It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Cornicopia of 3 slabs of ribs, 8 pork chops, 5 or 6 chicken breasts, 3 venison tenderloins, 3 big sirloin steaks, and a pork tenderloin. I love my smoker. Danged good feast for the neighborhood. Saturday night, some friends from chuch (Episcopalian)

I kind of guessed they wouldn't be vegans. :rolleyes: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

On the up side, did it wash away any of your neighbours? No, but not for lack of trying! :D One of the major idjits was screaming and hollering all day Saturday about everything. Guess their basement was flooding. Too bad they weren't on good terms because they could have asked to take one of the outlets on my generator to run the sump...

You should have hooked an outdoor water fountain to your generator. That REALLY would have been funny to see and hear their response :D

Cornicopia of 3 slabs of ribs, 8 pork chops, 5 or 6 chicken breasts, 3 venison tenderloins, 3 big sirloin steaks, and a pork tenderloin. I love my smoker. Danged good feast for the neighborhood. Saturday night, some friends from chuch (Episcopalian)

I kind of guessed they wouldn't be vegans. :rolleyes: :mad:

On the up side, did it wash away any of your neighbours? No, but not for lack of trying! :D One of the major idjits was screaming and hollering all day Saturday about everything. Guess their basement was flooding. Too bad they weren't on good terms because they could have asked to take one of the outlets on my generator to run the sump...

You should have hooked an outdoor water fountain to your generator. That REALLY would have been funny to see and hear their response :D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

I kind of guessed they wouldn't be vegans. :rolleyes: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

I kind of guessed they wouldn't be vegans. :rolleyes: :mad: </font>

Turns out to all. Except some Triangular Penile extension product who must want to send me a setup, so's I can clean up his attitude!

Send it out oh Blob of the Wally - you got spanked last time, you'll get spanked this time! tongue.gif

Turns out to all. Except some Triangular Penile extension product who must want to send me a setup, so's I can clean up his attitude!

Send it out oh Blob of the Wally - you got spanked last time, you'll get spanked this time! tongue.gif

Are you kidding? Hippies shoot vegans here.

Ain't vegans and hippies the same danged thang? It's all part of the international communist conspiracy.

We might have some vegans here. Saturday, I'd a called them...."hungry". They can get all the tofu they want. Just not here.

The mystery of the high suicide rate of hippies in PA is solved.

Are you kidding? Hippies shoot vegans here.

Ain't vegans and hippies the same danged thang? It's all part of the international communist conspiracy.

We might have some vegans here. Saturday, I'd a called them...."hungry". They can get all the tofu they want. Just not here.

The mystery of the high suicide rate of hippies in PA is solved.

<font size=5 font color=blue>Good Morning Maggots!!</font> :D:D

It's good to see Kitty is still with us. How's the culinary school going? How much longer before they make you graduate and leave?

Quick PBEM updates - these are all BDLRM-revenge games: the suave Teddy Windsor's defending Germans were unable to hold my plucky Kiwis away from his fortified village. For the loss of four Shermans and two ACs we destroyed two Pz IVs and his Tiger. A single side hit on the Tiger set it on fire, which was a most pleasant sight to all but Teddy.

Snarker's defending Germans continue to hold one corner of rune's airfield. This battle has given me a great deal of respect for the British 3" mortar. Unfortunately, Snarker's air support eliminated a couple of my mortars. If I'm unable to force his auto-surrender, I blame the Luftwaffe!

Boo's defending Germans have been done in by the same terrain that made attacking so difficult. The embankments for the railroad tracks prevented his panzers from falling back without making wonderful targets. None seem to have survived.

Mike's defending Germans are hanging on at the top of their heavily fortified hill. My tanks have slowly ground their way to just below the summit. I'm predicting a gamey British flag rush very soon.

Robohn's defending Italians have my British troops completely hung up. Everywhere I have poked his defense, he seems to have at least twice as many men as me. I have left myself woefully short of artillery, which has come back to haunt my troops. Robohn did not make the same mistake, and he's been pounding my squads into the dust.

In a non-BDLRM-revenge game, Watson & Crick is terrorizing my British troops with his possessed Tiger. It just sits there in the middle of the road and blasts my infantry out of every building in the village I'm trying to hold. My armor keeps trying to get a shot at the Tiger, and his equally possessed Panther hidden in the distant trees keeps killing my tank destroyers.

The single ongoing BDLRM battle finds Mace attempting to race a flock (herd, school?) of Allied jeeps across the map to exit the north side. Armor protection seems to be sadly lacking in jeeps, as my gun crews are so far enjoying a turkey shoot.

<font size=5 font color=blue>Good Morning Maggots!!</font> :D:D

It's good to see Kitty is still with us. How's the culinary school going? How much longer before they make you graduate and leave?

Quick PBEM updates - these are all BDLRM-revenge games: the suave Teddy Windsor's defending Germans were unable to hold my plucky Kiwis away from his fortified village. For the loss of four Shermans and two ACs we destroyed two Pz IVs and his Tiger. A single side hit on the Tiger set it on fire, which was a most pleasant sight to all but Teddy.

Snarker's defending Germans continue to hold one corner of rune's airfield. This battle has given me a great deal of respect for the British 3" mortar. Unfortunately, Snarker's air support eliminated a couple of my mortars. If I'm unable to force his auto-surrender, I blame the Luftwaffe!

Boo's defending Germans have been done in by the same terrain that made attacking so difficult. The embankments for the railroad tracks prevented his panzers from falling back without making wonderful targets. None seem to have survived.

Mike's defending Germans are hanging on at the top of their heavily fortified hill. My tanks have slowly ground their way to just below the summit. I'm predicting a gamey British flag rush very soon.

Robohn's defending Italians have my British troops completely hung up. Everywhere I have poked his defense, he seems to have at least twice as many men as me. I have left myself woefully short of artillery, which has come back to haunt my troops. Robohn did not make the same mistake, and he's been pounding my squads into the dust.

In a non-BDLRM-revenge game, Watson & Crick is terrorizing my British troops with his possessed Tiger. It just sits there in the middle of the road and blasts my infantry out of every building in the village I'm trying to hold. My armor keeps trying to get a shot at the Tiger, and his equally possessed Panther hidden in the distant trees keeps killing my tank destroyers.

The single ongoing BDLRM battle finds Mace attempting to race a flock (herd, school?) of Allied jeeps across the map to exit the north side. Armor protection seems to be sadly lacking in jeeps, as my gun crews are so far enjoying a turkey shoot.