**The Last MikeyD Stuart Mod: M8 HMC!!**

What's next? No immediate plans. Which is not to say no more mods... they'll just be unplanned mods!

Add odd thing about this mod. You'll notice a few alt. hull sides have no U.S.A. vehicle ID number. Looking over in-action photos I was surprised to find this to be common with the M8, unlike every other U.S. vehicle in service! I don't have a clue why that number would have been left off/painted over on the M8, but it was.

Actually, doing skins for high polygon count T55s sounds like fun to me!

Unfortunately, my old system is barely up to handling even CMx1. Before I go offering my services to anybody a MAJOR computer upgrade will have to take place (plus a couple apps to run on it). I've about giving up waiting for system requirements for CMx2. I should just write down the specs for a couple of their latest cutting-edge products and buy something that'll run them, assuming that'll cover all bases.

Nicely done once again. Now all the Stuart variants are looking spiffy. I agree with an early post, you should be working with BFC.

As for what's next from you, who knows? Except you right? But I've said before and I'll say it again. Well, not really say it again, but show you. :D

BrummbarTC-1.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist. ;)