Mr Gopher ticked off Carl who Botched the Job in Typical Cheery Waffle Fashion

Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, happy day! Funny Bogged should mention the local chapter of Loon for a Day. One of the trouble makers has a "for sale" sign up. :D:D:D

Four more to go. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think it only counts if they put it up.

:mad:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, happy day! Funny Bogged should mention the local chapter of Loon for a Day. One of the trouble makers has a "for sale" sign up. :D

Four more to go. :mad: : :mad:

There is a simpler solution, Flint-chipper. Why don't you move yourself, the Mrs., and the chiplings into Ted Kaczynski old digs and live like the old Unabomer in bumblefeck Montana. Don't expect us to read your manifesto or open any mail from you. :mad:

kaczynski_shack.jpg

That shack looked very nice in downtown Sacramento. They had it behind one of the Federal buildings. Was odd taking a stroll on that end of Capitol Park for a glimpse of 'The Shack'.

Buggs you sackless, knuckle-dragging, sister-humping, inbred, cock-monkey your set-up awaits modification of your last terms. I will not stand for El Brood, or even a broad at the end of the bar, to pick sig lines. Winner writes history,and sig lines. So has it been, so shall it be.

Agreed?

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

into Ted Kaczynski old digs and live like the old Unabomer in bumblefeck Montana.

kaczynski_shack.jpg </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Oh, happy day! Funny Bogged should mention the local chapter of Loon for a Day. One of the trouble makers has a "for sale" sign up. :D:D:D

Four more to go. :mad: :mad:

:mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Boggs your brilliant, tactically adept, patient, and clearly superior intellect is hereby acknowledged and your set-up awaits modification of your last terms. As has been shown by Snarker, the hatred for me amongst the Brood makes me clearly apprehensive about allowing them to wreck their revenge upon my pitiful self so I would plead, no beg, that we allow the winner to write the sig lines. I know that your good nature shall keep you from placing such a horrible sig line as I have now upon me.

Agreed?

Well, since you put it so reasonably.

How could I refuse?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Four more to go. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Pseudo must be busy knitting or at school. If he grows weary of either, he can send me a set-up.

Setup sent. I'm doing neither at the moment. My last day of work was on Friday (although I went to the company golf tournament on Saturday anyway), I move on Wednesday, and school starts in a couple of weeks. To make sure I have plenty of distractions and very little money during school I bought a new computer and a TV. Sounds like a recipe for scholastic success to me!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Setup sent. I'm doing neither at the moment. My last day of work was on Friday (although I went to the company golf tournament on Saturday anyway), I move on Wednesday, and school starts in a couple of weeks. To make sure I have plenty of distractions and very little money during school I bought a new computer and a TV. Sounds like a recipe for scholastic success to me!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Setup returned. Harkonen Vs Atreadys! Worm sign! :mad:

New TV AND computer, not to mention coeds. Hmmm. :D

OMFG!!! :mad: :mad: There is so much fecking angry, molten TNT flying around right now I am gonna have to start wearing my asbestos house pants, jammies to you nongs.

Dave H hot off a Stug KO, hooring maggot that he is, just got a bundle of TNT chucked into the back seat of his grocery-hauler, shot up by a Panzer and the crew was machine gunned down in the street like the vermin they were.

Watson & Crick has been catching molten TNT like the prison biatch on a Saturday night, right in the @SS!!! What a pansie. :mad:

Splodiebob, as he will now be referred to as, is learning that I can chuck molten, fecking TNT like no other. Holy crap if one more thing gets set on fire it's gonna look like LA during the riots....or Axe's house on BBQ day. At least the lad is good for a laugh.

No molten TNT for Sparky but I will work up something nice for that road pie.

Bongwater work has been off the hook what with that crazy harvest thing going on. I will look for something with lots of 'splodies and tiny, like you little girl's bladder.

Watson & Crick has been catching molten TNT like the prison biatch on a Saturday night, right in the @SS!!! What a pansie. :mad:

Oh, Well where is my turn? :mad: It sure seems like when there is a bad turn for you and a good turn for me, ya hold back. And I take it that because I have NOT recieved a turn yet, that I am victorious. So I like it when you play hard to get.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Oh, Well where is my turn? :mad: It sure seems like when there is a bad turn for you and a good turn for me, ya hold back. And I take it that because I have NOT recieved a turn yet, that I am victorious. So I like it when you play hard to get.

Listen up, jaghole. I took my time between turns in my MOST GLORIOUS AND OVER-FECKIN-WHELMING VICTORY over <font size=-2>Axe2121</font> and looky how well that turned out. :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Listen up, jaghole. I took my time between turns in my MOST GLORIOUS AND OVER-FECKIN-WHELMING VICTORY over <font size=-2>Axe2121</font> and looky how well that turned out. :D </font>

Originally posted by Wallybob:

GGRRAARRGGHHH!!!!!! I hate you all!!!!!

Turns full of venom and death out to all what sent'em to me!

May you all suck in gobs of TNT and explode like Mr. Creosote!!!!

It's wafer thin!

Bourbon and Diet Sprite rocks tonight!

Bourbon and Diet Sprite?

Oh dear...

Don't spill any on your negligee.

Congratulations to Axe for managing a draw in our BDLRM-revenge battle. It was a bloodbath for both sides. I lost nine of my eleven Soviet Valentines, both halftracks, three of four armored cars, and seven of eight scout cars. Axe lost all five of his defending PZ IVs and one of his two AT guns. My single infantry platoon took over 50% losses, while Axe had two platoons wiped out completely and one platoon keeping far away from my surviving vehicles. That was lucky for me, since I was completely out of ammunition. My surviving Valentine with HE had a damaged gun. The other didn't even have a machine gun. GRRRR!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, Good Morning, maggots! :D:D

Tech help needed. My CRT monitor at home is looking like a multicolored zebra. For example, when I'm typing an e-mail, with black type on a white background, there's a gray line all the way across the screen. Whatever color of type is on my screen, it's like the monitor is smearing that color all the way across my display. Any ideas on what has happened? This just started over the weekend. :confused: :confused: