, your phaser, your tricorder, and your official badge of office. Yes, well, it was supposed to be an IDIC pin but they were getting $100.00 a pop for them at the con. This is the real prop bowl that Spock threw across the hallway when Nurse Chapel tried to serve him Vulcan P'lomeek soup. Sure it's real - look at the chip in the rim. Hm? Oh, I guess you could hold it, or maybe put it on a staff and carry it or -- No, that's fine, of course you can wear it on your head.

Well, anyway, thanks for coming to visit, come back real soon. Bye now! Bye! (Wave goodbye and smile, dammit!) Bye! Bye-bye! Unh-huh, Bye! Goodbye!

Bye!

Goodbye, Joe!! Watch the -- oh, no, that's fine, you're doing fine! Bye!!

Bye!!

Bye

[ June 06, 2002, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

<Big>OOO</big>OOOooo, GEEK FIGHT, GEEK FIGHT!

I wouldn't take that if I were you, dalem.

No, Leeo, no. I can see when I'm in the wrong weight class. Clearly Old Joe (my god he's old, isn't he?) is the bigger Star Trek geek than I.

Sir Joe, House Persiflage hereby bestows upon you a chilling honor.

Arise! Sir -- I said "Arise!" Oh, the hip. Right, right... Sure, no problem.... No really, it's okay. It's flagstone, how can a little O2 tank scratch it? Well, sure, I guess if you dropped it, but you didn't -- oh, right, well really, I hadn't intended for you to sit on anythi -- I didn't think you were going to stay that long. I said "I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO STAY THAT LONG!!" Right, no, that's fine. Really you -- Pondscum!, no need to run with that pike, it's just Old Joe here... Look, it's frikkin' flagstone, he can't scratch -- well of course if he drops it but he can't drop it if he's sitting on the darned thing, can he? What? Oh! Why Joe! You stood up on me there... no, no, not about you, we -- No, of course you're not a bother. In fact, we wanted... I said we wanted (stop snickering!) to bestow upon you House Persiflage's as yet highest honor... So Arise! Sir Joe, Official -- No! No, ha ha, I don't want you to kneel again, we'll just count the first one...

Arise! Sir Joe, Official Justiciar of the MBT, Official Drain Commissioner of the MBT, and now also the Official Trek Grog of the MBT!

Here is your communicator, your phaser, your tricorder, and your official badge of office. Yes, well, it was supposed to be an IDIC pin but they were getting $100.00 a pop for them at the con. This is the real prop bowl that Spock threw across the hallway when Nurse Chapel tried to serve him Vulcan P'lomeek soup. Sure it's real - look at the chip in the rim. Hm? Oh, I guess you could hold it, or maybe put it on a staff and carry it or -- No, that's fine, of course you can wear it on your head.

Well, anyway, thanks for coming to visit, come back real soon. Bye now! Bye! (Wave goodbye and smile, dammit!) Bye! Bye-bye! Unh-huh, Bye! Goodbye!

Bye!

Goodbye, Joe!! Watch the -- oh, no, that's fine, you're doing fine! Bye!!

Bye!!

Bye

[ June 06, 2002, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Right then, chores to be dealt with I suppose:

Fionn, Harv may have challenged you privately but he then ... lookie here lad, I needn't explain this to YOU! He's my Squire and I'll hold him accountable for whatever I choose. I would have thought that even an Honorary Knight would understand that much.

Dalem you ... you ... you WHIPPERSNAPPER you! You are a boil upon the arse of the universe and all here are well aware of it. You'd do well to mind your P's & Q's lad or it will be the worse for you ... of course just BEING you is about as bad as it gets.

I'm off to Denver next week and my presence here will be intermittent at best ... do TRY to carry on without me!

Joe

Right then, chores to be dealt with I suppose:

Fionn, Harv may have challenged you privately but he then ... lookie here lad, I needn't explain this to YOU! He's my Squire and I'll hold him accountable for whatever I choose. I would have thought that even an Honorary Knight would understand that much.

Dalem you ... you ... you WHIPPERSNAPPER you! You are a boil upon the arse of the universe and all here are well aware of it. You'd do well to mind your P's & Q's lad or it will be the worse for you ... of course just BEING you is about as bad as it gets.

I'm off to Denver next week and my presence here will be intermittent at best ... do TRY to carry on without me!

Joe

YK2, maybe you got a defective one...Yeknod was able to get his Berli inflated.

Persephone

Yeah but we all know Yeknod is full of hot air so it would be an easy task for him.

HEE HAWWWWWW deep breath....

HEE HAWWWWWW blows out...

Voila... one inflated Berli

P.S.

Mine is defective for sure cos it aint got any horns. :rolleyes:

YK2, maybe you got a defective one...Yeknod was able to get his Berli inflated.

Persephone

Yeah but we all know Yeknod is full of hot air so it would be an easy task for him.

HEE HAWWWWWW deep breath....

HEE HAWWWWWW blows out...

Voila... one inflated Berli

P.S.

Mine is defective for sure cos it aint got any horns. :rolleyes:

Fionn, Fionn? Hmmm, weird name rings a bell, but I can't quite place him. Wasn't there some total wuss going by the the name Wittmann that also signed off as Fionn who claimed to be a brilliant tactician but nobody ever found out since you had to read a dozen pages of his rules, sign a fifteen page disclaimer and agree not to beat him up too badly in the purse fight on the bbs prior to playing him? Same guy? Surely nobody would make such an emoticon using, take my tank and go home type pantywaist a member of the Cesspool. Unless it was on Shaw's watch anyway. That old codge can't even tell a Geelong barracking Victorian from a Geelong barracking New South Welshman. Bloody over the hill geeks.

Fionn, Fionn? Hmmm, weird name rings a bell, but I can't quite place him. Wasn't there some total wuss going by the the name Wittmann that also signed off as Fionn who claimed to be a brilliant tactician but nobody ever found out since you had to read a dozen pages of his rules, sign a fifteen page disclaimer and agree not to beat him up too badly in the purse fight on the bbs prior to playing him? Same guy? Surely nobody would make such an emoticon using, take my tank and go home type pantywaist a member of the Cesspool. Unless it was on Shaw's watch anyway. That old codge can't even tell a Geelong barracking Victorian from a Geelong barracking New South Welshman. Bloody over the hill geeks.

Originally posted by Goanna:

Right then MATE, I'm giving you just 48 hours to complete the task set before you in the Squire Grudge Match or you forfeit any and all claim to the Squire The_Capt ... mind you he's been seriously GONE for so long it may not matter anyway but he'll be, by GAWD, assigned to CMPlayer unless you do your duty!

... over the hill, am I ... I'll show HIM over the hill ... Australians ... what's the good of them then, eh?

Joe

Originally posted by Goanna:

Right then MATE, I'm giving you just 48 hours to complete the task set before you in the Squire Grudge Match or you forfeit any and all claim to the Squire The_Capt ... mind you he's been seriously GONE for so long it may not matter anyway but he'll be, by GAWD, assigned to CMPlayer unless you do your duty!

... over the hill, am I ... I'll show HIM over the hill ... Australians ... what's the good of them then, eh?

Joe

Originally posted by Fionn:

Hey Pally, I don't have to go to no outerboard to get my butt kicked all over a CM map! Just ask any of the guys in here. They'll tell ya! Am I right, men? Yeah! Guess I showed him.

Originally posted by Fionn:

Hey Pally, I don't have to go to no outerboard to get my butt kicked all over a CM map! Just ask any of the guys in here. They'll tell ya! Am I right, men? Yeah! Guess I showed him.