Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Palms, Peng and a North African Challenge

Nidan1

While working on new evilnesses for CMAK, i hatched a brillant, yet evil thought....

I can send a copy of the CMAK demo to anyone in the Goodale thread who promises to post here and not there for a period of one year. This means they would have it before it was released to the General public.

Think about this, I can kill off the Goodale thread, AND piss off Joe Shaw and Seanachai at the same time! Not to mention continuing to anger the pod person himself Peng , by keeping this thread alive for at least another year.

However, I would have to have Berli get their signatures in blood on a contract of Berli's choosing.

Tempting...very very tempting.....

Rune

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Just a cheery reminder that tommorow the Cheery Waffle Thread — the only one that really matters — is turning one year old.

If you can't be bothered to post a link, I can't be bothered to give it a read.

On second thought, never mind. </font>

Originally posted by rune:

While working on new evilnesses for CMAK, i hatched a brillant, yet evil thought....

I can send a copy of the CMAK demo to anyone in the Goodale thread who promises to post here and not there for a period of one year. This means they would have it before it was released to the General public.

Think about this, I can kill off the Goodale thread, AND piss off Joe Shaw and Seanachai at the same time! Not to mention continuing to anger the pod person himself Peng , by keeping this thread alive for at least another year.

However, I would have to have Berli get their signatures in blood on a contract of Berli's choosing.

Tempting...very very tempting.....

Rune

Your day job is in Human Resources then, right?

Originally posted by rune:

Thankfully, you put this requirement in. I may hate this thread, but I occasionally read a post or two here, and I don't want to see any Goodale slime puppies here.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Thankfully, you put this requirement in. I may hate this thread, but I occasionally read a post or two here, and I don't want to see any Goodale slime puppies here. </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I may hate this thread,

Aw, you love this thread. Late at night you open it up and gaze at it with big cow-eyes and scritch your monitor underneath the contrast knob and mutter "Cootchie cootchie coo! I wuv you, wittle Peng thread, I do! Who's a good thread? Who's a good thread? YOU are!!!"

Originally posted by Leeo:

Just a cheery reminder that tommorow the Cheery Waffle Thread — the only one that really matters — is turning one year old.

I have nasal cloggings older than that, and I like them better. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I have nasal cloggings older than that, and I like them better. </font>

The Wind 'neath the Wings of the CessPool eh ... clearly a reference to me.

I've decided that I need an entourage.

Applications are now being accepted in the Office of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread for the following Official Justicariate Entourage position. This is but the first of many appointments as I forsee an extensive entourage as befits a man of my importance.

Third Assistant Flunky from the Right: While some may look at this title and think "Right, then, no need to apply for THIS one ... MrSpkrs got a lock on it and no error.", I would point out that I am wroth with MrSpkr at the moment from his blatant and callous disregard and disprespect on my recent trip to Dallas. Not only did he not MEET me at the airport on my arrival, forcing me to take PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION to my hotel, but he didn't even ATTEMPT to salve my wounded ego with a phone call.

Oh sure, he'll CLAIM some nonsense that even Boo_Radley wouldn't believe about his wife's birthday or some such, but was his arm in a sling? I think not, he could have, had he chosen, picked up a phone.

I'll give him one last chance ... I'll be in Dallas again on the evening of Sunday, December 7th ... oh my ... just noticed that date ... oh well, what could happen, eh lads?

If he MENDS HIS WAYS I may, MAY reconsider and allow him to apply for the position, but others should apply as well. While it's true that MrSpkr is the foremost Right Wing Nut Job in the CessPool, we mustn't forget that dalem is ALSO a Right Wing Nut Job AND a Gun Nut too, making him, as I've pointed out before, a Right Wing Gun Nut Nut Job.

Resumes are encouraged provided they are not written in crayon on the stationery of "Shady Acres Rest Home" or the like.

Joe

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Regardless:

He is at least lifting a finger.

Yes, but you don't want to look too closely AT that finger, now, do you?

What does the Wind beneath our Wings have to report about his efforts?

My efforts are none of your concern, oh lickspittle lacky of myopic and far too trusting CEOs! I am the wind! I move ceaselessly back and forth, hither and yon, high and low, stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight!

Before too long, I shall ferret out the answer. Maybe I'll even marmoset out the answer. Then and only then will you know who truly has the cold nose among us.

So just wait patiently. Don't panic. AND DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Then I realize that it's probably because you are of Konrad, who is from Aussie Jeff and that explains a lot. Who's Aussie Jeff from anyway? Mace? That would figure.

Hmmm.....

A Polish/Australian lineage is it?

Well, if it would annoy Seanachai, then it must be a good thing.

Excuse me for interrupting this FASCINATING geneological discussion (what came first, the peat moss or the fungus), but I see NO Applications for my Entourage!

I have to fly to San Diego tomorrow and WON'T be able to review resumes until I return ... the early bird gets the worm you know! You must DEMONSTRATE your eagerness for the job in order to get a leg up on the competition.

Joe

I would like to turn in my application as Flunky from the Right. I believe I am highly qualified for this position, seeing as Kansas in an inherently conservative state, with lots of guns and big trucks that the oil companies love.

I am a devoute member of the Fanatic Right Wing Big Truck Driving Gun Owning Association I humbly await my appointment as I have nothing else to do since my computer is still in the shop awaiting parts, and I can't play CM anymore.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Resumes are encouraged provided they are not written in crayon on the stationery of "Shady Acres Rest Home" or the like.

Joe

Um, that's your resume trademark Old Joe. You're applying to yourself, which is kinda... self-adhesive.

Or somefink.

Originally posted by dalem:

Aw, you love this thread. Late at night you open it up and gaze at it with big cow-eyes and scritch your monitor underneath the contrast knob and mutter "Cootchie cootchie coo! I wuv you, wittle Peng thread, I do! Who's a good thread? Who's a good thread? YOU are!!!"

You have clearly lost your freakin' mind. So, what's the excuse this time, hippy... flash back?