Joe Has A Heart,Boo Has A Soul,Whatever Happened To Nip And The Peng Challenge Thread

Ye trollops wull talk tae any clump o' cradle cap tha gimps ats way ain here, widn'ye? Noo email, noo communi-feckin-cado. Pillocks. Wha's tha bleedin' kannigets tha's supposed tae bae lookin' oot fer ye?

Joe, didn'ye hae sum sort o' duty tae attaind tae here?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nippy:

Whatever Happened To Nip...

Oh I'm still here, despite the fact I have the worst cold in the history of man and my mother just tried to kill me again by trying to knock me off with one of the 1 Billion plus food allergies I have.

"I swear honey, I read the label and I didn't see anything that said soy!"

She's boiling a chicken later today, I fear for my life...

Now we all know what to get you for Christmas.

OGSF, you useless pile of dingo kidneys, stop feeding the troll. I understand the kinship you must feel with it, given that there aren't too many vertebrates on this planet lacking any sort of brainstem, but really - you are just encouraging it.

Besides, tragically enough, it hasn't bothered to follow the most rudimentary MBT rules regarding it's profile -- therefore, as 'Poolers we are all obligated to ignore it until it does.

Would that we could ignore you as well, you maggot-infested Scotsman.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

OGSF, you useless pile of dingo kidneys, stop feeding the troll.

Besides, tragically enough, it hasn't bothered to follow the most rudimentary MBT rules regarding it's profile -- therefore, as 'Poolers we are all obligated to ignore it until it does.

Steve

Wha sit there lookin' shtyupid whain ye kin open ye yammerin' cake-hole an' provide us wi' ye proof positive, eh? Did Ah noo post tae tha previous three pillocks tae ignore tha wisp o' yak braith? Did Ah noo point oot tha' at didnae hae a email addy ain at's poxy wee profile?

O' course Ah did. But noooooo..... Mr Ah'm a feckin' idjit git an' here, let mae prove at wi' mah mollusk brained mis-postin' Spkr comes boondin' ain wi' haes backside blatherin' awah an' lookin' proodly aboot tha Cess as hae di' sae.

Wha didn'ye slam ye concrete haid ain a car door, thain sue ye bog-shtyupid sailf fer bein' yoo?

Af'n Ah needed a full diaper tae folla' mae aroond repeatin' tha containts o' mah previous posts fer mae, Ah'd gi' Croda sixpence an' drag haim baheend mae wi' a bit o' string!

Pink eye.

Feckin' UBB

[ October 27, 2002, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: OGSF ]

Hello everybody , Goodness me how busy you have all been . I go away for few days and , Lo and Behold I've been Kannigeted , very nice I'm sure , greatness thrust upon them and all that (yes I said thrust) . Thanks to my Ex Liege Sir Mace, and to Joe Shaw .

Time for an update

Harv His boys remain out of sight , I will find them .

A J What lot of rockets he has and he isn't scared of using them either .

Lars I haven't surrendered yet but his flamethrower will decide the issue

Noba One turn left here and its still in the balance .

Originally posted by OGSF:

Ahm sech a feckin' idjit Ah shood be a Frainchmahn.

I'd be ashamed of having Mouse as a fanboy if'n I were you.

Of course, if'n I were you, I'd gnaw my wrists and curse God as I bled to death. But that's just me.

Let's settle this on the field of battle, AlphabetSoup. Send a setup.

Steve

Its a Sunday evening here, the Cesspool seems kind of lonely, I have a couple of bottles of a nice Merlot, a quart of Stolichnaya, and some marinated steaks grilling on the barby, I'll just stoke the fire a little.... there, that's better.... anyone care to join in?

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Mrspkr, please don't start any more games until you get rid of that GIANT-ASS FECKING LIST in your sig. My finger already has enough trouble scrolling past your vacant posts as is.

It grieves me to know I am causing you pain unintentionally.

I think of all the joy I have missed out on knowing that I was causing you suffering.

Steve

[ October 27, 2002, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Its a Sunday evening here, the Cesspool seems kind of lonely, I have a couple of bottles of a nice Merlot, a quart of Stolichnaya, and some marinated steaks grilling on the barby, I'll just stoke the fire a little.... there, that's better.... anyone care to join in?

I may have, just may have mind you, considered joining you. That is, before you referred to your grilling device as a freakin' barby. As all good Mercuns' know, only degenerates and Australians employ the term barby to refer to anything other than the blonde standing next to Lars (and most likely ignoring him) at the end of the bar. Pillock.

Papa

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

No, I didn't shoot myself in the head. If I did that every time after witnessing an amateur troll thread, I wouldn't be typing this. That's because I'd be dead, and rotting, and buried six feet under! How many cemeteries do you think have good net connections for decomposing cadavers? tongue.gif

Face it Vouture, you're just a big tease... getting our hopes up and all...

Merlot huh??? Could be worse, you could be one of those Chardonnay guys...

Stoli?!? Fresh from the freezer??? So cold that it pours like maple syrup outdoors in a Vermont winter??? Lad, you might have just moved up the ladder in my reckoning. No longer are you a single-celled protozoa, but now you are a multi-cellular one at that!

Now to be a real man, you have to grill your steaks on a Barbie. I know, the fumes from the burning plastic are suppsed to be toxic, but it is time to throw away those toys of your youth, and become a real man. <aside> You don't eat quiche, do you? </aside> No? Good.

[ October 28, 2002, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I may have, just may have mind you, considered joining you. That is, before you referred to your grilling device as a freakin' barby. As all good Mercuns' know, only degenerates and Australians employ the term barby to refer to anything other than the blonde standing next to Lars (and most likely ignoring him) at the end of the bar. Pillock.

Papa</font>

Well...seems pretty quiet here tonight. Maybe I should just turn out the lights and leave a candle burning in the window.

G'night all.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Well...seems pretty quiet here tonight. Maybe I should just turn out the lights and leave a candle burning in the window.

G'night all.

Good, He's gone. We can all come out from behind the sofa.

*trips over body*

Oh Crikey!!! Someone's gone and blown his brains out, in the Cesspool!!!

Oh wait, it's just a SSN. No biggy.

Mace

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Merlot huh??? Could be worse, you could be one of those Chardonnay guys...

Stoli?!? Fresh from the freezer??? So cold that it pours like maple syrup outdoors in a Vermont winter??? Lad, you might have just moved up the ladder in my reckoning. No longer are you a single-celled protozoa, but now you are a multi-cellular one at that!

Now to be a real man, you have to grill your steaks on a Barbi. I know, the fumes from the burning plastic are suppsed to be toxicv, but it is time to throw away those toys of your youth, and become a real man. <aside> You don't eat quiche, do you? </aside> Good!</font>