This Whole Peng Thread Is Wild At Heart And Challenged On Top

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No email in the profile,

Nor location to be found,

No replies to this ones posts,

Lest the Justicar should frown.

You lot don't deserve me you know.

Joe

Marstove is a "special" friend. He's known Papa Khann for years, and it's affected his brain.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No email in the profile,

Joe

Marstove is a "special" friend. He's known Papa Khann for years, and it's affected his brain. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No email in the profile,

Joe

Marstove is a "special" friend. He's known Papa Khann for years, and it's affected his brain. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sword of Rome huh? Hmmm, so who gets to dress up as the Gladiator and who as the Slave Damsel and how will you represent "The Sword of Rome" since mother nature will not have provided equipement beyond "The Penknife of Minneapolis"?

Well, we'll probably let Papa Kahn be the Gauls once more. He's good at collecting his 7% commission off of every damn tile.

Dalem will have be the two tribes who's names I can never remember. Not that it matters. Which ever one I want to attack, it always turns out the rules say I can only attack the other one.

I'll piss away Rome again. Natch. See above.

And Seanachai will be the Greeks by popular acclaim. Short, stout, and there's sheep about.

It's all rather academic really. I predict Papa Kahn in the 7th round.

Again.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

How "special" a friend is he? Do the two of them stay up all night, giggling and giving each other make-overs?

Do they listen to Janice Ian records?

So you've met them then? </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

How "special" a friend is he? Do the two of them stay up all night, giggling and giving each other make-overs?

Do they listen to Janice Ian records?

So you've met them then? </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

I can see ol' Tricky Dick now:

Twin digits jammed in the air, shaking his head in strong affirmation of those famous words...

"I am not a realtor."

DT hallucinations again, eh? Must be terrifying.

Michael </font>

:eek:

But...but...I've got my addy and general location (Minnesota) in my profile. What do I have to do to make them visibile to everyone? One of the Austrailians sent me a setup, so *he* could see my email...do Austrailians have some special ability in this area?

Please let me know if my stuff still isn't showing up, and if so what I need to do to change it. Looking at the "edit profile" page I've got all the switches set to public, so y'all should be able to see my info (there's a thought to give a body sleepless nights, but oh well...)

For the record, when Papa Khan and I get together the only music is the sound of my retching at the sight of his "God's cruel joke" face.

I can see them so quit your whinging and whining too.

Have you noticed how there are no smilies in this thread, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. If you don't want Peng to castrate you with his bare hands, I suggest you refrain from pixelated expressions of emotion and stick to text.

Originally posted by Marstov:

:eek:

But...but...I've got my addy and general location (Minnesota) in my profile. What do I have to do to make them visibile to everyone? One of the Austrailians sent me a setup, so *he* could see my email...do Austrailians have some special ability in this area?

Please let me know if my stuff still isn't showing up, and if so what I need to do to change it. Looking at the "edit profile" page I've got all the switches set to public, so y'all should be able to see my info (there's a thought to give a body sleepless nights, but oh well...)

For the record, when Papa Khan and I get together the only music is the sound of my retching at the sight of his "God's cruel joke" face.

Dear Marstov, let me explain it in simple terms.

Joe Shaw is old. Really really old. Like, he remembers when Fangorn Forest extended unbroken from the White Mountains to the Ered Luin.

So he forgets things. Like how to be coherent, and where his poo is supposed to end up, that sort of thing.

To expect him to decipher your profile page is both cruel and wasteful of your time.

Cuz he's really really really frikkin' old.