CMAK the Cheery Waffle and snap me out of my Qattara Depression!!!

Snarker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qattara

Arabic: munkhafidu l-qitâra

Depression in western Egypt, with a size of 19,500 sq-km.

The depression goes as deep as 133 metres below sea level. There are no settlements, and the nature is made up of sand desert, salt lakes and marshes.

Sounds like Goodale's yard, rest his mold-stained soul.

HAH!!!

Found ya! Like I was gonna trust a link Snarker put up. Yeah Right!

Anyway, I am toked! Last night at 10PM I got a turn from Axe. We're in the initial phase of a 5 v 5 tank duel and no contact had been made yet. Anyway, I'm playing the movie and watching the clock 46..47..48..49..50..Suddenly a damn Sherman comes into view parked on a woodline just as fat and juicy as you could ask for. My F2 pulls up and begins traversing the turret....59..60 END OF TURN.

ARRGGHHH!! :mad:

So I'm thinking about this all day. Am I gonna bag me a Sherman or verse vica. I get home and good ol' Axe has the turn waiting.

ARRRGGHH!!!! :mad:

It's the orders phase. DUH!!! Target the Sherman asshole!!!!

Send Turn................

Anyway, that's where our game rests. Almost 24 hours later and I still don't know if I got baked Sherman on the menu.

GGRRR!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, it's 86smopuim's B-day, is it? Well, Happy B-day to you. So, tell me, how is that whole puberty thing working out for you?

Now that's just mean.

I like it.

I still haven't decided who my arch-enemy is. There's Axe on, Axe off, but frankly, can a guy be your arch-enemy when the best he can do against you is a draw?? Then there's Some Call Me DaveH, who is quite evil, but, again, there's that draw thingy. Or Don't Call Me Wade Boggs, but I've beaten him senseless now too many times to consider him a threat. wino is happily absent, and, again, I smashed him in Inferno and thwarted his sig dreams in a QB, so...little challenge. Goodale is gone, and well, he's the mortal enemy to the mice, mold and ants, well suited to be arch-enemy to a Penger, I suppose, but hardly the challenge I'm looking for.

I suppose I shall just content myself being above the lot of you.

Picked up the Two Towers collector's gift set. It comes with a statuette I believe is a post mold Goodale likeness. :D

GRRRAAAARRGHHHHH !!!! Happy Birthday, Smokin' Opium, you Gates fan boy!!! Boggs outed you maggot!!!! :D When CMAK gets here, you're number two on the list for that bit of arse kissin'. So that's 1)mAXEwell smart, secret agent 2121, followed by the birthday boy :mad: :mad: :mad:

CMAK! CMAK! CMAK!

Sorry. Too much sugar.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Picked up the Two Towers collector's gift set. It comes with a statuette I believe is a post mold Goodale likeness. :D

GRRRAAAARRGHHHHH !!!! Happy Birthday, Smokin' Opium, you Gates fan boy!!! Boggs outed you maggot!!!! :D When CMAK gets here, you're number two on the list for that bit of arse kissin'. So that's 1)mAXEwell smart, secret agent 2121, followed by the birthday boy :mad: :mad: :mad:

CMAK! CMAK! CMAK!

Sorry. Too much sugar.

OOOOOOH! Now that's the kind of thing that will earn you arch-enemy status, reminding me that I don't yet have TTSE!!!

Well then, this will clinch my title. I'm going to tell you what and where all the extra scenes are...

BWAHAHA!!!

Snarker.

I swear I will send plane tickets to Goodale and he will show up on your door. I swear on the precious.

Originally posted by Becket:

Or Don't Call Me Wade Boggs, but I've beaten him senseless now too many times to consider him a threat.

I suppose I shall just content myself....

Ha! You call a one turn win: beating someone senseless? I mock you! :rolleyes:

I have no comment on the second part. :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Well then, this will clinch my title. I'm going to tell you what and where all the extra scenes are...

BWAHAHA!!!

Snarker.

I swear I will send plane tickets to Goodale and he will show up on your door. I swear on the precious. </font>

I'm not going to tell. But the thought of

Becket scrolling all the way past this cursing my very existence is just too funny.

You really need to get out more often.

Oh, and Jimmy Boggs? Here's hoping that you put a "Cover armor" command on that tank that fell one meter short of the target.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Or Don't Call Me Wade Boggs, but I've beaten him senseless now too many times to consider him a threat.

I suppose I shall just content myself....

Ha! You call a one turn win: beating someone senseless? I mock you! :rolleyes:

I have no comment on the second part. :mad: </font>

See Jim's tanks hunt.

Hunt, tanks, hunt.

See Jim's tanks fire.

Fire, tanks, fire.

See Jim's tanks miss.

Miss, tanks, miss.

See Jason's tank fire.

Fire, tank, fire.

See Jim's tank burn.

Burn, tank, burn.

See Jason's tank fire again.

Fire, tank, fire.

See Jim's other tank penetrated by AP shell.

Penetrate, AP shell, penetrate.

Best movie I've seen in ages. Two thumbs up!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Becket scrolling all the way past this cursing my very existence is just too funny.

</font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

See Jim's tanks hunt.

Hunt, tanks, hunt.

See Jim's tanks fire.

Fire, tanks, fire.

See Jim's tanks miss.

Miss, tanks, miss.

See Jason's tank fire.

Fire, tank, fire.

See Jim's tank burn.

Burn, tank, burn.

See Jason's tank fire again.

Fire, tank, fire.

See Jim's other tank penetrated by AP shell.

Penetrate, AP shell, penetrate.

Best movie I've seen in ages. Two thumbs up!

Sounds familiar, think I've seen the original.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font>

And tonight, lads, is opening day in my baseball text sim league. About 24 of us play in a league using Out of the Park 5, a text baseball management sim. We're in the 8th year of the franchise. Very cool way to pass the time waiting for CMxx turns -- our league is at http://mattfuller14.phpwebhosting.com/bbl/league/index.htm if you care to check it out.

This year (1963), the Derry Terror will not be denied, as young 19 year old phenon Sam "Flash" Mendenhall joins soon to be hall of famer "Sarge" Coffman and the rest for another run at the title.