Mr Gopher ticked off Carl who Botched the Job in Typical Cheery Waffle Fashion

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

AGARG RAGRAGR AAG GARGARGRAGRA GG RAGARGARAAA!!!!

You slope-headed, flint-chipping maggots!! I swear to God, the last few turns I watched I had to run to the bathroom and use a towel to wipe the molten TNT off my face!!! The Kraut limbs are so thick I could walk from Rostov to Berlin without touching the ground!!

AAGRA GA RGARGGARGARG AG RGARGARGRA!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What brand of glue is that, Cicero? tongue.gif I have no idea what you are watching, but it certainly ain't the scenario you sent me. 3 T34's DEAD. Countless Commies DEAD and a multitude more with crappy Commie panties. All at a loss of a few crispy Krauts and one measly AT gun. Keep on sniffing. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

AGARG RAGRAGR AAG GARGARGRAGRA GG RAGARGARAAA!!!!

You slope-headed, flint-chipping maggots!! I swear to God, the last few turns I watched I had to run to the bathroom and use a towel to wipe the molten TNT off my face!!! The Kraut limbs are so thick I could walk from Rostov to Berlin without touching the ground!!

AAGRA GA RGARGGARGARG AG RGARGARGRA!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What brand of glue is that, Cicero? tongue.gif I have no idea what you are watching, but it certainly ain't the scenario you sent me. 3 T34's DEAD. Countless Commies DEAD and a multitude more with crappy Commie panties. All at a loss of a few crispy Krauts and one measly AT gun. Keep on sniffing. :mad: </font>

Non-spodie virus turns out to them what sent them to me today.

Parents: do not lie to cover up for your kid's conduct in school. It teaches them the wrong lessons in how to get through life, and makes me want to kill you. As I have no wish to end my educational career on CNN surrounded by the SWAT team, I ask for your assistance in this matter.

Do I sound like the kind of guy who destresses by sneaking into a county dump at 3 in the morning with a million candlepower spot in one hand, and a .44 Desert Eagle in the other, jacklighting rats and popping them?

Maybe I need to quit teaching and go into Administration.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Do I sound like the kind of guy who destresses by sneaking into a county dump at 3 in the morning with a million candlepower spot in one hand, and a .44 Desert Eagle in the other, jacklighting rats and popping them?

Maybe I need to quit teaching and go into Administration.

No.

You would use a Barrett.

I'm in education. I can't afford a Barrett. I'd like one though, or a replica Sharps Long Range Express #3 in .45/70

The IMI toy was bought when I was a single Captain on active duty. It's pretty good out to around 150 Meters. For rats, no more than about 30 Meters or so.

:mad: ANGRY OUT LOUD :mad:

My FARKING computer DVD DRIVE! Again, it is acting like Axe on glue-it just fails to see reality. It will not recognize data CDs. It will audio and DVDs. Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, provided a tempory fix. Yet another service call to some Indian dude at compaq....

Wally, sorry to hear aboot the school kids. If this is giving you health issues, consider the admin job or somefink else. Your insane enough. ;)

I'm in education. I can't afford a Barrett. I'd like one though, or a replica Sharps Long Range Express #3 in .45/70

I had that a Sharps .45/70. VERY nice rifle but not pleasant to shoot more than about ten times in a day. :mad: Of course, you're more of a man than I am so . . . OR ARE YOU?!?! GARGA RGARGARGAGG! GG! :mad:

Nah, I usually enjoy the insanity. I get to teach about dead guys. History is learning from dead guys when it gets right down to it. Every now and then I feel the urge to get anti-social with fertilizers, motor oil and nails. Right now, it's all about head shots. I want a Barrett, but a match-mod M1A does pretty good.

Rifle, M1A, or an old M1 are fun, and mostly good. Pistol, Desert Eagle, CZ85,Broomhandle Mauser (Rebored to 9mm,badly in the '20's), PPKS, and the Joy of S&W 629 (deer pistol),Dan Wesson .357 15-2.

GGRRAARGGHH! This is making me have to go out and shoot this weekend!

Splodies galore!

I just watched Scarface for the first time. Where can I get a grenade launcher? :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

Try Wally Bob's a..

Seems all the light man portables are stored there. :mad: :mad:

I just watched Scarface for the first time. Where can I get a grenade launcher? :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

:mad: GARGARAGRAGRAGARGA :mad:

When you find out where, please let me know. I would like the Compaq tech guy to say hello to my little friend. I have repeated the same DAMN thing over and over via email. The buzzard does not read what I write and then asks the same thing. I am SOOOO CLOSE TO GOING OVER THE EDGE!

Nah, I usually enjoy the insanity. I get to teach about dead guys. History is learning from dead guys when it gets right down to it. Every now and then I feel the urge to get anti-social with fertilizers, motor oil and nails. Right now, it's all about head shots. I want a Barrett, but a match-mod M1A does pretty good.

Rifle, M1A, or an old M1 are fun, and mostly good. Pistol, Desert Eagle, CZ85,Broomhandle Mauser (Rebored to 9mm,badly in the '20's), PPKS, and the Joy of S&W 629 (deer pistol),Dan Wesson .357 15-2.

GGRRAARGGHH! This is making me have to go out and shoot this weekend!

Splodies galore!

GRGRAAAARGH!!!!! Now I want to too!!! But I can't. GRRGRAAAARRRGH again!

BTW, my brand spanky new Para P12 JAMS UP WITH Hydrashock!!!! Maggot QC manager says it's the ammo. He's on some faayun Canadian crack. My P14 will shoot flat rocks if I could jam 'em in a case. :mad: :mad:

"There are no new messages on the server".

Mike, I need you to redo the last turn and send it.

Axe, you just need to play the turn I sent you. Press "play", then "done", then send. I watch you die, return it, repeat as necessary. :mad:

Maggots.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

...compaq....

Fag, there is your problem right there. Cheap-ass, hooring, monkey-humper.

Wallybob you need yourself a SKS. Shoots cheap ammo ($125-ish per 1000 rounds), is inexpensive (<$300 for a Russian), and is fun to shoot. As added bonus, you can get bigger magazines than stock. And if you file it right you can make 'em detachable in case the first 25 rounds didn't do all the killings that needed to be done.