Tom's BATTLE OF THE BULGE mod is OUT! And its soooooo cool!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

IronChef, you should email Croda for the mod; apparently he has seen it. If he doesn't answer in ten minutes, keep emailing him at five minute intervals until he does. He won't mind.

I love emails! My incoming email .wav file is a 'Hail to the Chief' on the Bagpipes.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

IronChef, you should email Croda for the mod; apparently he has seen it. If he doesn't answer in ten minutes, keep emailing him at five minute intervals until he does. He won't mind.

I love emails! My incoming email .wav file is a 'Hail to the Chief' on the Bagpipes.</font>

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

I fixed the link. Try clicking it again. Don't worry, the mod is out and boy does it ever look cool![/QB]

No, I went back and it's still ... doh! Duped AGAIN! Man, I'll never learn. Bet against the winner of the Kentucky Derby on the replay. Didn't think he'd win twice...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I fear all you Poolers are being stained with the same brush...

Grog Dorosh, we demand that each and every one of us be handled...er, dealt with, in our own unique way.

Mace and Croda are both Cesspoolers, it is true. But are they representative of the 'Pool?

Well, is every Grog exactly like another?

Alright, bad example, there. Rather, is every road killed raccoon exactly like another?

I am here to tell you sir, they are not. They have been struck down, mangled, contorted, and can be encountered in every conceivable variation of horror possible.

Thus it is with the members of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Mace and Croda are simply two of our more horrifying road-kill raccoons (or, in Mace's case, road-kill dingo)

Originally posted by GreenGriffon:

Go look at Tom's site, then come back here and tell me how silly you feel for doubting me ;)

GG

Croda, I'm sorry I doubted you.

They really will rise to bacon rind speared on a swiss army knife every time.

Good gods, Modsluts are even more earnestly intense and non-discerning than teens going door-to-door for the United Way.

[ February 23, 2002, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

I'm not a "modslut" but I downloaded this mod and was in awe. Well done, Tom! I had my girlfriend look over my shoulder and we both made oooh and ahh noises as I used the test scenario. The trees, roads, the bridge, the houses...they are amazing. I almost feel bad having flaming tanks and dead bodies litter that beautiful landscape.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I'm not a "modslut" but I downloaded this mod and was in awe. Well done, Tom!

"Ditto"

I almost feel bad having flaming tanks and dead bodies litter that beautiful landscape.

Shame on you Hiram....... ;)

Why ANYONE would want to spoil such Beautiful Work with flaming tanks and dead bodies I'll never know.... Tis a work of ART.... And on my screen it will stay untouched.

BTW if Tom happens to read this, More Flash Movies please, (when you get time) but can the next one have Capt Corelli (Mr Cage) driving one of the Tanks...... :D

*Sheesh* Did I say that outloud!!!!! :rolleyes:

• 8 months later...

Hi

I've heard much about this mod and have been tracking though posts trying to find where to get it.

Is the address used above

http://home.arcor.de/tcmhq/

The right one, because I keep getting connection failures when trying to load it. If it is the right one does anyone know an alternative download site.

Thanks in advance

Will

Ok Figured it out for those who are also searching the new website is

http://www.militarygameronline.com/TCMHQ/

[ November 27, 2002, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: melb_will ]