The Cheery Waffle Thread is Giving Away FREE Angryolized TNT and Molten Faces!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Youse guys are a lot more funnier than the Pengers.

Is that a textbook example of damning with faint praise? Something like saying the average <font size=1>penguin</font> is a lot better CM player than a bucket of algae?

Not all of them, of course. The drunken Australians pull the <font size=1>penguin</font> average way up. :D:D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Safely ensconced in the warmth of the Waffley bit again after a horrific absence of 4 days. With no one to hate I could only drink heavily to keep from yelling at the whole of Texas, starting with Houston. Not a bad town but the winning combo of heat AND humidity is extra special.

Oh yeah... you were down there for the annual yodeling tournament, right? So... how'd you do?

House hunting....the saga continues.

I finally made an offer on a house today. If I get it life will be sweet. I can not believe I actually found something decent. Things did not begin on an upbeat note today.

First house I show up at 9:30. Waiting for my agent to arrive. House looks ok and the neighborhood doesn't look too bad. Within a few minutes a 8-10 yo boy emerges from my potential neighbor's house and approaches my car. Being a bright lad, he come around street side when I wave him off my passenger side (still locked btw). The following exchange was cordial as I begged poverty, told the lad no kids would be coming to play, and explained my present dating situation as prompted by the lad's un-ending questioning. But then things went south...

ghetto boy: Does your girlfriend have, er, em....

mtw: huh, what was that?

ghetto boy: Does your girlfriend have tits?

mtw (struggling to figure out why the feck some lil freaking prevert even would be so dumb as to utter those words): Well, normally gentlemen don't discuss such matters. Excuse me but my agent has just arrived and I must be going.

OMFG, there is no fecking way I could deal with such a sack of ****e IRL, for any period of time. This lil soon-to-be-convict-bitch was so unsocialized as to make a cocker spaniel puppy to look like a prince. I should have put a bullet into his parent's heads and called CPS to take the lil sacks of ****e away. Who knows how deep the ghetto runs...maybe a grenade, or three, in the house could have stopped that infestation.

On the upside, I may have found a new abode later in the day. :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Turns are out, none are in. No surprise. :mad:

Anyone seen Moraine Sedai lately? Our battle is still at the setup stage. Maybe Hiram carried her off to Middle Earth. :eek: :eek:

He did! :mad: I had to battle my way through hordes of Uruk Hai and Warg Riders and...stuff.

But I have it now, my Precious...yesssss.

By the way...turn is out, so quit yer bitchin'. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

House hunting....the saga continues.

I finally made an offer on a house today. If I get it life will be sweet. I can not believe I actually found something decent. Things did not begin on an upbeat note today.

First house I show up at 9:30. Waiting for my agent to arrive. House looks ok and the neighborhood doesn't look too bad. Within a few minutes a 8-10 yo boy emerges from my potential neighbor's house and approaches my car. Being a bright lad, he come around street side when I wave him off my passenger side (still locked btw). The following exchange was cordial as I begged poverty, told the lad no kids would be coming to play, and explained my present dating situation as prompted by the lad's un-ending questioning. But then things went south...

ghetto boy: Does your girlfriend have, er, em....

mtw: huh, what was that?

ghetto boy: Does your girlfriend have tits?

mtw (struggling to figure out why the feck some lil freaking prevert even would be so dumb as to utter those words): Well, normally gentlemen don't discuss such matters. Excuse me but my agent has just arrived and I must be going.

OMFG, there is no fecking way I could deal with such a sack of ****e IRL, for any period of time. This lil soon-to-be-convict-bitch was so unsocialized as to make a cocker spaniel puppy to look like a prince. I should have put a bullet into his parent's heads and called CPS to take the lil sacks of ****e away. Who knows how deep the ghetto runs...maybe a grenade, or three, in the house could have stopped that infestation.

Well, does she? :mad: :mad:

Resend what ever it is you thunked you sent. Odds are good my ISP at my homework.

Oh, and send me wine now that the Supreme Court says you can. tongue.gif

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

And your upside is a broad-side to some poor sap. As a matter of fact, a broad-side to the whole neighboorhood. :mad:

Snickers straighten your ISP situation up and send me a freakin' turn.