Should I buy CM:BO?

Yet another topic with this title.

This time, I'm wondering if I should buy it for a friend who has downloaded the demo and is thoroughly enjoying the game. I patiently explained to him over the span of many months that chicks dig wargamers. He is thinking of buying the game but cannot afford it at the moment. Since I have some spare money because I have no girlfriend and beer is cheap, I'm thinking of purchasing the game again.

Thoughts?

Yes, I think you should buy your friend the game. Why? Well, it'd be a nice thing to do for one thing and also I think it would be nice for you to have something in common with a person out in the real world so that perhaps you can talk face to face with a real, breathing entity and not spend all your time annoying us, you sad, sad, pathetic, little man.

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by Seanachai:

[QBAcademic. Hiram looks like a werewolf. And not a well-groomed one.[/QB]

Anything like the NVidia Tech Demo werewolf? Better? Worse?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Um, these chicks you mentioned - how are their booties?

What I mean is, are they hot? They sound hot...

Academic. Hiram looks like a werewolf. And not a well-groomed one.</font>

Hiram can't be trusted with violent war games. But since the game CD is round and smooth, I guess he can't poke his busstop buddy in the eye again.

BTW, CM is much more dependable than women. It fires up every time you touch it.

[ July 23, 2002, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Lawyer ]

Originally posted by Lawyer:

BTW, CM is much more dependable than women. It fires up every time you touch it.

Please, do go on sharing your inadequacies when it comes to the handling (no pun intended) of members of the female persuasion. We're all ears, really...

In the meantime, here is somefink you may want to check out. Help for the lawyer...

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lawyer:

Please, do go on sharing your inadequacies when it comes to the handling (no pun intended) of members of the female persuasion. We're all ears, really...

In the meantime, here is somefink you may want to check out. Help for the lawyer...</font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

In the meantime, here is somefink you may want to check out. Help for the lawyer...</font>

Originally posted by Lawyer:

BTW, lose that geeky white shirt you always wear in those "let's visit a tank museum" photo's. No wonder you are phobic to all women and most men who have a pulse.

That's quite a statement coming from someone with geeky white hair.

Cess-Hoover

Originally posted by Harv:

BTW, lose that geeky white shirt you always wear in those "let's visit a tank museum" photo's. No wonder you are phobic to all women and most men who have a pulse.

That's quite a statement coming from someone with geeky white hair.

Cess-Hoover</font>