**Total Redo PzIII N for Arika Korps!**

Continuing to whittle-down the pile of PzIIIs:

Afrika Korps PzIII N for CMAK

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Here's a total redo mod of one of the more popular tanks in German service. The PzIII N was well liked by its crews (and by CM players too), and was the only turreted PzIII variant to serve until war's end. This mod has a swastika flag for air recognition and alt. turret art without tactical number.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshot:

Afrika Korps PzIII N

As if we didn´t know already after my question who would mod the Panther. *g* But you´re abslutely right if you mod them.

By the way: Still a chance we´ll see you mod the missing PzIII´s and Iv´s for CMBB and CMAK? Eihter I haven´t noticed yet or you still haven´t redone all of them...

I'm starting to suffer a bit of PzIII/IV burnout at the moment. Between the yellow, grey, and AK tan versions I'm up to... maybe 39 mods (and that's not counting all of DEY's work with winter/minor combatant PzIVs). I sometimes have to remind myself that this modding stuff is supposed to be FUN!

So I've abruptly switched to some new 'fun' projects for awhile, and when I get sick of them there's always the remaining PzIII/IVs to fall back on. smile.gif

Check my winterised Lee ;) - Featuring bold striped application of local mud used in an attempt to break up the silhouette. Battle of Sened Jan -March 1943, Tunisia.

MikeyD - Have fun on the Sherms - I found the turrets and curved hull poygons are the biggest pain in achieving matching tones with the skins. Lots of trail and error just to do the couple I did and credit to the original artist/s for doing a damn good job as standard.

[ June 28, 2005, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]