Keeping the roads free of bears and moose -- it's The Cheery Waffle Thread

Originally posted by Soddball:

You are such a drongo. :mad: :mad:

My dictionary skips from "drone" to "drool" (both of which eerily reminded me of you), so I'll take that as a high compliment. :D:D

Freaks like Waltero don't need to think, they believe. Let them stew in their own juices.
What irritates me is that the people who made these claims can't even tell me why they think the way they do. I'm curious to know what it is they are so sure they know. :confused:

And let me tell you, if I tried that, I'd probably drown!. Woof Woof!! :mad:
Oh, we're back to your drooling problem again, eh? You're certainly welcome to join Axe in exploring the bottom of Lake Huron. :D:D

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

[ Let them stew in their own juices.

And let me tell you, if I tried that, I'd probably drown!. Woof Woof!! :mad:

All rioght Juice-boy where are these scenarios that you want tested? My addy is in the profile. [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by _Axe_:

:mad: Where's Kitty? :mad:

I believe that relocating was going to keep her away from the forum for a while. I miss her too; you could always count on her for updates from the bizarre world of the Goodale clan. :D:D

Dave Aitch - have you nothing better to do than mewl about some woman or other??

You've got too much time on your hands - send me a setup!

At once!

<font size=5 font color=yellow>"What a gorgeous day. What effulgent sunshine. It was a day of this sort the McGillicuddy brothers murdered their mother with an ax."</font>

Yet another line from the master, W.C. Fields. :D

Originally posted by Mike:

Dave Aitch - have you nothing better to do than mewl about some woman or other??

You dare refer to the Great and Powerful Kitty as some woman?? I pity the fool who says that when she catches him. :eek: :eek:

Besides, I have been busily conducting a thorough research project on God's role in World War 2. The results have been startlingly devoid of any facts whatsoever. :mad: :mad:

You've got too much time on your hands - send me a setup!

At once!

At once it shall be. I'm about to complete my rout of either Pseudo's Canadians or my own Germans in our bloodbath, so your timing is impeccable. Of course, Mace and Moraine Sedai continue to give new meaning to the term "non-turn sending maggots". Do you prefer CMAK or CMBB? Any other requests - battle related, that is? :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

You dare refer to the Great and Powerful Kitty as some woman?? </font>

I was just about to post that you idiots don't deserve to post in our beloved thread.

<font size = 900>I RULE ONTARIO'S ROADWAYS!!!11

</font size = 900> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I just got my CAA eLetter today. They apologized for the noticeable drop in productivity this week.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

I was just about to post that you idiots don't deserve to post in our beloved thread.

I just got my CAA eLetter today. They apologized for the noticeable drop in productivity this week. </font>

Are you really a member? Want some cool stuff?

CAA Plus. Why would anyone with a car not be a member? One tow and the year's membership has already paid for itself. Then you can always go in and get free maps and tour books and stuff.

Now about that cool stuff... ;)

Pitiful. I can see the headlines now. "Badger Man Presides Over 50% Increase in Road Death Figures". :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

Are you really a member? Want some cool stuff?

CAA Plus. Why would anyone with a car not be a member? One tow and the year's membership has already paid for itself. Then you can always go in and get free maps and tour books and stuff.

Now about that cool stuff... ;) </font>