Cheery waffles make the steps from which TNT is assembled; Goodale shows the path

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the little maggoot is telling all how he's scared of the dark depths of the ocean! Pretty surprising, since he's related to a Saccopharynx lavenbergi

wudep31.jpeg

"These babies can reach six feet in length, have rows of sharp little teeth, and, like pythons of the deep, can swallow prey much fatter than themselves. They down victims whole, of course, which is why they're called "gulpers." They simply ease them through their "sack-gullet" (hence the term Saccopharynx) and into their stomach, where digestion takes over. " From here.

Of course the difference between the above critter and a Canuckian maggoot (Canuckiass maggootus) is the latter is sackless, toothless and aboot 6 mm in length.

Turns out! Thanks to Axe for picking a high wind scenario. I only wasted about 100 smoke rounds before figuring that out.

Thanks to wino for being gamey. I missed that. (And it's just at the force purchase screen.)

Any of you wenches getting World at War? If so, let me know.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Ye bunch of pig porking nancy boys!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I rub my genitals against your sisters!!!!!111!!1 :mad: :mad:

And they say, "Is that what passes for genitals in the UK? No wonder we came late to every war." :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Ye bunch of pig porking nancy boys!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I rub my genitals against your sisters!!!!!111!!1 :mad: :mad:

Soddy's a white collared, spiky haired, repectable looking guy.... now go wash your mouth out..(whoever you are) :mad: :mad: :mad: