49 to go

Yes, I imagine BTS is livin' in fat city thanks to us. I can see them all right now, vacationing in the Bahamas, walking around their time share drinking daquiries and wearing nothing but huge smiles and crocheted banana warmers.

Sorry, I think I just grossed myself out.

Hmmm. Figure at least three copies sold for every registered member of the Forum. That's in the neighborhood of ~25,000 copies. A modest estimate of takehome pay for each member of the team after overhead is met might be $5 each, assuming the take is split evenly (not too likely given Steve and Charles' long-term commitment to the project, but we're only blue-skying here anyway). That's $125,000. No wonder Matt went on vacation! :eek:

I just hope they're all on good terms with their friendly local IRS agents. :D

Michael

The big selling "boost" comes after the distribution from CDV, belive me, there r so many WWII grogs around they never know to be one, after they found a CM copy in one of the supermarkets around europe.

There r many reasons for some people not to buy from oversea, "wich rules r counting if there r some shipping problems" or anything else like that.

It was the right doing to sell over a distributor in europe, this will give extra money and save us for some more years a really good game.

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gyrene:

The forum has almost 8000 registered members, with only 49 left to hit that number.

We could get a cake or something.

Gyrene

Pigs on the .... ;) </font>