It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size=6 font color=orange>WAKE UP!!</font>

Mace, I saw your posts on the physics question in the GF. I didn't know you enjoyed that kind of philosophical discussion. That's like meat and potatoes to me. Good stuff! :D:D

Speaking of which, have any of you delightful friends seen the movie "What the #$*! Do We Know?" yet? May I recommend it to all of you? While a lot of what is covered may be familiar to you, this is the first time I can recall seeing it covered in a movie with a wide release. Please don't get hung up on the messengers in the film - the important thing is the message. I'm sure Seanachai will eventually come along to poo-poo it as old news, but we all have to start somewhere. :D:D

<font size=6 font color=orange>WAKE UP!!</font>

Mace, I saw your posts on the physics question in the GF. I didn't know you enjoyed that kind of philosophical discussion. That's like meat and potatoes to me. Good stuff! :D:D

Speaking of which, have any of you delightful friends seen the movie "What the #$*! Do We Know?" yet? May I recommend it to all of you? While a lot of what is covered may be familiar to you, this is the first time I can recall seeing it covered in a movie with a wide release. Please don't get hung up on the messengers in the film - the important thing is the message. I'm sure Seanachai will eventually come along to poo-poo it as old news, but we all have to start somewhere. :D:D

Stairway to Heaven translated from English to German and back again on Babelfish.

There's a safe lady who's of everything, which sparkles, is buying gold and she's a stairway to the sky.

For if it, it keeps there white, if all memory with one is closed word, which can receive it, which came it.

Ooh, ooh and she's, which buys a stairway to the sky.

There's an indication on the wall however their would like to be safe, 'Cause, which you know that sometimes words have two meanings.

In a tree by the brook, there's a singing bird, which sings, misgiven sometimes all of our thoughts.

Ooh, he educates me to miracle, Ooh, it educates me to miracle.

There's a feeling, which I receive, if I look to the west, and my spirit walk for leaving.

In my thoughts I saw rings of the smoke by the trees and the voices of those, standing looking those.

Ooh, he educates me to miracle, Ooh, it really educates me to miracle.

And it's whispered that soon, if we lead all call the melody then the Pfeifer us to conclude.

And a new day dawns for those, those long and the forests resounds with laughter against.

If there's a hasty bustle in their is now alarmed hedgerow, don't, It's a straight spring cleanly for May queen.

There are two ways, which can pass you, but on a long-term basis sets for There's still time firmly, in order to change the road you're.

And it educates me to miracle.

Their head hums and it for won't goes, if you know don't, the piper's, which calls you, in order it, dear lady connecting, can you through the wind hear burn and you knew your stairway lies on the whispering wind.

And like we on down the road our shade windings, which are higher than our soul.

There goes a lady we, whom all know, white light shines to whom and would like to show, how everything turns still at gold.

And if you hear very strongly, the melody finally comes to you.

If all are, everything is one and one, to to be a rock and not roll.

And she's, which buys a stairway to the sky.

Stairway to Heaven translated from English to German and back again on Babelfish.

There's a safe lady who's of everything, which sparkles, is buying gold and she's a stairway to the sky.

For if it, it keeps there white, if all memory with one is closed word, which can receive it, which came it.

Ooh, ooh and she's, which buys a stairway to the sky.

There's an indication on the wall however their would like to be safe, 'Cause, which you know that sometimes words have two meanings.

In a tree by the brook, there's a singing bird, which sings, misgiven sometimes all of our thoughts.

Ooh, he educates me to miracle, Ooh, it educates me to miracle.

There's a feeling, which I receive, if I look to the west, and my spirit walk for leaving.

In my thoughts I saw rings of the smoke by the trees and the voices of those, standing looking those.

Ooh, he educates me to miracle, Ooh, it really educates me to miracle.

And it's whispered that soon, if we lead all call the melody then the Pfeifer us to conclude.

And a new day dawns for those, those long and the forests resounds with laughter against.

If there's a hasty bustle in their is now alarmed hedgerow, don't, It's a straight spring cleanly for May queen.

There are two ways, which can pass you, but on a long-term basis sets for There's still time firmly, in order to change the road you're.

And it educates me to miracle.

Their head hums and it for won't goes, if you know don't, the piper's, which calls you, in order it, dear lady connecting, can you through the wind hear burn and you knew your stairway lies on the whispering wind.

And like we on down the road our shade windings, which are higher than our soul.

There goes a lady we, whom all know, white light shines to whom and would like to show, how everything turns still at gold.

And if you hear very strongly, the melody finally comes to you.

If all are, everything is one and one, to to be a rock and not roll.

And she's, which buys a stairway to the sky.