Associated Press Story: 'The Peng Challenge Thread Welcomes Refugees, Decries Idiocy'

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck? You want me to give you my take on the dating scene? In my case it's "been there, done that, gave up and got married". I've been a non-participant ever since. How 'bout the cooking/recipe thread? If it doesn't come out of a can, odds are I don't make it. Or at least not very well, and not very often. Why do you think I got married in the first place?

rleete don't play in the GF very much. It scares me.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Don't take that as a sign to make another baby like you did last time! ÖKitty

Why do you think his wife keeps a baseball bat by her side of the bed? </font>

Monday night, haven't slept since friday night, mostly because of those stoopid things I call "friends", those blue patches under my eyes reaching my chin, drunk as a scotsman on his wedding day, I feel it's time for a little sing song. All in good fun.

Yo, this one goes to my homey Lars, the turn-monopolizing amoeba, y'know what'm sayin' ?

You must die I alone am best!

I hope ya flip some guy the bird

He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve

In front of the Beatles' tour bus

A Bookmobile and a Mack truck

Hauling hazardous biological waste

The light turns red you have no brakes

And "Hard Copy" gets it all on tape

So you can see the look on your face

Die Die Die Die Die Die Die

I hope your Pinto begins to spin

Takes out a disabled Vietnam Veteran

Mows down a Nobel Peace Prize Winner

And maybe some orphans having Christmas dinner

Perhaps even the British Royal Family

And the Rabbi that's clutching the bottle-fed puppy

And we can't forget the newlyweds

And those Jerry's Kids are as good as dead

I hope this helps to emphasize,

I hope this helps to clarify :

I hope you die !

I hope your cellmate thinks he's God

But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob"

Serving time again for abuse of a corpse

Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse

While he masturbates to photos of livestock

He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock

Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance"

And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince

I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson

And forces you to play a game called "Balls On Chin"

And whatever happens next is all a blur

But you remember "fist" can be a verb

And when you finally regain consciousness

You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress

And the prison guard looks the other way

‘Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day

I hope this helps to emphasize,

I hope this helps to clarify :

I hope you die !

The Bloodhound Gang - I hope you die.

Originally posted by rleete:

[QB] What the heck? You want me to give you my take on the dating scene?

No, I want you and dalem to attack RSCOL134 or whatever that little Vienna sausage's name is.

Now I'm about to pass out for a while. I'll expect said attacks to have occurred before I come to. ZZZzzzzzzz *dies*

Kitty

Hey, you're the one with the domanatrix costume. I don't refute that dalem has one as well, but I'm filing that under "things we really, really don't want to know". So, we shall leave it up to you to open the can of "whoops, you ass" on him.

dalem, you were in fine form over on the GF this afternoon. Got Broken and Frunze so worked up, that they've been frothing at the mouth for hours since you stoped trying to get your point across. Another "I just don't get it" thread. Are people really this dense, or is this some kind of alternate reality?

Aren't you supposed to be passed out? Here, try this, it's got a heck of a kick: *hands Kitty a shot, and simultaneously whackes her in the back of the head with the brick* That oughta do it.

Originally posted by dalem:

Man, I am gonna be SO hung over tomorrow.

Thanks Lars.

So how was the hangover? That whole bottle of rum you drank fix you up pretty good? I bet the flashbacks to the little scene with the gay hairdresser and the pilot comparing their piercings in the hottub really had you retching the next day.

Glad I missed that part myself.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Thanks Lars.

So how was the hangover? That whole bottle of rum you drank fix you up pretty good? I bet the flashbacks to the little scene with the gay hairdresser and the pilot comparing their piercings in the hottub really had you retching the next day.

Glad I missed that part myself. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Thanks Lars.

Glad I missed that part myself. </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

dalem, you were in fine form over on the GF this afternoon. Got Broken and Frunze so worked up, that they've been frothing at the mouth for hours since you stoped trying to get your point across. Another "I just don't get it" thread. Are people really this dense, or is this some kind of alternate reality?

I loooooooooooooove the GF "debaters" that don't remember that unless they go back and edit their own posts, the trail of bodies is all right there for everyone to see. Makes it much easier to show them as the fools they are.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Except the Aussies probably don't call it a "toaster". They probably have a ridiculously more colorful name for it like "YerGooday-Bread Cooker" or "Googli-Didgegaroo" or somefink.

Odd bunch of fellows.

Umm you called a toaster a "YerGooday-Bread Cooker" or "Googli-Didgegaroo", not us.

You need to stop watching the 'Croc-Hunter' and get out a bit more.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Except the Aussies probably don't call it a "toaster". They probably have a ridiculously more colorful name for it like "YerGooday-Bread Cooker" or "Googli-Didgegaroo" or somefink.

Odd bunch of fellows.

Umm you called a toaster a "YerGooday-Bread Cooker" or "Googli-Didgegaroo", not us.

You need to stop watching the 'Croc-Hunter' and get out a bit more.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Actually except just a little bit of queasiness I wasn't hungover AT ALL yesterday, and I was able to wake up early and stay up late and eat and all that just fine. Kinda spooky - I figured I was gonna be NUKED.

Thats called waking up drunk it's the only way to do it.

So, the neighbors have decided that letting their dog "Mr. Barkfest" out at 5:45AM, so he can bark nonstop for a half an hour is a good idea.

Then after dealing with the mentally deficient drivers who feel that controlling a vehicle weighing a couple of tons as it hurtles along the highway at 65-70 mph is of secondary importance to that cell phone crammed in their ear, I find that the tape back up system has decided it doesn't want Backup Set B1, it would rather have Backup Set B2 (which doesn't exist, so I create it) and then it decides that now it wants Backup Set B1 again. And as I read my E-mails I see that my boss, after agreeing that captions and a soundtrack would work OK on the presentation and that we don't need a Voice Over and letting me spend two days rewriting the script and redoing the program, looks at the final and says, "OK, now add a Voice Over", which makes me really want to call him on his cell phone and do my Dick Cheney impersonation for him, but I'll try not to, I've come to the conclusion that you all suck and I hate you with enough passion to turn your hale and vigorous bodies into pale imitations of those dried apple caricatures you find at roadside stands in Minnesota, for whatever reasons.