It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GGRRGRRGAAAAARGH!!!!!! Hurricane Ivan (what's left of it) just finished dumping 6" of water on me. :mad: :mad: Lost power at 06:30 and started bailing the sump pit until I could run out and find a generator. The last generator. Got my sump and my neighbor's running. Just got power back, and I'm ready to drink a Hurricane (to remove the curse Ivan obviously dropped on us) and stomp maggot guts. :mad: :mad:

Axe - did you get the Alpine Summer scenario back in one piece? I've got two of the other games turns, nothing from the other.

GGRRGRRGAAAAARGH!!!!!! Hurricane Ivan (what's left of it) just finished dumping 6" of water on me. :mad: :mad: Lost power at 06:30 and started bailing the sump pit until I could run out and find a generator. The last generator. Got my sump and my neighbor's running. Just got power back, and I'm ready to drink a Hurricane (to remove the curse Ivan obviously dropped on us) and stomp maggot guts. :mad: :mad:

Axe - did you get the Alpine Summer scenario back in one piece? I've got two of the other games turns, nothing from the other.

Originally posted by Snarker:

That bad already in Pennsyltucky? I bet that Wallybob wishes he had it this "easy." I hope the poor maggot is alright. :(

That bad already in Pennsyltucky? I bet that Wallybob wishes he had it this "easy." I hope the poor maggot is alright. :(

Yes. No turns from me yet because I was planting one of these today in my front yard:

pinoak.jpg

Not quite that big yet. Although I could've lifted one that big!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Northern pin oak.

From the genus Snarkerus -- northern pin head.

Yes. No turns from me yet because I was planting one of these today in my front yard:

pinoak.jpg

Not quite that big yet. Although I could've lifted one that big!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Northern pin oak.

From the genus Snarkerus -- northern pin head.

Originally posted by Pirate Macon the Staggering Drunk:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

pinoak.jpg

</font>

Originally posted by Pirate Macon the Staggering Drunk:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

pinoak.jpg

</font>