I wonder when...

Originally posted by Gurra:

The only real problem actually, is that she´s not at all into Combat Mission. :(

Look on the bright side: at least you won't have to face her smirk across the breakfast table the morning after she's whipped your ass and made you look like a totally incompetent idiot.

:D

Michael

Hello one and all....

Garden... bark chips and concrete resolve that one..

as for the game teach the little lady to play hot seat.. works for me (current girlfriend that is)

W.I.F.E

washing... ironing... fighting battles... Etc

as for the kids.. well lets just say i am on the look out for another ex Mrs Rabidbvr

treat her good you only miss them when its to late..

I do already have to face her smirk across the table in the morning, making me look like a totally incompetent idiot-concerning common day stuff like being able to shop what was on the list, not miscoulor the laundry, not forgetting the important dentist appointment for the kids...and she´s not playing THE game yet, only I... :D

Gurra

Saturday afternoon 13:00:

Man drives the car(me), woman in the passenger seat(girlfriend). She´s the one to watch him doing all the right things as he´s trying to get ready for the drivers licence finale.

- What are you doing?! I get nervous when you drive like this! she says.

- Hey, take it easy, let me just drive in my own way! he says.

They drive on for an hour, under which time the car from time to time sways a little, from left to right and back again.

- What is it with you?! she says. - You drove better 6 months ago!

- I´m sorry...I might just be a bit distracted, that´s all.

- What do you think about?!

- I just...ah, nothing.

- Tell me!

- Well, I can´t help study nature...

- What?!

- You know, woods bases, scattered trees, fences...rough...grass...it´s fascinating.

STOP.

I think you can all imagine the continuation of this, as she´s very well aware of my sessions with photoshop between 11:00 pm to 03:00 am.

;)

Gurra

Originally posted by Lord Harmes:

I have been thinking of cheating on my home pc and installing CMAK on my work pc... the thought of this excites my very much, yet I feel so dirty! smile.gif

:D LOL :D

I also thought about this... ...but it was never possible.

If you can play at work, remember : TOGGLE SOUNDS OFF !! :D