And let the countdown begin...

Originally posted by oneirogen:

*cough* Inside sources tell that the demo will be available 'SOON' (not this weekend, early next week?) and it will be 90+ megs because it is 'so full of cool stuff' *cough*

:D :cool: ;)

If it's 90meg, the 10days must refer to the download time by wet string! I must get Broadband...I must get Broadband....[scuttles off muttering insanely]

Jon, that's not news. That's exactly what Matt said: on the 15th. he told us that there might be news in ten days. Unless the laws of arithmetic were changed while I wasn't looking, that makes it the 25th. That date kind of stuck out in my mind because it's my birthday, you see, and I thought what a nice present it would be.

smile.gif

Michael

Ah so thats what the annoucement is, both Mickey Mouse and Michael E. are both turning 75 in November!!! ;)

[edit typo - not the only one with a failing brain capacity]

[ November 18, 2003, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Pud ]

Originally posted by Pud:

Ah so thats what the annoucement is, both Mickey Mouse and Michael E. are both turning 75 in November!!! ;)

Wrong again, Pud boy!

[edit typo - not the only one with a failing brain capacity]
You're fond of stating the obvious, aren't you?

Whoosis Nomenclature

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Hey, can you guys keep a secret about the timing of the demo and opening of Pre-Orders?

Good...So can I...

Madmatt

Mr Madmatt sir, that is a cruel and unnatural punishment. You will be prosecuted for war crimes, as soon as you've lost the war. Or a game of CMAK. Send me a set up...

Oh yes, and the game! :D

So according to that theory we should be looking for some "action" around Nov 25th?

is that what "10 days" means?

that was ten days from Nov 15th correct?

meaning around about Nov 25th for "something?"

yes?

no?

-tom w

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Hmm, so you wanna Pre-order CMAK eh? Okay...let me see what I can do. Keep your ears open as we may have something to report in about 10 days.

;)

Madmatt

</font>