The Peng Challenge - The Abomination of Desolation

Lars

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Persephone:

Good thing you had a fire extinguisher Boo!

Persephone

Tell me about it!

As I was walking towards the door that leads out from the basement to the garage, I noticed this orange glow under the door, and I thought, "Huh...I wonder what that is..." I open the door, see what's happening and immediately flew into action! The plate of chicken parts flew into the air and I started screaming to my wife, the lovely and sometimes preoccupied SheWhoMustBeObeyed, "CALL 911! CALL 911!" as I ran back into the basement. Then, seeing the fire extinguisher, I ran back outside and (after taking a moment to familiarize myself with the operation of the extinguisher), fired a steady blast of CO2 at the blazing grill! Then, fighting my way through the noxious fog which was rapidly expanding out to cover the whole yard and part of the side street, I grabbed the blistering hot valve on the propane tank, turning off the stream of inflammable gas!

I then walked back upstairs to where my wife, the ever charming and blissfully unaware SheWhoMustBeObeyed said, "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

Err...well, that's what I WOULD have done had it happened to me.

And not the guy I knew.

In the story I read.

On TV.

Originally posted by Lurkur:

I see plenty of carcasses, but where are the eagles?

Hah. The Mighty Eagles downed last years Premiership team in a hard fought win at "The House of Pain" yesterday afternoon... !!

Phew, we needed that.

Noba.

ps. your pain is in your in-box.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Dealing with Seanachai is like running barefoot across a cow pasture, blindfolded.

You southerners have the most amusing hobbies.

p.s. Hey Noba, LOL, from where you're sitting, can you see how many fingers I'm holding up? </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Dealing with Seanachai is like running barefoot across a cow pasture, blindfolded.

p.s. Hey Noba, LOL, from where you're sitting, can you see how many fingers I'm holding up? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Well, I know what our definition is, but I imagine yours has something to do with sheep, right?

Umm let's see:

There's docking, shearing, crotching, and slaughtering.

Nope, mooning has nothing to do with sheep.

btw what you call mooning we call brown-eye.

KING (WELL VERSED ABOUT SUCH MANNERS) MACE

Originally posted by Mace:

Well, I know what our definition is, but I imagine yours has something to do with sheep, right?

Umm let's see:

KING (WELL VERSED ABOUT SUCH MANNERS) MACE </font>

Gawd. I have to agree with Poopy Head JoeBob on this. You are thick, as in Jethro Tull thick. Bloody Yanks, can't get their geography right. It's the other side of the continent that has that fetish. (Try not to get your conti - thingies mixed up either.. this one does NOT have "IN" at the front).

Noba.

Sorry, but I believe you might just be mixing your obscure pop culture references. When you say "Jethro Tull thick" are you perhaps referring to the beloved character, "Jethro Bodine" from the '60's sitcom, "The Beverly Hillbillies" (although you're probably just getting it down there for the first time), because Jethro only had a "sixth grade educayshun" and was, by nature, quite thick.

Or are you referring to Jethro Tull's, "Thick as a Brick" album, a heavy metal tone poem from the early '70's (although it probably just hit your local "Hi-Fi" stores this month)?

Originally posted by dalem:

Sky Kitty, may I petition for a Warrent of Exception? Terence laid the recipe on me and I cooked it for last night, and holy cats it was fantastic!!

Yes, yes. Excepted. But only because you said "holy cats."

Kitty

Pity you are not well versed at sending turns. Grue would do a better job than you.

WE take the relaxed approach to processing CM turns.

For your impudence, WE shall now make you wait longer.

KING (IT's GOOD TO BE DA KING) MACE

Oh, dinner for tomorrow and the rest of the week will be Tater Tots and ketchup. MMmmmmmm, Tater Tots. Dalem may also eat his brisket but musn't share it with anyone.

Also, as Prime Minister, I hereby declare that the letter z shall never be typed in this thread.

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

Oh, dinner for tomorrow and the rest of the week will be Tater Tots and ketchup. MMmmmmmm, Tater Tots. Dalem may also eat his brisket but musn't share it with anyone.

Also, as Prime Minister, I hereby declare that the letter z shall never be typed in this thread.

Kitty

*snifzz*

A blind man enters a ladies' bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, yuh wanta hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him

says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it's only fair -- given that you're blind -- that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blond girl.

2. The bouncer is a blond girl.

3. I'm a 6-foot-tall, 200-pound blond woman with a

black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blond and is a

professional weightlifter.

5. The lady to your right is a blonde and is a

professional wrestler.

Now think about it seriously, mister," she continues.

"Do you still want to tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a moment, shakes his head and mutters, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times!"

*sniff*

Gawd. I have to agree with Poopy Head JoeBob on this. You are thick, as in Jethro Tull thick. Bloody Yanks, can't get their geography right. It's the other side of the continent that has that fetish. (Try not to get your conti - thingies mixed up either.. this one does NOT have "IN" at the front).

Noba.

Sorry, but I believe you might just be mixing your obscure pop culture references. When you say "Jethro Tull thick" are you perhaps referring to the beloved character, "Jethro Bodine" from the '60's sitcom, "The Beverly Hillbillies" (although you're probably just getting it down there for the first time), because Jethro only had a "sixth grade educayshun" and was, by nature, quite thick.

Or are you referring to Jethro Tull's, "Thick as a Brick" album, a heavy metal tone poem from the early '70's (although it probably just hit your local "Hi-Fi" stores this month)? </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Umm let's see:

KING (WELL VERSED ABOUT SUCH MANNERS) MACE </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Good thing you had a fire extinguisher Boo!

Persephone

My Lady, a PITY he had a fire extinguisher.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now see, you've come up with something I wish I were there for ... but DO remember my ruling on the sig line. Only ONE should be so tagged and you need to pick him randomly (hint: What starts with a "J" and ends with a "s"?)

Joe

What's this? I'm an artist, man, not a goddamn Hallmark card writer! I humiliate them both equally, or I shall sit here abusing you until such time as you see fit to see things my way!

Now, Joe, you know that, normally, I stand expectantly at your side waiting for the wisdom to pour forth from your lips, equipped with a heavy duty spit rag to tidy up with afterwards, but this is simply not on.

They achieved a Draw, Joe, and they are both equally dim and clueless, and as far as annoying goes, they might as well have been separated at birth for all the difference there is between them.

So how, Justicar, can I simply mark one out for abuse and belittlement as he so richly deserves, and let the other walk? This would be wrong, Joe.

For just as above all Knights there is the Justicar, and above the Justicar, there are the Olde Ones, and above the Olde Ones there are the Moderators, yet above even them, Joe, there is...

Well, let us just call it 'Justice'.

Do you know why it's called 'Justice', Joe? It's because most people can't spell 'Seanachai' worth a ****e.

Now, I will refrain from tagging either Boggs or Boo with a new sig line until this issue has been resolved.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now see, you've come up with something I wish I were there for ... but DO remember my ruling on the sig line. Only ONE should be so tagged and you need to pick him randomly (hint: What starts with a "J" and ends with a "s"?)

Joe

What's this? I'm an artist, man, not a goddamn Hallmark card writer! I humiliate them both equally, or I shall sit here abusing you until such time as you see fit to see things my way!

Now, Joe, you know that, normally, I stand expectantly at your side waiting for the wisdom to pour forth from your lips, equipped with a heavy duty spit rag to tidy up with afterwards, but this is simply not on.

They achieved a Draw, Joe, and they are both equally dim and clueless, and as far as annoying goes, they might as well have been separated at birth for all the difference there is between them.

So how, Justicar, can I simply mark one out for abuse and belittlement as he so richly deserves, and let the other walk? This would be wrong, Joe.

For just as above all Knights there is the Justicar, and above the Justicar, there are the Olde Ones, and above the Olde Ones there are the Moderators, yet above even them, Joe, there is...

Well, let us just call it 'Justice'.

Do you know why it's called 'Justice', Joe? It's because most people can't spell 'Seanachai' worth a ****e.

Now, I will refrain from tagging either Boggs or Boo with a new sig line until this issue has been resolved. </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

A blind man enters a ladies' bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, yuh wanta hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him

says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it's only fair -- given that you're blind -- that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blond girl.

2. The bouncer is a blond girl.

3. I'm a 6-foot-tall, 200-pound blond woman with a

black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blond and is a

professional weightlifter.

5. The lady to your right is a blonde and is a

professional wrestler.

Now think about it seriously, mister," she continues.

"Do you still want to tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a moment, shakes his head and mutters, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times!"

*sniff*

"D'yuh know why blondes have square boobs? It's because they always forget to take the tissue out of the boxes. Hyar, hyar, hyar."

Michael