Keeping the roads free of bears and moose -- it's The Cheery Waffle Thread

Originally posted by Dave H:

Ha, I can find Finland in a heartbeat. I'll just go to the North Pole and follow the biggest stream of hot air coming up from the south.

Ha, you idjit! :mad: You couldn't find your thumb from your own ass if your intestinal welfare depended on it.

To find Finland, you have to head north from North Pole, not south. Obviously, if you first went to North Pole and then headed south, you'd be back to where you came from. Which is only a good thing, I guess. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Well, allow me to rain on your parade a bit. I have already played this scenario as the Soviets against some (Axe) worthless (Axe) Canuckian (Axe) maggot (Axe)

I trust you crushed him like the worm that he is ?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Not that it wouldn't be fun to crush you like a victim of the BDLRM2

Many have tried, few have succeeded. :mad:

And by this guy I was not referring to you Dave H, but this generic guy off the opponent finder -section.

He (generic guy) hasn't taken the bait yet. Good for him, he will be spared a defeat if he isn't man enough to accept the challenge. :mad:

And I think he's Swedish, too. :mad: :mad:

I am tempted, however, with the idea of you attempting to crush me like a victim of the BDLRM2.

Maybe I could interest you in a setup ? Scenario, QB, anything goes. :mad: :mad:

And in other news.... the first pick in the NBA draft is ..an...Australian ! :D That certain penger in 'sota must{should} be in utter agony by now.. (Go Bucks!,,, we finally have a center worth a damn it appears...well, not since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (1969) that is). Fingers crossed of course. :D:D:D

Originally posted by _UXcva:

And in other news.... the first pick in the NBA draft is ..an...Australian ! :D

It's clearly a sign that the Apocalypso is upon us when some mate whose natural position should be Ruckrover or Back Pocket in footie is the first pick by the NBA. This could have disturbing consequences on playgrounds all over the US. :eek: :eek:

That certain penger in 'sota must{should} be in utter agony by now.. (Go Bucks!,,, we finally have a center worth a damn it appears...well, not since Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (1969) that is). Fingers crossed of course. :D:D:D
I'm sure Seanachai hasn't been so upset since Prohibition. Actually I see Bogut as a Kent Benson clone. I watched him in the NCAA tournament and he looked overmatched against Kentucky's front line, which didn't appear to have a Shaq or a Tim Duncan or a Ben Wallace. We'll see if he can make it through his first game without getting sucker punched like Benson was. Poor guy was never the same after that. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by SSgt Viljuri:

Even geographically challenged junior officers can find both 'sota and Finland by using this helping tool:

google's maps

It's a quite nice service to explore the whole globe, one would think. Most satellite images are a bit old, though.

The big question is, why would anyone want to find either place? Can't we just ignore them both like they deserve? I mean, they're both basically mini-Canadas. :D:D

Well...

My home is here: Kamppi region / central Helsinki, Finland

All foreign members coming from any existing federation (starts with r-letter), please don't bomb this area. What ever the urge to do so might be. Check Sergei's post for general directions.

The right side of the linked satellite pic is completely redone today, btw. Also, lots of other newer buildings are missing.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

I am tempted, however, with the idea of you attempting to crush me like a victim of the BDLRM2.

Maybe I could interest you in a setup ? Scenario, QB, anything goes. :mad: :mad:

Yeah, send me a QB setup using Redwolf's CMBB rules. I saw in the CMBB forum that you were interested in trying them out. I'll gladly take the opportunity to rain down molten TNT upon your pathetic troops. I'll take any nationality, day or night, in any weather, so finish your paper route and send it. :mad: :mad:

Never mind where cold places are - who gives a rotund rodent's rectum for all that snow anyway!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

On to something important - can any of you find a winning test team from the Lions' 51 players??!!

No? Didn't think so - even maggots can't achieve the impossible!

:D:D:D

You pitiful bunch of blackbird's rectal warts. I hate you all so much I can't find the words. :mad: :mad:

Dear Mr. _UXAJKBCSJK:SSDJKLA - Your scenario will arrive when I have finished crafting its evilness. I hate you. RAGAHRGAHRGAHR

Dave H:

In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in twelve years, we'll be voting for plants.

Lewis Black

That is fecking hilarious. :mad:

But I still think you're a nob that I wouldn't piss on if you were on fire. :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate you.

I went on a booze cruise to France yesterday and picked up a case of 2001 Morgon. **** me, but it's good. They had cases of Puilly Montrachet 1er Cru, but they were £240 for 6 bottles and a bit beyond my casual drinking budget.

I love New World wines, but for orgiastic chugging quality, you can't match 2 litres of fine claret or Beaujolais.

Mike_the_Wino: Where the flying buttnuggets are my free samples? :mad: I hate you.

Axe: I hate you. :mad:

Worthless and Crap: I hate you.

I hate the rest of you even more than the ignoble behinds I have listed above.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Mike_the_Wino: Where the flying buttnuggets are my free samples? :mad: I hate you.

Between shipping, and the horrid taxes imposed by your gubmint, shipping you samples was too pricey. Once we start shipping over to your stinking lil isle, I will see what I can do. </font>

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Only so they can rape you, on an industrial scale.

Highly unlikely. Not even the French would do something as vile and beastly as Soddball. :mad: I'm going to wretch after writing this, but the final version of Soddball's inferno was rather enjoyable-except I played as the Penguin krauts and ended up killing my waffle persona. In true maggotty fashion I enjoyed a Canuckistani victory (i.e. draw) against Pseudo. That maggot discovered the true gaminess of my kamikazee speeding flame halftracks.

Turns are out to all who bothered. Since Axe and Snarker have ceased sending turns, I have a gamey slot open. I'm desperate enough that I'm willing to take a Finn on. And I am more than willing to whip up on Dave.

<font size=6><font color=red>Good</font color> <font color=white>Morning</font color> <font color=blue>maggots!!</font color></font size>

#300!!! Somebody start a new thread, before I take it upon myself and embarrass all of you. :D:D:D