Palms, Peng and a North African Challenge

Nidan1

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Aw, you love this thread. Late at night you open it up and gaze at it with big cow-eyes and scritch your monitor underneath the contrast knob and mutter "Cootchie cootchie coo! I wuv you, wittle Peng thread, I do! Who's a good thread? Who's a good thread? YOU are!!!"

You have clearly lost your freakin' mind. So, what's the excuse this time, hippy... flash back? </font>

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Who's Aussie Jeff from anyway? Mace? That would figure.

No he's from Western Australia, ya bloody nong.

Mace

PS he wasn't mine either. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Which of course provides all the wealth of this great country, plus the best women, beer - can't forget the beer, oh ! and beaches, footy teams, cricket teams, basketball teams, did I mention Beer ? climate, cars, sunsets......

Crikey, Noba, you're thinking about Victoria.

Still no worries. Confusion is common to those of your advanced years.

Mace

PS turns out tomorrow, I promise!

Why do we need friggen' royalty anyhoo?

We can just appoint a petty dictator, allow that person to steal,pillage and plunder the MBT **rolls eyes**, and then after an agreed upon time we can have a popular uprising, arm ourselves with RPGs and make improvised explosive devices, and hang said petty dictator from the nearest yardarm.

I nominate MrSpkr to be the first of such petty dictators, next we have to think of a grand name such as Steve Dada, Ruler of the Cess for Life ....... well maybe for a day or two.

[ November 18, 2003, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I nominate MrSpkr to be the first of such petty dictators

Can we skip the part where he rules us, and just get straight to the bit with the guillotine? </font>

Well, I have looked in the obvious place that one would look for our missing Queen Emma.....

No, not in the lingerie, Joe!

The tabloid newspapers of course! Duh!

It seems that our Queen Emma has run away with Nick Cage!

I'm not sure how we can lure her back to the Cesspool.....with wine maybe?

No, I think Nick Cage will have to be captured and brought back to the Cesspool....Emma will surely follow...

EmmaCaught.jpg

No, you can't hide behind a blonde wig Emma!

EmmaGuinness.jpg

The Guinness shirt really gives you away in this one Emma!

EmmaCage.jpg

Well.....aren't they a cute couple?

Persephone

[ November 18, 2003, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Where the heck are you from anyway? Australia?

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that CMplayer, contrary to whatever his personal details page might say, is not from Sweden.

I can say this with authority, since it's well known that no one, no one, in Sweden would ever wear a yellow reflective band on their left leg, rather than around the neck (where it is visible above the snow crust)! I must therefore conclude that he is an australian exchange student with poor taste in pens and a posture problem.

Oh no. Could Mace and CMplayer be one and the same??

/SirReal

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I nominate MrSpkr to be the first of such petty dictators

Can we skip the part where he rules us, and just get straight to the bit with the guillotine? </font>

Originally posted by SirReal:

Could Mace and CMplayer be one and the same

I rush to categorically deny the accusation. And on Mace's behalf I deny it once again. Yewwww! Not that I don't like him, of course. He's a credit to the ozzie race. It's just our favorite animals don't get along, hajar du?

A Lamb, a Wolf a Mace and a CMplayer need to cross a river, but only two fit in the boat at a time. How do you manage it so that nothing untoward happens (especially as involving giblets)?

Hint: you need to go back and forth several times.

When you've got the answer, write it on a piece of paper and mail it to yourself. Be sure to get a postmark as proof of the date of your solution. Then you can all try to kill each other for real. The last person alive with the first right answer wins a copy of CMAK with my compliments.

CMplayer, contrary to whatever his personal details page might say, is not from Sweden.

I can say this with authority, since it's well known that no one, no one, in Sweden would ever wear a yellow reflective band on their left leg, rather than around the neck (where it is visible above the snow crust)

Where do you live, Ytterövertornedalen? In more civilized tracts the reflectors move farther and farther down the body. That means that in Trelleborg they wear them on the soles of their shoes, and kick them off as soon as they get on the ferry back to the world.

[ November 18, 2003, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: CMplayer ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Applications are now being accepted in the Office of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread for the following Official Justicariate Entourage position. This is but the first of many appointments as I forsee an extensive entourage as befits a man of my importance.

Third Assistant Flunky from the Right:

As a former Squire, I see no need to relive those hellish days.

When a bottle of bourbon and a stenographer are added, I might be reconsidering...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Dangle participles.

Now sod off.

Now that our would-be queen is jet-setting about with the rich and silly, maybe we need to reconsider this whole monarchy thing.

We should become an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decision of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting.

Where do you live, Ytterövertornedalen? In more civilized tracts the reflectors move farther and farther down the body. That means that in Trelleborg they wear them on the soles of their shoes, and kick them off as soon as they get on the ferry back to the world.

Silence, you fool! Say not a word more!

Pay no attention to him. It is a well known and established fact that Sweden is entirely covered with six feet of snow, upon which blondes (all named Inga) ride bareback upon the polar bears we keep for pets.

/SirReal

Pay no attention to him. It is a well known and established fact that Sweden is entirely covered with six feet of snow, upon which blondes (all named Inga) ride bareback upon the polar bears we keep for pets.

/SirReal

Who's bare? Inga, or the bear? And is Inga six feet tall, or can she hide in the snow?

Dang it, you cannot omit important details such as these!

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Who's bare? Inga, or the bear? And is Inga six feet tall, or can she hide in the snow?

Steve

The not so bare bear barely reaches six feet, while Inga (who is not barely bare) rides upon the bear bearing her head high, since she herself is not (six feet).

Get it?

/SirReal

[ November 18, 2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: SirReal ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

The not so bare bear barely reaches six feet, while Inga (who is not barely bare) rides upon the bear bearing her head high, since she herself is not (six feet).

Get it?

/SirReal </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirReal:

Steve

Get it?

/SirReal </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Lads, things have gotten serious.

There is an emergency within the Thread. Our Queen, the gracious, fair, and much beloved Queen Emma, has gone missing...

First, let us put an end to this ridiculous accusation that our fair Queen Emma has absconded with Nicolas Cage. How should could possibly prefer the company of that Cro-Magnon Coppola to our witty and urbane banter? If it weren’t for his family connections, he never would have been cast as anything other than a dazed, mute drug addict. There is a reason why he is so good at giving that vacant, “I just wet myself” stare into the camera: he isn’t acting. I keep hoping that he and Keanu Reeves will make a surfing movie together and that they will both be ground into crab food on some coral reef.

The last real sighting of Queen Emma was on this thread. What was she even doing in this thread! Don’t we have Royal Readers whose sole job is to sample threads before the Queen reads them, ensuring that she is not poisoned by doggerel such as is posted by this Gaylord fellow? Someone has been derelict in their duties, and I suggest that the Inquisitor focus his interrogations in that direction.

Get it?

/SirReal

So you are describing a short chick wearing too many clothes riding on a tall hairy ursine through hoary fields?

What's so exciting about that?

Steve </font>

Get it?

/SirReal

So you are describing a short chick wearing too many clothes riding on a tall hairy ursine through hoary fields?

What's so exciting about that?

Steve </font>