The Aussie Cattle Dog gets the Generals in the Waffle, but the Privates in CA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Did you install it yet or are you just admiring the package (not that there is anything wrong with that)?

Install it? Admiring the package? The maggot is probably just looking at a picture of it on a web site. He doesn't like rushing into things. Besides, he's probably full of beer by now. :D:D

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Mace, if you agree to this, demand to be the Germans.

Uh oh, why are the little hairs in the back of my neck standing on end? Why am I getting shivers up and down my spine? Why have I suddenly lost my appitite, involuntarily voided my bowels and bladder, lost the will to live......and yet, it's not a working day and I don't have to go to work!

Do I actually sense that this little scenario about to be foisted upon me is not exactly 'historically accurate'? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace</font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

The maggot is probably just looking at a picture of it on a web site. He doesn't like rushing into things. Besides, he's probably full of beer by now. :D:D

Axe I was reading on a tech site that it will support fog if you pour beer onto the VRAMamagig or sumfink like that. Give it a go hoser :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

The maggot is probably just looking at a picture of it on a web site. He doesn't like rushing into things. Besides, he's probably full of beer by now. :D:D

Axe I was reading on a tech site that it will support fog if you pour beer onto the VRAMamagig or sumfink like that. Give it a go hoser :mad: </font>

Today is the start of Potato Festival in Alliston. (I kid you not). I have avoided it for the last six years.

On Monday evening, I will have one of the coolest and most controversial tales to tell you ignoramouses. It involves a Buffalo, three missles and Syria. (If SlimySimonds is any kind of Canadian, he will know of what I speak. Then again, he wasn't even a glimmer in the hooker's eye when it happened.)

That is all.

End transmission.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I wish Kitty lived in my time zone. *sigh*

<font size=600>I RULE!!!</font size=600>

Like clockwork.

I'm having Samuel Adams Summer Ale tonight, maggot. PBRs for you? - Although I must grudgingly admit the Canadian version of anything commercial is still a step up from the swill here.

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I wish Kitty lived in my time zone. *sigh*

<font size=600>I RULE!!!</font size=600>

Like clockwork.

I'm having Samuel Adams Summer Ale tonight, maggot. PBRs for you? - Although I must grudgingly admit the Canadian version of anything commercial is still a step up from the swill here. </font>

Today is the start of Potato Festival in Alliston.

This makes me smile. I can see Axel and all of his low rent neighbors, dressed in their various Mr. Potato Head outfits, capering through their trailer park, knocking on rusted screen doors, shouting, "TRICK OR SPUD!", a phrase that has no intrinsic meaning and yet causes glowing smiles to surface on the faces of the people as they hurl flaming tubers at the little miscreants.

What's next month? Poison Sumac Days"

On Monday evening, I will have one of the coolest and most controversial tales to tell you ignoramouses. It involves a Buffalo, three missles and Syria. (If SlimySimonds is any kind of Canadian, he will know of what I speak. Then again, he wasn't even a glimmer in the hooker's eye when it happened.)

Missle? Hooked on Phonics?

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey, I can feel the love from here. Mace, trust me, have I ever foisted anything evil, like a rune scenario, upon you? <font size=4>NOOOOoooo!!!</font> Let me quote a little of the delightful message I received from Boo Radley last night, after our game was complete. Boo said, <font size=5 font color=red>"IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER!!! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY THE STINKING, LOUSY, GAMEY, UNBELIEVABLY MORONIC THING IS FINALLY, COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!" </font>

Then later he said, <font size=5 font color=red>"p.s. The hatred I've felt for you this entire game is indescribable. I try to tell my wife, but I can only make unrecognizable sounds and vague hand gestures." </font>

Sounds like yet another satisfied customer to me. I left out the parts where he sounded upset. So Mace, how's it sound? I'll send you the setup right now. :D:D

Anything rendering Boo speechless is OK in my book.

Quick lesson in HTML code maggots. After 'Font' you can use multiple attributes. So "Font color = (common color or color code) size= (1 to 7 or relative to the base font =n or -n)" is legit a nd can be closed by a simple "/font".

<font size=+3 color=15,10,8 face=gothic>Maggots!!!!!</font>

For this afternoon's drinking pleasure...half a bottle of Absolut vodka, and some OJ. Mmmmmmmmm Screwdrivers.

This will be capped with a fine example of Vic Bitter beer*, in handy, 800ml glass bottles ( you can drink from them, you can smash 'em in someone's face, you can use them as paperweights afterwards)

While I imbibe, I will give thought to Kitty, and may also put aside a brain cell for Axe. The latter who will no doubt be lying face down in a pool of his own vomit (or someone else's), or in an inebriated state be trying to force his new video card into the toaster.

I will also delegate another braincell in thought (especially during the dry wretching) towards DaveH, who has just hoisted some mutant scenario upon me.

Hate him afterwards, he says? I HATE HIM NOW!!!!

GHGHRGHRGHGHGHR GHGRHGHRGHRGHRGH RGHGRHGRHGRHGRH :mad: :mad: :mad:

cheers!

Mace

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey, I can feel the love from here. Mace, trust me, have I ever foisted anything evil, like a rune scenario, upon you? <font size=4>NOOOOoooo!!!</font> Let me quote a little of the delightful message I received from Boo Radley last night, after our game was complete. Boo said, <font size=5 font color=red>"IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER!!! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY THE STINKING, LOUSY, GAMEY, UNBELIEVABLY MORONIC THING IS FINALLY, COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!" </font>

Then later he said, <font size=5 font color=red>"p.s. The hatred I've felt for you this entire game is indescribable. I try to tell my wife, but I can only make unrecognizable sounds and vague hand gestures." </font>

Sounds like yet another satisfied customer to me. I left out the parts where he sounded upset. So Mace, how's it sound? I'll send you the setup right now. :D:D

Anything rendering Boo speechless is OK in my book.

Quick lesson in HTML code maggots. After 'Font' you can use multiple attributes. So "Font color = (common color or color code) size= (1 to 7 or relative to the base font =n or -n)" is legit a nd can be closed by a simple "/font".

<font size=+3 color=15,10,8 face=gothic>Maggots!!!!!</font> </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

For this afternoon's drinking pleasure

Afternoon? And who says it's a small world?

What's the closest airport to your house Mace? Using real time weather I can buzz your neighbourhood in FS 2004. Although I'm sure even the Radeon 9800 Pro would be hard pressed to render your ugly mug. :mad: :mad:

Mmm. I think, therefore I drink.

No apologies to Rene Descartes because:

<font color=16,0,16 size=+1 face=serif>Immanuel Kant was a real pissant

Who was very rarely stable.

Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar

Who could think you under the table.

David Hume could out-consume

Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel,

And Wittgenstein was a beery swine

Who was just as schloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothing Nietzche couldn't teach ya

'Bout the raising of the wrist.

Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stuart Mill, of his own free will,

On half a pint of shandy was particularly ill.

Plato, they say, could stick it away--

Half a crate of whisky every day.

Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle.

Hobbes was fond of his dram,

And René Descartes was a drunken fart.

'I drink, therefore I am.'

Yes, Socrates, himself, is particularly missed,

A lovely little thinker,

But a bugger when he's pissed. </font>

BruceToon.gif

The song, in glorious technicolor (RA)

[ August 06, 2004, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]