CMAK the Cheery Waffle and snap me out of my Qattara Depression!!!

Snarker

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Clear as mud, right?

Mmmm, I set it up as a new programme, but my cut and paste skills are pretty reasonable. I reckon we should both have got the same results although our methods were different. It's reading CMAK files, but not loading them, renumbering or saving them. Bugger. I've mailed Fuerte (a splendid chap) so it should be ship shape and Bristol fashion soon.

Becket, any additions/corrections would be welcome.

Over to you, maggot (BTW Ray Mears put a reasonable case for LOTR, but I preferred John Sergeant arguing for Catch22)

Snarker, if you're interested I've mailed a game file to the address in your profile.

Teddy

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Don't you CMAKing maggots forget to send your CMBB turns!! Downloading problems and excessive time with the demo are NOT good excuses. GRRR!!

DaveH, you owe me a CMBB turn. smile.gif </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

You are correct, although I edited the settings from the CMBB demo. So simple, even a muppet like you can figure it out! :mad: :mad:

Or mabye not. I'm obviously a flatulent baboon, but I can't get Fuerte's witchcraft to work for me in CMAK. Can you spell it out in words of one syllable so it’s completely idiot-proof?

Frustrated Teddy </font>

[Violence doesn't solve anything Dave.

No, but it sure does feel good! As a matter of fact, it does every now and then solve things. Wars, trade disputes, State elections. The key is control.

You get more with a kind word and a 2'x4' than you do with just a kind word.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

[Violence doesn't solve anything Dave.

No, but it sure does feel good! As a matter of fact, it does every now and then solve things. Wars, trade disputes, State elections. The key is control.

You get more with a kind word and a 2'x4' than you do with just a kind word. </font>

Originally posted by Hurryin Heinz:

Out of morbid curiousity, is it possible for a cm player to become ensquired to MasterGoodale? If so, has this ever occured?

For the love of all that is holy, no! This is the anti-peng thread. We abhor order, we embrace egalitarianism, we piss on pedigree, we like laissez-faire.

The only things ever esquired to MasterGoodale were mold, mice and maggots. Not the best company.

Out of morbid curiousity, is it possible for a cm player to become ensquired to MasterGoodale? If so, has this ever occured?

<font size=+4>EEEeeeewwwww!!!</font size=+4> :eek: :eek:

This may be the single most horrifying post I've ever seen on the BFC forum, and that's saying a lot! A squire for MonsterGoodale? I think I'm going to rinse out my eyes from reading that. :mad:

The Cheery Waffle thread has no squires, nor titles of any kind. We are what you would call a perfect anarchy. If you would like to be a squire, please go to the PENG thread and ask for Seanachai. He'll show you the ropes and other paraphernalia. Be sure to mention that I sent you, so he can express his appreciation. :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hurryin Heinz:

For the love of all that is holy, no! This is the anti-peng thread. We abhor order, we embrace egalitarianism, we piss on pedigree, we like laissez-faire.

</font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hurryin Heinz:

</font>

Okay, so far we like laissez faire, apple pie, and Carrie Anne Moss. Can I add pineapple? :D

Oh, typing "Carrie Anne Moss" reminds me, have you people seen "The Meatrix"? Take a peek here. Somebody did a great job. :D

[ November 20, 2003, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay, so far we like laissez faire, apple pie, and Carrie Ann Moss. Can I add pineapple? :D

Pull the pin and count to fifteen first Maggot! :mad:

So ya wanna slap me around eh? I have decided to take you to the next level. Five on Five. How about PzV vs T-34/85, oh great talker of Smack. (Spelled correctly in recognition of your avoidance of all things CMAK). :rolleyes:

Which would thou prefer? :confused:

But I must NOT become obsessive!!!!!

And CMAK is coming...........

ARGGHHH!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

But I must NOT become obsessive!!!!!

And CMAK is coming...........

ARGGHHH!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Coming? *glances at turn 3 of a CMAK game* CMAK is here! What's your issue? :D </font>

If it has, it is best not spoken of in polite company.

Why would you aspire to such height when you could get a Canadian Journalist or an Indianian Gubmint Lackey for half the price and 10 times the turn sending? Have you even read the feckin FAQ, you f*ck? :mad:

Idiots I can stand, idiots by choice are truly irritating...yea that's right, I am talking aboot Canadians and Floridians. Bongwater you may remove you sig as I will indulge no more CMBB flights of fancy. The Ostfront bores me...you do as well, but at least I can mock you.

Assjunkie I will kill you, your forces, your relatives and the moose you have been humping on the side. You have but 15 days to get yer ****e together.

Originally posted by YK2:

Okay, so far we like laissez faire, apple pie, and Carrie Ann Moss. Can I add pineapple? :D

</font>

</font>

What exactly would you be aspiring to? The ability to take 9 months to finish a PBEM, the ability to take 4 weeks to send the final (losing) turn, or the ability to have your house consumed by rodents and insects?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

MasterOfTheUniverse2121 I will kill you, your forces, your relatives and the moose you have been humping on the side. You have but 15 days to get yer ****e together.

Is that how much time you have left in your detox program? I thought there were only 12 steps.

Oh, and I'm glad to see you back too. :mad:

Lazy maggots.

The week isn't over yet. Punch the time clock and let me know how badly I'm beating you in CMBB and CMAK.

Except for Snarker that über-biatch. I've found out in our little CMBB PBEM I have to take a fully operational Point du Hoc with only infantry. Concrete pillbox on a cliff facing inland with a cannon. At the base of the hill are trenches, barbed wire and infantry.

In-freaking-possible. :mad: :mad:

Besides arch-enemy status, he has now suplanted mike_the_wino in arch-gaminess status now too! :mad: :mad:

</font>

Lazy maggots.

The week isn't over yet. Punch the time clock and let me know how badly I'm beating you in CMBB and CMAK.

Except for Snarker that über-biatch. I've found out in our little CMBB PBEM I have to take a fully operational Point du Hoc with only infantry. Concrete pillbox on a cliff facing inland with a cannon. At the base of the hill are trenches, barbed wire and infantry.

In-freaking-possible. :mad: :mad:

Besides arch-enemy status, he has now suplanted mike_the_wino in arch-gaminess status now too! :mad: :mad:

I can't accept the award based on the trenches and placement of the troops. They were padlocked or already optimally placed.

But, I will accept the award for for my one truly gamey contribution. I would like to thank the Axademy for this honor. You see, I turned that bunker around. It was padlocked in place facing seaward...

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!! I am the epitome of an arch-gamey-nemesis!!!! :D :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 21, 2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]