A mod question for Andrew.

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Ok, I think that's enough. Anyone else who wants it has to prove that they are a Mac user (that should narrow down the field a little bit :D ).

LOL, good idea. What's that thing on a Mac under OS9 and or classic, that is like the Start menu on a PC, but better? It could be the Dock, or the Launcher it up to you... :D

[ July 28, 2002, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

I wouldn't mind having a look at that new Pershing and Chaffee. For now, I guess I'll have to just have to satisfy myself with a partial screenshot taken by hitting command Shift 4 to select just the tank. Does that prove my Mac savvy? smile.gif

It sounds like it's getting close. I am really looking forward to seeing what you've done for the Pershing tanks Andrew. I can tell already that it'll be the best looking Allied tank around. Thanks again for all your time and work. You're tops.

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Ok, I think that's enough. Anyone else who wants it has to prove that they are a Mac user (that should narrow down the field a little bit :D ).

I'm a Mac user. Do you want my Gestalt ID as proof. ;)

Gyrene

Andrew, Just received your Beta Pershing in my MailBox - thank you! Beautiful work given the CMBO limitations. I will now proceed to test this out-of-factory Pershing via rigorous battle conditions, keeping a close eye the "performance" of this new machine ;)

Kind regards,

Charl Theron

Originally posted by Gyrene:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AndrewTF:

I'm a Mac user. Do you want my Gestalt ID as proof. ;)

Gyrene</font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

What, no aerial recognition flags? ;)

Stunning aint the word. I checked the stock graphics before installing the mod. Night and day!

After I send it to Gordon I'm sure he'll adorn it with the flags and cool camo schemes that he's famous for.

Thanks to all for the praise--you know that we MODers don't do it for the money (although it would be nice), just for the ego boost.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Uhhh... I hate to resurrect this thread at the risk of adding additional pressure to Andrew but.... ;)

Does anyone know if Andrew's Pershing ( or Chaffee ) MOD has been released yet? I mean, it's been over a week now... ;)

I was following this thread but forgot to post so I wasn't included in the beta release. Bummer :(

OMG that Pershing is awesome. I have become a major lurker these days, Matter of fact I don't think I have posted for over 2 months now. Andrew your Pershing has brought me out of the Shadows to post again. Excellent work as usual, I will be looking forward to thing gem.

Thanks again

Originally posted by Måkjager:

and sometime's not even for the ego boost ;) because we are just plain MAD :D with a twisted sense of DUTY to deranged MODSLUTS...yeah you heard me lcm1947 tongue.gif

Great work Andrew , your work is a constant source of amazement.

Regards

Måkjager

Well I seem to have screwed that quote from Makjager up pretty good so I'll just reply here and stop trying to figure out how to do quotes.

Now what's this modslut stuff Makjager? I just mildly like a mod here and then. It's not like I break out in a cold sweat when a week goes by and I don't get a fix, I mean see a new mod. To hear you tell it I just roam up and down the forum just hoping to see a new mod or even mention of one. I do read other posts you know? :D