* Three (!) New Mods Posted *

Available now at Modslut Central: the semi-long-awaited Jagdpanzer IV mods!

Totally from scratch, these mods correct a few problems where the BMPs didn't quite fit the 3D model accurately.

Jagdpanzer IV early, now with Zimmerit!

jp4_early.jpg

The later Jagpanzer IV has steel front wheels and lacks a muzzle brake, which had the unfortunate tendency to kick up dust when firing, giving the vehicle's position away. Crews often removed them in the field, and later production models had them omitted altogether.

jp4.jpg

Options are included to restore the muzzle brake and add partial skirts, like this:

jp4_2.jpg

And I finally tracked down the BMP numbers for the Jagdpanzer IV/70 skirts and gun barrel.

jp4_70.jpg

Also released is a version of my CMBB Nashorn reworked for CMAK.

nashorn.jpg

Yes Green Hornet, this is a *must have* mod, just like all of Andrew's work is. Looks amazing. Thanks SO much Andrew. As i said to MikeyD and i'll say to you.

Your in a small group of leet modders where i basically autodownload everything you release.
;)

Dude, these are, like, righteous!

:D

Could that Frenchy make some dirty versions for us mud hags? That would be swell.

A quick Q: What's the deal with the circular bulge to the left of the gun?

It looks like they wanted to put an MG there, but then changed their minds and used a plug (which seems odd). Does anyone have any info?

Originally posted by leakyD:

A quick Q: What's the deal with the circular bulge to the left of the gun?

It looks like they wanted to put an MG there, but then changed their minds and used a plug (which seems odd). Does anyone have any info?

The "circular bulge" is indeed an odd sort of conical armored cover which could be swiveled out of the way to expose the MG port when needed.