CMAK the Cheery Waffle and snap me out of my Qattara Depression!!!

Snarker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I've played with the demo. Looks luverly, but I can't get too excited about anything other than PBEM. Anyone up for it? Either scenario, as long as I'm the Allies smile.gif

Teddy

Edited to add: Actually both scenarios look suitable to BDLRM. Is the Cheery Wafflers answer to Mother Theresa interested, or are there too many turns?

[ November 19, 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Attention Maggots!!!!

Because I am the nicest Maggot around, (excluding Dave H of course), I hereby make the following announcement:

I am willing to play the German/Axis in CMAK so you Maggots can get your fix of Allied forces.

The above will not go into effect until such time as I can download the demo.

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Capitalist running dog apologist. Lackey of the imperialistic, materialistic Americans.

I'll take the Germans. :mad:

Goddamn, that was fast. That's what I like about you Axe, you're in like Flynn! Which scenario, maggot? </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Do you think mike_the_wino will snap the first time he finds his troops under fire in a vineyard?

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Grapes at work!!!!!! Grapes at home!!!!!!!!! Grapes in CMAK!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding? He's probably designing scenarios to incorporate all the Vats.

If all the VL's are stuck into fermenter tanks, then you know it's a wino_scenario

Originally posted by Axe2121:

You pick. I've played them both. tongue.gif

Ooooo, you ain't nothin' but a maggot. We're off to Africa chum, so I can watch dust clouds and play with M3s. I've shipped the setup to what I suspect is your inbox, but I've done a reinstall since our last PBEM (WinXP for Teddy) so let me know if it gets lost in cyberspace :mad:

And if you're not too inundated with takers, Jim Bob, I'll take you up on your kind offer.

Edward

Edited to make the UBB code work :(

[ November 19, 2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

And if you're not too inundated with takers, Jim Bob, I'll take you up on your kind offer.

Edward

Twood be an honor! I'll be home by 7:30, if I skip a shower and immediately start downloading the demo and there are no problems, it should finish at...1:00AM!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Twood be an honor! I'll be home by 7:30, if I skip a shower and immediately start downloading the demo and there are no problems, it should finish at...1:00AM!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I'm sure your better half appreciates the smell of man anyway ... soap is for single guys. I'll ship you a setup,

Teddy

Enjoy the CMAK demo, maggots. I sent in my pre-order, but I don't think I'll download the demo. Unlike some around here, I'd really prefer to wait for the full game. THEN we'll see about some PBEM. Also, a Cheery Waffle welcome back to mike_the_wino. We were afraid we had permanently lost you to the fruit of the vine. But no, like a bad penny you turn up again! :D:D:D

AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

None of these stupid mirror sites are working. I cannot get a feckin link to any of them. :mad:

This is really starting to suck!!!!!!

Snarker

Which site are you using? Did it really crash with 40 minutes to go? :confused: :mad:

This demo deal is not looking good.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

None of these stupid mirror sites are working. I cannot get a feckin link to any of them. :mad:

This is really starting to suck!!!!!!

Snarker

Which site are you using? Did it really crash with 40 minutes to go? :confused: :mad:

This demo deal is not looking good.

File Front - and yes, the connection did reset. I don't know if that site supports restarting - at least with IE it did not. I'm using my default Netscape now.