Peng is the mother of all challenges

Originally posted by *YK2*:

*Grabs Mensch by the scruff of the neck*

Ok.. enough already!!!

*Puts frilly breeks back on Mensch *

Back to the playpen with you...

Of course... tis all Berli's fault for starting this thread!!....

Specimen numero uno for Justicar Joe's attention....

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> If you ain't OGSF or Emma, don't even attempt a Scottish accent.

Like a red rag to a BULL! </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I propose a modified Coventry for Mensch, perhaps we could call it a Nottingham. I know nothing about Nottingham of course other than that it had a Sheriff who lost on a REGULAR basis to Robin Hood

Then you won't be aware that the Sheriff of Nottingham and the much maligned Robin Hood were infact mere folklore, no doubt brought about by Seanachai's ancestors during a drunken night sitting around the CAMPfire (sit down Sturmy).....

Yes...it's true enough Justicar ... and I hate to be the one to break the news, but the REAL Robin Hood was infact...........

Rob Roy

Rob Roy, real name Robert MacGregor (1671-1734), Scottish brigand, sometimes called the Scottish Robin Hood. Known as Rob Roy, or Robert the Red,...

So ... Nottingham for Mensch? That would mean that none of us would respond to his posts here UNLESS he stops with horrid faux Scottish accent.

but looks like you have unwittingly discovered his right to use it...

You WERE suggesting that you're the equivilent of the current day Sheriff of Nottingham and he the Robin Hood ?

OR we could just kill the swine
OR... we could just take away his privileges

*Scratches Head*

Hmmm guess that brings us back to Coventry!

Which means unless he shuts the hell up with the Scottish accent of his own accord then we will just have to suffer .........

*Checks supplies of Valium*

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I propose a modified Coventry for Mensch, perhaps we could call it a Nottingham. I know nothing about Nottingham of course other than that it had a Sheriff who lost on a REGULAR basis to Robin Hood

Then you won't be aware that the Sheriff of Nottingham and the much maligned Robin Hood were infact mere folklore, no doubt brought about by Seanachai's ancestors during a drunken night sitting around the CAMPfire (sit down Sturmy).....

Yes...it's true enough Justicar ... and I hate to be the one to break the news, but the REAL Robin Hood was infact...........

Rob Roy

Rob Roy, real name Robert MacGregor (1671-1734), Scottish brigand, sometimes called the Scottish Robin Hood. Known as Rob Roy, or Robert the Red,...

So ... Nottingham for Mensch? That would mean that none of us would respond to his posts here UNLESS he stops with horrid faux Scottish accent.

but looks like you have unwittingly discovered his right to use it...

You WERE suggesting that you're the equivilent of the current day Sheriff of Nottingham and he the Robin Hood ?

OR we could just kill the swine
OR... we could just take away his privileges

*Scratches Head*

Hmmm guess that brings us back to Coventry!

Which means unless he shuts the hell up with the Scottish accent of his own accord then we will just have to suffer .........

*Checks supplies of Valium* </font>

OR we could just kill the swine.

Might I suggest a plastic bag over the head, the bottom taped securely about the neck. Of course, the hands and feet must also be bound securely to prevent any interference with the execution of the deed. The piteous screams should be interesting.

Michael

And Milady I just noticed this from your prior post:

Rob Roy

Rob Roy, real name Robert MacGregor (1671-1734), Scottish brigand, sometimes called the Scottish Robin Hood. Known as Rob Roy, or Robert the Red,... =

SO ... if he was the REAL Robin Hood then he wouldn't be referred to as the SCOTTISH Robin Hood, instead Robin Hood would be called the ENGLISH Robin Hood to indicate that he was derived from the REAL Robin Hood who was Scottish but that wasn't what it said, oh no, it said that Rob Roy was considered to be the SCOTTISH Robin Hood indicating that he derived HIS fame from the REAL Robin Hood who was clearly English.

Mind you I've always liked Liam Neeson but that could be because he played Michael Collins and I'm of Irish descent.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Where's rleete? Surely he should be apologizing to me about now...

I'll be the first to apologise once I have done something to warrant it. Well, somthing to warrant it, and getting caught.

The exception? "Yes, Dear".

Okay, so which one would YOU prefer to have hanging from shackles in the dungeon ... I mean SOME girls like that you know ... so I'm told ... I mean I'm just saying IF, you know.

Joe

Are you kidding? There's that one scene in Robin Hood where O.DH. is wearing some white shimmery thingie and the only things uncovered are her face and hands but all her girlie bits are pleasantly accented and oh my my...

YK2, you're a chick - you know the difference between cover and concealment in clothing - help me out here. ;)

Plus I'm a sucker for brunettes with long braids.

-dale

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Okay, so which one would YOU prefer to have hanging from shackles in the dungeon ... I mean SOME girls like that you know ... so I'm told ... I mean I'm just saying IF, you know.

Joe

Are you kidding? There's that one scene in Robin Hood where O.DH. is wearing some white shimmery thingie and the only things uncovered are her face and hands but all her girlie bits are pleasantly accented and oh my my...

YK2, you're a chick - you know the difference between cover and concealment in clothing - help me out here. ;)

Plus I'm a sucker for brunettes with long braids.

-dale </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You know there is something about v41belowpar that I truly don’t like… I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Is it the inane, mind numbingly pointless comments?

The COMPLETE absence of anything even resembling a pair… heck I don’t even detect a shrivelled up single never mind a pair?

Perhaps its the ridiculous job title of ‘regulatory analyst’ which I don’t know about you makes me think… unemployed loser, but can count (barely)?

The whole thing about you having been an illegitimate squire (and from there an illegitimate knight)?

Is it that fecking website on your profile?

Could it just be the simple fact that you’re a contemptible kiwi?

I don’t know.

But I do know that I’ve all but ANHIALATED that Noba fellow which means I’ll soon require a new ‘challenge’ (especially when taking into account a certain Ladies terrible rate of turn sendingness).

Am I, the glorious Messiah of the thread, blessing you, a half baked, mono-testicular girlie-buffoon, with a challenge?

No… well not as you understand the concept.

You see princess I’m not just going to beat you, I’m going to CRUSH you, I’m going to humiliate you, ruin you, I’m gonna rub your face into the steaming pile of crap your forces will be reduced to.

Your tank crews will all be cooked alive, each and everyone screaming “why am I being led by a skirt wearing feckwit’, I’m gonna stake EVERY last one of your stinking men … You’re going to pull out your hair (or at least try to anyhows), you’ll scream in your eunuch like manner “that’s not fair”! You’ll probably file a lawsuit, or ring your mommy or call up a ‘tell us about your problem’ radio show… you’ll do anything but take it like a man.

And why?

Why will I do this to you?

Because feckwit I’m going to advertise your destruction to every Tom, Dick & Harry sober enough to listen. Your pansy like tactics will haunt you everywhere you go, people will say, as you go by, “she was BRUTALISED by the Messiah”. You’ll for a while try to come back to the thread, but it just wont feel the same, people will ignore you as they do now of course but it’ll FEEL colder… and then one day it’ll hit you, EVEN the Belgian is laughing at you. Soon afterwards you’ll stop posting, occasionally you’ll lurk, but for all intents and purposes you’ll vanish, you’ll be forgotten. People wont say “Do you remember 42vblow?”… This simple goal is the reason I’ve blessed you with my presence

It’s already determined that all this will occur. I have foreseen it… all that is left is for you to merely accept your… fate

No.

Originally posted by dalem:

I know which one I'd rather be...

Joes' pic is nice enough, but that stoopid hat she's wearing, I ask you!!!!

Long, shimmery, flowing, is indeed the way to go..

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I know which one I'd rather be...

Joes' pic is nice enough, but that stoopid hat she's wearing, I ask you!!!!

Long, shimmery, flowing, is indeed the way to go.. </font>

And Milady I just noticed this from your prior post: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Yes...it's true enough Justicar ... and I hate to be the one to break the news, but the REAL Robin Hood was infact...........

Rob Roy

Rob Roy, real name Robert MacGregor (1671-1734), Scottish brigand, sometimes called the Scottish Robin Hood. Known as Rob Roy, or Robert the Red,... =

SO ... if he was the REAL Robin Hood then he wouldn't be referred to as the SCOTTISH Robin Hood, instead Robin Hood would be called the ENGLISH Robin Hood to indicate that he was derived from the REAL Robin Hood who was Scottish but that wasn't what it said, oh no, it said that Rob Roy was considered to be the SCOTTISH Robin Hood indicating that he derived HIS fame from the REAL Robin Hood who was clearly English.

Mind you I've always liked Liam Neeson but that could be because he played Michael Collins and I'm of Irish descent.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

No

No... as in no... as in not yes... I have to say that this is as disappointing as Joe shmoe ignoring my former liege’s blood hamster.

Since when, I ask, has the cesspool been a haven for yellow livered scaredy cats?

A crying shame…

Oh and dear lady I feel it hardly necessary to use fantasy to pull the wool over Joe’s eyes… speaking faster than a few words a minutes is more than enough to confuse the old fool

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Oh and dear lady I feel it hardly necessary to use fantasy to pull the wool over Joe’s eyes… speaking faster than a few words a minutes is more than enough to confuse the old fool

I wasn't referring to YOUR fantasy *shudder*

And if I want to pull the wool or anything else over Joe's eyes then I will...

*Throws another log on the fire*