Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I Challenge Peng for a bone to be thrown

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly don't refer to you, Pansy Breeder. I refer to athkatla, who is even now attempting to sneak a flammpanzer all the way 'round the battlefield into my flank. Little does he know I specifically outfitted my troopers with asbestos undies. Cancer shmancer.

DjB

Originally posted by Terence:

Ok, Whimsical, Try on this for size.

Your silly rules don't apply to me.

And that would be because you're an idiot?

The reason I am infinitely superior to a pustule like you is exquisitely simple.

Much like yourself.

For me, playing with toy soldiers is enough. I don't need to climb into some fetid virtual treehouse and play Peng Club with the other human refuse.

That's nice. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

(Squires.... Snicker snicker snicker. Good lord. Its quite a toy house you kids have....)

Gee thanks, but I thought it was a treehouse. Can't seem to keep your little metaphore straight for more than one sentence, eh? Sad, really.

I just want to walk by every so often and pee on you.

Nice trick if we're in a treehouse. But maybe we're in a toy house. What exactly is a "toy" house, anyway?

Consider yourself -- and the rest of the mongolods -- peed on.

And the horse you rode in on.

BTW Braniac, it's spelled "Mongoloid", or if you're politically correct, "Down's syndrome". Consider this a free lesson, now go play in traffic.

[ August 09, 2002, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Borish posting by Terence:

Your silly rules don't apply to me.

This is a union site. We have a powerful union. Are you really sure you want to take us on?

The reason I am infinitely superior to a pustule like you is exquisitely simple.

For me, playing with toy soldiers is enough. I don't need to climb into some fetid virtual treehouse and play Peng Club with the other human refuse.

Then wtf are you doing here?

The door's over there. *points to exit*

Go off and play with your toy soldiers. That'll keep you occupied until puberty kicks in and you'd rather play with girls.

...toodles!

I just want to walk by every so often and pee on you.

Hmmm, a peeing fetish.

I don't think you'll get any satisfaction here so could I suggest a visit to your nearest brothel.

Now SOD OFF, there's a good little deviant.

Mace

Originally posted by Terence:

[serious]You aren't very funny.

My four-year old daughter has Down's syndrome.

After I read your post, my first inclination was to punch you in the nose, but you live too far away and you aren't worth the drive. My second was to shout obscenities at you to tell you just how unfunny you are, but I think I would get banned, and you aren't worth that, either.

Pillock.[/serious]

Also, you misspelled mongoloid.

Steve

[ August 09, 2002, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

I certainly don't refer to you, Pansy Breeder. I refer to athkatla, who is even now attempting to sneak a flammpanzer all the way 'round the battlefield into my flank. Little does he know I specifically outfitted my troopers with asbestos undies. Cancer shmancer.

DjB

*whispering silently to himself and snickering*

Little does he know that it's one of Baldrick's cunning plans!

[ August 09, 2002, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: athkatla ]

Bah! Fegh! And Bleah!

Someone please kill Mister Beman NOW PLEASE VERY MUCH THANK YOU PLEASE. And Aussie Jeff. How the HELL do you solve a problem like Aussie Jeff? Is he really as spastically annoying as he seems? Is it an act? A farce? A consequence of overmedication? I've met decent Australians, I swear I have. Why were they wasting their time meeting me when they could have been burying Mister Aussie Jeff up to his ankles (upside down of course) in a cayenne and plutonium slurry?

"But oooooooo, we have to yap at each other senselessly like toy poodles on bad bathtub crank!"

Clue #1 - that's what email is for. And ICQ. If you're so goldurned happy to be alive spare us the details and go help someone across the street, Mister Beman and Mister Jeff.

And young Terence, who prances in like a Faerie of Olde and can't hold his water, try being more like the NASTY Faeries that would steal babies and set fire to your barn and make your cows sterile. You know, the GOOD stuff. Slapping MrSpkr around isn't going to get you any notches in your belt anyway - we all do that by reflex.

Bah and humbug and Nertz to you all.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I've met decent Australians, I swear I have.

Liar.</font>

Originally posted by Roxy:

Miiisteeer Speeeaaakeeer,

You spelled Mistaaa Spekaaa wrong.

Trust me on this - we still have all that archaic stuff in our Parliament for amusement of the masses.

And can the shop stewards please do somethign about the new scab on the block - I mean if thsi is a union house, and I gotta pay my dues then I want protection from non-union spelling mistakes!!

(Not u Foxy - this newbie fella who can't even get his Devo song titles right)

[ August 09, 2002, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by some Creteen:

Boring, boring, derivative and trite preteen potty humour

Pah!

You're pissing hopelessly into the wind, lad.

Time to hoist yer spinnaker and <BIG>*SOD ORF*</BIG> quicktime before the killer whales arrive...... Oh, don't forget to pull the plug on the way out.

Sir AJ

Knight of the HoB

Some updates :

AJ the poet, has had his own scenario bite himself in the bum. He lost.

Mace the brothel boy, (do they have sheep in there ?) is about to be overwhelmed by my panicking troops.

Simon is playing AJ's upgraded scenario... poor lad. Too early to tell who will win this one. But, how anyone can set up troops on the end of ropes over cliffs is beyond me !

Dalem owes me a turn.

Joe owes me a turn. I have the flag. He doesn't. His horrible 300 point game is too hard for him to handle. He sends a turn, then holds his breath before he sends another.

Poopa-can owes me a turn. (He just lost 24 men in 15 seconds. Impressive.

Noba.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

To think that I felt ashamed for those poor Kiwis who came stoned, stinking LAST by a country mile on the GREAT AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL IQ CHALLENGE the other night.

Now wait a gosh darned minute here. If they came in dead last in the Australian National IQ Challenge, we must be talking negative numbers here.

This is where trig would have come in really handy. Or algebra...one of those things the ancient Greeks foisted off on us.

Gits.

(Edited to say:) I'm sorry, it's just that the ancient Greeks really piss me off.

[ August 09, 2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by some Creteen:

Boring, boring, derivative and trite preteen potty humour

Pah!

You're pissing hopelessly into the wind, lad.

Sir AJ

Knight of the HoB</font>

Now wait a gosh darned minute here. If they came in dead last in the Australian National IQ Challenge, we must be talking negative numbers here.

This is where trig would have come in really handy. Or algebra...one of those things the ancient Greeks foisted off on us.

Gits.

Or, in your case, some brain cells not effected by copius amounts of alchohol. The Kiwis have always been the losers of the South Pacific. They even get called "South Pacific Poms". That shows how low their world status really is.

Noba.

Originally posted by Roxy:

Miiisteeer Speeeaaakeeer,

You have been very kind to me since my debut. You wouldn't even insult me with any vigor to get a setup. I also gather you are a member of the legal profession. In light of these facts, and my chronic problems with credit card fraud and identity theft, I need all the lawyer friends I can get. You sir, shall have your setup.

For FREE representation in those horrid courtrooms I often find myself in, I will even let you pick the type of game. You know, parameters and such. Just post them here. Oh, I am in possession of the full Combat Mission game. Although it was against my principles, and very difficult for me to do, I purchased the game with a valid credit card bearing my name. Someday I hope I can forgive myself for that.

Hmm. This might be interesting.

Date: December 1944

Length - 25 turns.

You- the light fingered, inept French, you pick quality, combined arms, human purchase.

Me, the whimsical medium quality Fallschirmjagers, combined arms - Human purchase

2000 points French assault, random weather, random time of day, village, moderate trees, modest hills, small map.

No handicap (other than the one you were born with, being from Arkansas and all).

Send me the setup, M'lady.

Steve

[ August 09, 2002, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Now wait a gosh darned minute here. If they came in dead last in the Australian National IQ Challenge, we must be talking negative numbers here.

Gits.

Or, in your case, some brain cells not effected by copius amounts of alchohol. The Kiwis have always been the losers of the South Pacific. They even get called "South Pacific Poms". That shows how low their world status really is.

</font>

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Now wait a gosh darned minute here. If they came in dead last in the Australian National IQ Challenge, we must be talking negative numbers here.

Gits.

</font>