Tom's BATTLE OF THE BULGE mod is OUT! And its soooooo cool!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, but the topic says it's out, so I don't get it. Didn't he say it's out and it looks cool? The link in Captain Wacky's post is broken. It's supposed to download the mod, but it doesn't work.

Does anyone know where I can get this mod? I think it will look nice on my new 8MB AGP card.

Originally posted by Croda:

Ya, but the topic says it's out, so I don't get it. Didn't he say it's out and it looks cool? The link in Captain Wacky's post is broken. It's supposed to download the mod, but it doesn't work.

Does anyone know where I can get this mod? I think it will look nice on my new 8MB AGP card.

I fixed the link. Try clicking it again. Don't worry, the mod is out and boy does it ever look cool!

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

I fixed the link. Try clicking it again. Don't worry, the mod is out and boy does it ever look cool!</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

I fixed the link. Try clicking it again. Don't worry, the mod is out and boy does it ever look cool!</font>

Hey sorry, guys. I figured it out.

The link to the mod is at the bottom of the page Captain Wacky linked to.

I have the mod now and you guys are dead on. It is so awesome!!

Thanks a bunch for all your help.

Croda, stop teasing the Modsluts. They are not as inured to your sarcasitic little ploys as we are.

Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Croda is so unsubtle that surely no one could possibly have been taken in by his inane patter, could they?

Just be grateful he hasn't sullied this thread with those inane nested quotes. Surely the most counterproductive 'feature' ever incorporated into UBB.

You can say that again.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Croda is so unsubtle that surely no one could possibly have been taken in by his inane patter, could they?

Just be grateful he hasn't sullied this thread with those inane nested quotes. Surely the most counterproductive 'feature' ever incorporated into UBB.

You can say that again.</font>

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Move over Gunny Bunny: Am I now the most hated man on the forum?

I dare say you've a fair way to go before you can rival the likes of Croda in that respect.

Interestingly I don't feel particularly triumphant that such a Pavlovian creature has taken the bait. Such conditioned reflexes have an inevitability about them that removes all possibility of suspensful anticipation.

Originally posted by Simon Fox:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Move over Gunny Bunny: Am I now the most hated man on the forum?

I dare say you've a fair way to go before you can rival the likes of Croda in that respect.

Interestingly I don't feel particularly triumphant that such a Pavlovian creature has taken the bait. Such conditioned reflexes have an inevitability about them that removes all possibility of suspensful anticipation.</font>