Joe Has A Heart,Boo Has A Soul,Whatever Happened To Nip And The Peng Challenge Thread

Ok before you step over the threshold I suggest you stop and think!

This is the Peng Challenge Thread

The Rules of the Peng Challenge Thread are quite straightforward, and lets face it if you don't know them, then you shouldn't be here.

Firstly, no one here likes you, or has any desire to. So.... "Sod Off".

Still here! then think on.. You should know that coming in, striking a pose, and challenging everyone in the thread to a match will get you nowhere fast.... Just "Sod Off".

Persistent Pillock eh?

Then you should pick someone out, preferably someone as newly arrived and worthless as yourself, taunt and challenge them, and you might just get a game.

Next, you should sound off as though you have a pair, but don't discuss said pair, people have been known to stop for a bite to eat while here and we don't want the likes of you spoiling their appetites.

Finally, while sounding off, we'd like you to remember that this is the Peng Challenge Thread not the pub down the road, vulgarity and expletive outbursts will serve you no purpose, We have standards here, and if you ignore or trample them, you will not only be told to "Go Away", you'll be told to "Sod Off".

Oh yeah... How could I forget!! There are ladies present, so if you decide to stay then make sure you bring plenty of wine and gifts, if you can impress them, you might end up being as welcome as Panzer Leader is.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice set of rules you've got there, M'Lady.

Pity about the waste of bandwidth above...but -

"You get that !"

Some updates whilst the thread is still steaming...

AJ is about to spit the dummy in Tiger, Tiger..somefink about not having anything worth anything left !...Or is this RIGHT ?

Simon is asleep at the last CMBO game - Send a turn !

Athlatka, Pondbrain, Nidan day, and Speedhump are just starting to lose...

GrandeLiege and I are locked in slow motion snow combat. My Matildas are applying for new ear muffs to defend against the noise generated by his Rumanian pea shooters... roll on desert warfare and see those tanks run over Italians in the sand !

Noba.

Originally posted by Persephone:

Hi YK2! The MBT looks great! I see there is plenty of food and wine here...and a nice fire burning...I think I'll have a glass of wine and relax in a comfy chair by the fireplace.

And I think I'll use a smiley too! :D

Persephone

Wine! At 8:30 in the morning?! Here let me get you this nice champaigne/orange juice blend. Mimosa time!

Now then, since OGSF can't be trusted to follow-up the fall-out his mindless drivel creates, I have taken the liberty of giving him a helping hand. To wit:

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hey, I use me chin for the mouse!

...an' ye haid fer ye arrse?

Ah'm sae feckin' grrreat Ah am.

Jimmy? Jimmy as tha' yoo mon? Speak tae mae Jimmy!

But hark, wah' stain throo yonder britches breaks?? At as a Croda, an' Hiram as tha wearer!</font>

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

*Shoots self in the head*

Oh I say, well done then. FINALLY we get an SSN with a sense of purpose and definition to his life. Haven't felt this positive about SSNs since Pondscum showed up with his ever so CORRECT name.

Dame YK2 ... not bad, not bad at all in fact, in fact (is there an echo in here?) quite good. Short and to the point and therefore not in the tradition of Seanachai or myself, but quite good indeed.

The title, OTOH (not to be confused with OGSF who is quite confused enough thank you very much) makes implications for which there are no verifiable facts.

Joe

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Now then, since OGSF can't be trusted to follow-up the fall-out his mindless drivel creates, I have taken the liberty of giving him a helping hand. To wit:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hey, I use me chin for the mouse!

...an' ye haid fer ye arrse?

</font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Mi Lady, he could stop the thinking and just do somefink very stupid. It might be amusing.

Yeknod

You're wish is my command Yeknod

*Shoots self in the head*

Just a pity he chose the messy way out,anyone with half a brain (pardon the pun) would have known how hard it is to get the stains out of velvet. Not to worry, I was thinking of recovering that old sofa anyway.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

"hinka cumfae cashore canfeh, Ahl hityi oar hied 'caw taughtie. "

Ok. I give up.

I think I got the first part "hinka cumfae" (do you think I come from) and some of the rest, but what the hell does "cashore canfeh" " and 'caw Taughtie mean?

Where is PawBroon when I need him!!!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The title, OTOH (not to be confused with OGSF who is quite confused enough thank you very much) makes implications for which there are no verifiable facts.

Joe

But of course you are right Joe (as per usual)...

Verifiable or not... you can't deny you love it eh?

BTW Persephone take it easy on the wine, we're getting pretty low on supplies.

:D

Smilie added because Peng is just a nipper and he doesn't scare me.

Originally posted by YK2:

Ok. I give up.

I think I got the first part "hinka cumfae" (do you think I come from) and some of the rest, but what the hell does "cashore canfeh" " and 'caw Taughtie mean?

Ah believe tha mewlin' twerp were sayin' tha' jus' cos hae cam frae Carronshore, at didnae mean hae cudnae fit. Hae thain blathered on aboot threatenin' tae hit mae ain tha haid wi' a cold potatoe.

Ah blame Seanachai fer thas.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

<font size=-1>Haven't felt this positive about SSNs since Pondscum showed up with his ever so CORRECT name.</font>

You can sweet-talk me all you want, Joe, but you're still not getting your walking sticks back.

Whatever Happened To Nip...

Oh I'm still here, despite the fact I have the worst cold in the history of man and my mother just tried to kill me again by trying to knock me off with one of the 1 Billion plus food allergies I have.

"I swear honey, I read the label and I didn't see anything that said soy!"

She's boiling a chicken later today, I fear for my life...

No, I didn't shoot myself in the head. If I did that every time after witnessing an amateur troll thread, I wouldn't be typing this. That's because I'd be dead, and rotting, and buried six feet under! How many cemeteries do you think have good net connections for decomposing cadavers? tongue.gif

One would be enough, kindly find it and sit in it!!!

No, I didn't shoot myself in the head. If I did that every time after witnessing an amateur troll thread, I wouldn't be typing this. That's because I'd be dead, and rotting, and buried six feet under! How many cemeteries do you think have good net connections for decomposing cadavers? tongue.gif

Oh you guys, your just killen' them.

amateur troll thread
That is way off! There are some professional trolls here, sheesh!

As a suggestion...Put your head in a sack, any type should do really, hold your breath, count to 100 slowly. When you begin to see bright bits of light, count to 100 again, slooowly Sod off!

Edit for good manners (oh Gawd).

[ October 27, 2002, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Excuse me, we are all professional trolls here.

The image of you buried six feet under does have a certain appeal.