Peng, I Challenge you to a breathalyzer test

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

J.LO is an annoying, pretentious housepet with delusions of significance...

I was just wondering if there was any single person on the planet, including rain forest tribes, certain Kalihari Bushmen and small marsupials dwelling in Tierra Del Fuego who have NOT seen J.Lo's chestal region.</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I was just wondering if there was any single person on the planet, including rain forest tribes, certain Kalihari Bushmen and small marsupials dwelling in Tierra Del Fuego who have NOT seen J.Lo's chestal region.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Delaney:

Ok, don't get me wrong, but I always thought Martha was kinda hot, you know in that older woman sort of way. And I just LOVE what she can do with a piece of parchment paper and hot glue.

Don't worry, I'm sure Fair Delaney feels the same way.

Anyone who'd sleep with Martha Stewart would sleep with Margaret Thatcher, and, most likely, Leona Helmsley.

Also, it's just sick to post your disturbing 'hurt me, beat me, make me write bad checks' fascination with older, right-wing female martinets under your poor wife's sign-on.

You sick, sick little puddle of poodle urine.</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Anyone who'd sleep with Martha Stewart would sleep with Margaret Thatcher, and, most likely, Leona Helmsley.

Also, it's just sick to post your disturbing 'hurt me, beat me, make me write bad checks' fascination with older, right-wing female martinets under your poor wife's sign-on.

You sick, sick little puddle of poodle urine.

Don't you wish Gnomeboy. Martha was a major Democratic supporter. We on the right have enough baggage without being saddled with yours.

And where is my story?

[ December 10, 2002, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Marlow ]

My office is filthy. I need someone to clean it.

"Your office". Riiiiight. You work out of your house, or double-wide...whatever... so why not call it what it is, i.e. the kitchen table or the half of the sofa that the dog isn't presently relieving himself on.

Pretentious pillock.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

My office is filthy. I need someone to clean it.

"Your office". Riiiiight. You work out of your house, or double-wide...whatever... so why not call it what it is, i.e. the kitchen table or the half of the sofa that the dog isn't presently relieving himself on.

Pretentious pillock.</font>

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

I'm stuck at home with a nasty head cold - fortunately this means I get to play lots of CM - unfortunately it's all your bleedin' fault and I hate you even more!

Who rattled your cage, Stalling Wurlitzer? Feeling icky? Good, you just made my day.

It won't stop me massacring der Lemming, but as I do so I shall acknowledge that his existence does have some useful purpose after all.

Unlike yours, you mean?

Whatever Nightmare Hippie-Dalem might have to say about our recent... tryste in the snow, I want everyone to know that it was a Pity-F**K and that I felt bad for him being such a whiny imbecile that he couldn't move his troops an inch without them looking up at the camera and shrugging. So, maybe I gave him a head-start, maybe I thought he would be a push-over, and maybe, just maybe, like the dangers of conering a wolverine, it is dangerous to poke a Dalem with sharp sticks. Next time I will be sure to aim for the eyes at least...

I guess it's time for a Gamey Update or somefink.

athklata: I am Italian, he is not-Italian, and I have some bridges to secure on a fine, sunny day. He is a bay window molding and frame, I am dry rot.

Lars: QB attack by Lars, who has to deal with a crappy, open map. He is an attacker with a crappy, open map, I am a defender with cover. Read into that what you will.

Marlow: This isn't a battle, it's a traffic exercise. He is a crisp dollar bill thrown out of a bus window in a crowded market square in Morocco, I am the surging crowd.

OGSF: Another QB I believe, he has a better map than Lars though. He is a slowly-advancing blue station wagon, I am the Spyhunter car with plenty of oil slick left.

Stalin's Organ: A nice SL conversion, even to the dismounted cavalry and Stukas of Doom. But he is the toddler with a butter knife, and I am the light socket.

Speedbump: A cheery little CM:BO offering near Malmedy. He is the coin placed on the railroad track by an inquisitive grade schooler. I am the 4:20 freight bound for Chicago.

Panzer Leader: Wow. 97-3. I didn't know I could get a score like that against a human. He was Traci Lords circa 1984. I was Ron Jeremy, Tom Byron, Buck Adams, Randy West, Herschel Savage, and Joey Silvera all rolled into one.

IStalin's Organ: A nice SL conversion, even to the dismounted cavalry and Stukas of Doom. But he is the toddler with a butter knife, and I am the light socket..

Thiswould be why I'm tearing you a new one while you ait around for someone to flip your switch.

Panzer Leader: Wow. 97-3. I didn't know I could get a score like that against a human..

And you still haven't.

*WARNING - LADIES PLEASE AVERT YOUR EYES*

I was Ron Jeremy, Tom Byron, Buck Adams, Randy West, Herschel Savage, and Joey Silvera all rolled into one.

The preverted image THAT statement attempts to conjure doesn't bear imagining ...

Dalem, you are a sick puppy. Why don't you learn TiddleyWinks instead??

AJ

Well, possums, I'm back, and I can't say that I've missed any of you. The power came on approx. 18:20 EDT today, after I had spent $800 cash and hours of my valuable time procuring and installing a household generator. I'd love to say that little encoded packages of Death, Doom, and Destruction will be winging their ways to my various opponents forthwith, but frankly I have more important things to do - brush my cat, for instance. There's also the matter of the two dozen or so large trees still needing to be chain-sawed and stacked, and figuring out how I'm going to be able to afford all the stuff the insurance won't pay for. You have to laugh. I take solace in the fact that it could have been much worse, and maintain perspective by recognizing that for many it is.

And when despair started creeping over me like a wet, moldy blanket, I found refuge in the undying hatred that I have for all of you. They can take away my power, they can tear my roof, smash my car, max out my MasterCardâ„¢, and cover my hands in petroleum rash, but they can't take away my hatred.

Toodles.