MikeyD W.I.P.

MikeyD

Very nice work on the M3. Not many mods for American equipment sadly. M24 Chaffee anyone?

Originally posted by Vergeltungswaffe:

If these frightened you the most, then Panthers will be a breeze afterwards. :D

I cannot wait until more Panther mods come out. There is a startlingly low seclection on the Ausf. A & G models in both CMBB and CMAK at the moment. Hopefully we can get MikeyD to do something about this.... ;)

Tschüß!

Erich

Originally posted by Vergeltungswaffe:

If these frightened you the most, then Panthers will be a breeze afterwards. :D

No, no , no, he's doing the very-much-in-need-of a-facelift-HE-chucker Bear next for both CMBB and CMAK. Didn't you get the memo? :D

Just look at this beast D-man, you know you wanna bust out some badass Brumms. ;)

BrummbarTC-1.jpg

Nice netting on this one.

brummbar_fotobn.jpg

Well, it is a MikeyD W.I.P thread afterall. It wouldn't be complete without at least one annoying mod request post accompanied with pics. :D I'm looking forward to the HT mod, it is much needed, thats for sure.

I like where you got your inspiration from for your HT mod, Uncle Tgt. His CMBB mods are great, some nicely made dirty WW mods for winterized vehicles. Also, his HT and truck mods are simply amazing. I definitely recommend his work for CMBB.

"M24 Chaffee anyone? "

I've had a Chaffe folder on my desktop for awhile but the suspension's giving me fits. Might have to resort to stealing a good side-shot off the web (like I did for my HVSS Sherman). But that a minimum of 3 mods away if I do all the M3 HT earlies, 9-10 mods away if I tackle ALL the HTs out there! :eek:

I will send you side shots myself of the M24 Chaffee as long as you get one out! :D For some reason the vanilla M24 Chaffee is a golden color. I have never bothered making a scenario with the M24 because of just that. It would turn off my CM mood quite easily watching my tanks chase a golden M24 around the map...if not a bit humorous.

Originally posted by MeatEtr:HE-chucker Bear
Brummbär? Where?

Tschüß!

Erich

"Let's say that there's a BIG difference between "R.I.P." and "W.I.P.""

John, i must admit that "MikeyD R.I.P.' would be remarkably inconvenient for me, especially getting any more mods done.

For you Brumbaroholics, If you haven't got this already (long ago) you might want to download Pat's 'PATMIKEYDCHASSISPATCHES' on the CMAK side of cmmods.com. In it are default Brumbar side art using my from-scratch PzIV suspension. Makes all the difference in the world.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

For you Brumbaroholics, If you haven't got this already (long ago) you might want to download Pat's 'PATMIKEYDCHASSISPATCHES' on the CMAK side of cmmods.com. In it are default Brumbar side art using my from-scratch PzIV suspension. Makes all the difference in the world.

O really? Looks like when I get the chance I will have to take a gander at these pretties.

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

I guess the pics aren't showing up for you. Try disabling your internet security, if you have any.

I already seen the photos. I was referring to MikeyD making a Brummbär mod. Thanks anyway though. smile.gif

Tschüß!

Erich

There seems to be no early or middle brummbar mods for cmbb in cm mods. I would do it it myself if I had the talent. Instead I rely on artistic genesis like Mikey D to do the work.

I loved your Ostwind/wirbelwind mod MickeyD. :D

Iam a big fan of the late war German ambush camouflage scheme found on the late stug 42 on cmbb and the late Stug3 in cmak. Any chance of you ( or anyone else ) doing a mod of this camouflage on the Late stug3, hetzer and PvIV jager in cmbb and cmak (nag, nag, groval, groval) :D

Welll... actually... in two days I'm going to be off on a proper late summer vacation! I'll be two tanks of gas away from home soaking up 'local color' for a few days. I figure you guys have got used to waiting months for CM Campaigns and CMSF, so an extra couple days waiting for a M3 HT mod won't kill yah ;):rolleyes: :cool:

I thought Uncle Tgt's Soviet M5 looked good too, and I'm glad to see someone finally tackling them in CMAK. They really stuck out ugly when seen together with the modded allied stuff.

It's guys like you that can make CM look almost pretty. Thanks!

On the selfish side, will you be including alternate markings like you usually do? I think they'd look good with the recognition star (the marking of the star with the circle around it if I'm not referring to it correctly) either on the hood or the sides of the hull.