Mr Gopher ticked off Carl who Botched the Job in Typical Cheery Waffle Fashion

Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggots in the know only (that leaves all of you out, why am I posting this????):

MePro, PT, or Trijicon and / or LaserMax?

This is like the "Little Orphan Annie" decoder message from A Christmas Story for most of you.

"I like Santa."

Yes, yes, I could have posted the obligatory "You'll shoot your eye out" but it's so obvious and, besides, that kid in the aviator hat and goggles kills me everytime I watch it! :D :mad:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggots in the know only (that leaves all of you out, why am I posting this????):

This is like the "Little Orphan Annie" decoder message from A Christmas Story for most of you.

"I like Santa."

Yes, yes, I could have posted the obligatory "You'll shoot your eye out" but it's so obvious and, besides, that kid in the aviator hat and goggles kills me everytime I watch it! :D :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

"I like Santa."

Yes, yes, I could have posted the obligatory "You'll shoot your eye out" but it's so obvious and, besides, that kid in the aviator hat and goggles kills me everytime I watch it! :D :mad: </font>

Hey Assmonkey#10 what was the name of that scenario you just recently got whooped in by yours truly? That was a lot of fun.

Mini AAR:

Forces: Green, hungover Wops vs. thirsty Kiwis looking for beer.

Setting:

Godfersaken desert with a wadi(?) running parellel to defenders first line, closest point is aprox. 25 meters.

Summary: The defensive set-up was well done. I think I changed 1 or 2 units in setup but the life of me I couldn't tell you what they were. It was a nail-biter and Axe pushed hard for the kill. But the defensive layout was pretty deep, with some nice keyholed guns

After much chest-beating and posturing by that moose-humper Axe, I was able to hold the line for the win.

What's your take on this scenario Axe? You sackless, amoeba-humping, prostrate prostate examiner?

Just kidding. It was a lot of fun, despite the loss. Five more turns and at least a few round of HE would have been nice.

Diggers on the Via Balbia

Version 1

Turns 40

Size Large

Country North Africa

Year 1941

Date February

Time Mid Day

Weather Conditions Clear

Ground Conditions Dry

Defender Digin? Dug In

Attacker Allied Attack

Allies Nationality: Australian

Formation: Infantry

Experience: FOW

Fitness: FOW

Headcount: FOW

Axis Nationality:Italian

Formation:Infantry

Experience: FOW

Fitness: FOW

Headcount: FOW

Battle Type Fictional

Brief Description Aussie Diggers must drive Italians out of a defensive position on the Via Balbia

Best Played As Two Player

Play Second As Two Player

Computer Should Stick to Scenario Default

Hosting Website combat kip

Author Name Kip Watson

Author Comments

"...O'Connor sent the Australians against Derna to delude the Italians that his main attack was coming astride the coast road. Derna fell on 30th january and the australians pushed on through the green herb-scented landscape to Giovanni Berta."

-Correli Barnett 'The Desert Generals'

This is a fictional (or demi-semi historial) encounter in a village on the Via Balbia, as rough rocky terrain gives way to 'green herb-scented landscape'. Battle hardened Australian infantry meet resolute Italians.

-- -- --

This game is intended for 2 players

"I like Santa."

Five more turns and at least a few round of HE would have been nice.

Five more turns wouldn't have helped, cock-muncher. You were beat and no amount of time would have changed that. Hell, listening to you crow for 40 turns about how you were gonna win was more than I could stand. Oh well, the VICTORY was just that much sweeter. :D

BTW, how do you like your crow? Medium rare work for you?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Five more turns and at least a few round of HE would have been nice.

Five more turns wouldn't have helped, cock-muncher. You were beat and no amount of time would have changed that. Hell, listening to you crow for 40 turns about how you were gonna win was more than I could stand. Oh well, the VICTORY was just that much sweeter. :D

BTW, how do you like your crow? Medium rare work for you? </font>

ARGARGARGARAGRAG :mad: :mad:

I have burned through at least 6 online tech ghurkas regarding my DVD burner. I think they finally are admitting defeat and will send me a replacement. :mad:

I have also discovered that they don't know crap about RAM. In a different correspondence, I asked what RAM was in my computer (I want more). The bastards told me something that I suspected was wrong. I opened up the machine and pulled existing RAM. Of course what they told me was wrong. I'm so happy I looked before going out to buy some. And no, I will not purchase it from COMPAQ :mad:

Moral of the story, COMPAQ tech service don't know ****e. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

ARGARGARGARAGRAG

I have burned through at least 6 online tech ghurkas regarding my DVD burner. I think they finally are admitting defeat and will send me a replacement.

I have also discovered that they don't know crap about RAM. In a different correspondence, I asked what RAM was in my computer (I want more). The bastards told me something that I suspected was wrong. I opened up the machine and pulled existing RAM. Of course what they told me was wrong. I'm so happy I looked before going out to buy some. And no, I will not purchase it from COMPAQ

Moral of the story, COMPAQ tech service don't know ****e.

My Lawd!!!

This post is so... typical of what is happening to The Brood.

No fire, no brimstone in your anger.

I will KILLLLLLLL :mad: those TECH :mad: BASTARDS!!! I will RIP :mad: THEIR LIMBS :mad: FROM THEIR BODIES!!! They will NEVER :mad: mess with THE BROOD again!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :mad:

Now with this fresh in your mind and to completely entangle The Wino into legalities and such I am hereby announcing:

The BROOD Sig War

The loser (Wino) in the match between myself (applause, wild cheers of jubilation) and The Wino (Boos, hisses, much spittle cast about) will have to bear a sig line for thirty days written by a member (past or present) of The Brood. (Not that kind of member Soddball).

Surely even this group of complete lackwits can come up with some decent sig lines for everybody's favorite Maggot. The winner (myself) shall select one that he deems best. Neither The Wino nor myself may submit sig lines.

Dig deep and I ain't talking about your noses or your arses.

:mad:

Gawd, what a simpering, hooring, bath-house lawyer you have become Bongboy. Sig lines are ALWAYS written by the winner. Check out the crap Sparky stuck me with, do you want to risk something like this?

And please tell the last time this collective pile of maggot ****e could decide what day it was? Oddzstralian maggots excluded cuz they live in another dimension where its stupid hot at Christmas and all freezy at summer break.

And I went to dinner last night, up early, time for nap and I gets to you when I gets to you.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hey Assmonkey#10 what was the name of that scenario you just recently got whooped in by yours truly? That was a lot of fun.

Mini AAR:

Forces: Green, hungover Wops vs. thirsty Kiwis looking for beer.

Allies Nationality: Australian

GHAGHGHGHAG GHGAHGAHGHGRHGHG GHGHGAHGAHGHAGHAG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike_the_wino doesn't know the difference between yer Kiwi Anzac and yer Aussie Anzac.

I'd be surprised if you use grape in your wine.

Bloody Canuck!

Mace