Interest in a new soundmod?

I just thought id check if theres any big interest in a new soundmod from me, since im gonna make one for CMAK now that ive started playing it again...

my sound collection has expanded alot since my last SonOfTheFather mod and im itching to get some new sounds in the game...

but if there is no big interest i wont go through the hassle of sorting, zipping and uploading...

Oddball, I use a ton of your prior stuff in BB and AK, but if you have later and greater sounds, then please put 'em out there.

I have practically every non-voice sound in the game modded, thanks to you and a few others. I highly recommend doing it. It adds immersion and enjoyment every bit as much as the graphics mods do.

well im modding most of the small arms sounds again, but ive lost my soundmap and that means i have to check them all in-game again... and im finding some nasty surprises...

like the fact that the bren gun shares its sound with some vehicle mounted .30cal machineguns... wich is kinda annoying... but ill keep working on it...

Yea oddball make a new sound mod. I have both of your previous ones (cmak/cmbb) and like them both. But I prefer the Cmbb one more. Did you do deferent sounds for each game?

Anyway I just wanted to let you know I'm a fan to, and definitely want to encourage you to do another.

To MikeyD:

I think the death sounds you mention is the newdeath.zip from the following. File size 707 kb.It took me awhile to find where I had that one stashed. If anynone wants it to convert to CMAK send me an email [marklaur@tpg.com.au] I did not check to see if they were still available at cmmods.

The readme from the zip is below:

----New Death/Torment Sounds For Cmbb----

Backup old files, then replace.

----------------------------------------

Sounds created by StuG & Maxter

--------- --------- ---------- ---------

-StuG@muusikko.net-

Cheers MarkL