BTS have you thought of adding [Passengers] to the unit interface

If you bring up the details of the unit the passengers/tows show up. It would be nice if there was an indicator on the unit main screen though. What would be really cool is if that indicator on the unit main screen also clickable which would then activate that passenger/tow.

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Good suggestions! At last something useful instead of that useless %@#&&@!!! map!

smile.gif

Michael

That useless map is really a placeholder for when you have clicked on a unit and are shoring its status. So it does have a point.

Still, a passengers button would be cool.

WWB

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

I agree

Some way to know "at a glance" (without hitting Return on EVERY unit) that a unit had passengers or not would be greatly appreciated smile.gif

-tom w

You can let the unit details open and click on next unit. The window refreshes automatically.

Nevertheless a passenger-marking would be very useful.

Another thing that always bothered me: the additional mouse click necessary to display kills!

Suggestion:

Press Enter once: Unit Details

Press Enter a second time: Display Kills

Press Enter a third time (or Escape): Close Window

Originally posted by Ben Galanti:

An easier way to select passengers would be nice. Sometimes it's a chore to select that HQ or panzershrike in a Halftrack. The multiple click thing would be fine...

Ben

I agree, but in the meantime I've found that turning off vehicle graphics shows your passengers quite clearly. They're the guys levitating 4 feet from the ground. It also makes them easier to select.

Originally posted by wwb_99:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Good suggestions! At last something useful instead of that useless %@#&&@!!! map!

smile.gif

Michael

That useless map is really a placeholder for when you have clicked on a unit and are shoring its status.</font>

Originally posted by Firefly:

...I've found that turning off vehicle graphics shows your passengers quite clearly. They're the guys levitating 4 feet from the ground. It also makes them easier to select.

I've been doing that for years, but it is kind of a hassle, especially if for some reason you have to go back and forth between turning vehicles off and turning them back on several times.

Michael