It's the CWT: Trespassers will be Blown Up - Survivors will be Blown Up Again

Snarker

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I said to myself, 'Self, we need to buy Star Wars Battlefront. Furthermore, we need to convince some of the jack-a-napes in the CWT to buy it too. That way, we can kill each other with blasters, AT-ATs and rope-strung tree logs until CMX2 comes out.'

'That's a great idea self,' I said to myself.

And Snarker must be the Ewoks.

So I said to myself, 'Self, we need to buy Star Wars Battlefront. Furthermore, we need to convince some of the jack-a-napes in the CWT to buy it too. That way, we can kill each other with blasters, AT-ATs and rope-strung tree logs until CMX2 comes out.'

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Oh, Oh, let me be the first in line to skin one alive :mad: ! I absolutely hated the Return of the Jedi because of them :mad: . Little known factoid: The ewoks were modeled after Pennsyltuckians, hence the resemblance to Snarker.

See!

ewok.jpg

Oh, Oh, let me be the first in line to skin one alive :mad: ! I absolutely hated the Return of the Jedi because of them :mad: . Little known factoid: The ewoks were modeled after Pennsyltuckians, hence the resemblance to Snarker.

See!

ewok.jpg

I'll be picking it up, but I'm not playing the frickin' teddy bears. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll be picking it up, but I'm not playing the frickin' teddy bears. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The rest of our 'Selves' said 'lets all buy Star Wars Battlefront and multiplay it, but not tell Axe so he misses out and wonders if he wasted his money'!

Although we do miss out on stomping him with the AT-AT if we adopt that strategy, but I guess we need to make certain sacrifices at times.

:mad: :mad:

Mace

The rest of our 'Selves' said 'lets all buy Star Wars Battlefront and multiplay it, but not tell Axe so he misses out and wonders if he wasted his money'!

Although we do miss out on stomping him with the AT-AT if we adopt that strategy, but I guess we need to make certain sacrifices at times.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Mace </font>

<font size=4>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font>

In the cause of helping those of you like mike_the_wino, Soddball, Snarker, Kitty, Mace, Axe, Wallybob, etc. etc. etc... who enjoy the occasional tall cold one, or twenty, may I present:

BEER ONE

BEER TWO

What more can I say but "Drink Up!!" :D:D:D

[ September 22, 2004, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

<font size=4>Good Morning, Maggots!!</font>

In the cause of helping those of you like mike_the_wino, Soddball, Snarker, Kitty, Mace, Axe, Wallybob, etc. etc. etc... who enjoy the occasional tall cold one, or twenty, may I present:

BEER ONE

BEER TWO

What more can I say but "Drink Up!!" :D:D:D

[ September 22, 2004, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]