It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

My mind is going......there is no question about it.

feh, like there ever was any question.

I have returned and I am FECKIN' ANGRY!

Angry like Baptist Dave H at a rave.

Angry like Mace when the sheep are driven out to summer pasture and he has to walk 3 hours see his special ewe.

Angry like Axe2121 when Paula takes him someplace that requires his wearing shoes....not snowshoes, actual grown-up, honest-to-goodness shoes.

Angry like Watson & Crick at that single micro-second that he realizes he took a bad line and is gonna: A) put another dent in his purty bike, and iiiv) put another dent in that thick skull of his.

Angry like Soddball at closing time....and that special boy denies his advances.

Y'all suxxors. Turns out slowly but will return to normal in the future. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

My mind is going......there is no question about it.

feh, like there ever was any question.

I have returned and I am FECKIN' ANGRY!

Angry like Baptist Dave H at a rave.

Angry like Mace when the sheep are driven out to summer pasture and he has to walk 3 hours see his special ewe.

Angry like Axe2121 when Paula takes him someplace that requires his wearing shoes....not snowshoes, actual grown-up, honest-to-goodness shoes.

Angry like Watson & Crick at that single micro-second that he realizes he took a bad line and is gonna: A) put another dent in his purty bike, and iiiv) put another dent in that thick skull of his.

Angry like Soddball at closing time....and that special boy denies his advances.

Y'all suxxors. Turns out slowly but will return to normal in the future. </font>

GARGARGARGARAGRGARAGRG :mad: :mad:

GARGGARGARGARGARAGRAGRAGARGARAGARGA :mad: :mad:

This week sucked worse than a $5 hoor. Farking science is irreproducible. I'm in a mood more foul than the spoor of the entire maggot collective. There is nothing like a getting a project that you know f all aboot and told that "we need an answer by mid october." It is a good thing that I don't know anyone with a dog, because I would kick it. I'm finishing up my failed exp'ts and then I'm going to get margaritas. Yep, I'm gonna get drunk. Kill some brain cells. I know I can do that. ARGARGARGARGARAGRAGRAGARAGRAG :mad:

GARGARGARGARAGRGARAGRG :mad: :mad:

GARGGARGARGARGARAGRAGRAGARGARAGARGA :mad: :mad:

This week sucked worse than a $5 hoor. Farking science is irreproducible. I'm in a mood more foul than the spoor of the entire maggot collective. There is nothing like a getting a project that you know f all aboot and told that "we need an answer by mid october." It is a good thing that I don't know anyone with a dog, because I would kick it. I'm finishing up my failed exp'ts and then I'm going to get margaritas. Yep, I'm gonna get drunk. Kill some brain cells. I know I can do that. ARGARGARGARGARAGRAGRAGARAGRAG :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hey Axe!!! Watson and Crick is / are horning in on your "I rule" territory. :mad:

Maggots. All of you.

He is / are a slope-headed, flint-chipping limbless Kraut.

He couldn't invent the wheel even if one ran over him.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hey Axe!!! Watson and Crick is / are horning in on your "I rule" territory. :mad:

Maggots. All of you.

He is / are a slope-headed, flint-chipping limbless Kraut.

He couldn't invent the wheel even if one ran over him.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I'm in a mood more foul than the spoor of the entire maggot collective.

It's called The Brood you nonce.

Hey Kitty -- pitter patter, let's get at 'er!

90.jpg </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I'm in a mood more foul than the spoor of the entire maggot collective.

It's called The Brood you nonce.

Hey Kitty -- pitter patter, let's get at 'er!

90.jpg </font>