Cheery waffles make the steps from which TNT is assembled; Goodale shows the path

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Hey mike_the_gifted_clean_cut_guy_making_fantastic_wine.

Do you play guitar?

Although I have the soul of a poet and the heart of a warrior, I also have the ear of Helen Keller. Tone deaf does not even describe how poorly my ear is. Plus all those tedious hours of sobriety whilst strumming a guitar?

No thanks.

But I know of the diddy of which you speak.

Originally posted by Sergei:

Hey Memphis Belle, aka. Rose of Cairo, I still haven't received my turn! :mad: What gives? Do I have to solve a riddle?

Yeah, yeah. I'm getting to it. Let me have my coffee first.

Sheesh, you Finns are an impatient lot, aren't you? :mad:

0401.gif

Some of you maggots probably forgot to reset your clocks. In college, I had an absent minded professor who did not realize this. He did not show for a lecture on Monday morning. The dept secretary called him, worrying about him. The secretary came into class and informed us of his forgetfullness. He was quite apologetic and embarrassed the next class.

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Would someone please explain this to me?

image.jpgimage.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I could tell you all about latitude, but it wouldn't help. You'd still be living in the middle of a glacier. Unlike you, I'm having to endure temperatures in the low 70's and a cloudless blue sky today. I wish our neighbors would finish cutting their lawns and making so much racket! How am I supposed to enjoy my nap with the windows open and the breeze blowing through the house? Quiet down, maggots!! :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

I could tell you all about latitude, but it wouldn't help. You'd still be living in the middle of a glacier. Unlike you, I'm having to endure temperatures in the low 70's and a cloudless blue sky today. I wish our neighbors would finish cutting their lawns and making so much racket! How am I supposed to enjoy my nap with the windows open and the breeze blowing through the house? Quiet down, maggots!! :D

Beneath all that smiles und sunshine, you're quite evil. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Beneath all that smiles und sunshine, you're quite evil. :mad: :mad:

Stop it, you're making me blush. :D:D:D

Anyone ready for a PBEM sometime? Now that taxes are sort of finished and Dominions 2 is on hiatus, it appears I've got time for some CMBB or CMAK. That doesn't mean I plan on going completely berserk like Soddball and creating battles that will take years to complete. Some nice unbalanced battle in the 1,500 to 2,500 point range will be perfect. I've got a couple that rune sent me a while back. I'll play either side. Come on, maggots, opportunity is knocking on those empty skulls of yours! :D:D