CMAK the Cheery Waffle and snap me out of my Qattara Depression!!!

Snarker

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ODDBALL .. are you there sweetie?

Tch. If you're talking to me, you could at least get my name right. :mad:

If you're not - then pah and further pah. :mad: :mad:

Enough of this crazy talk! Avaunt! The pub calls! </font>

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ODDBALL .. are you there sweetie?

Flee, Soddball! You have angered our Queen! I would not be you for all...well, for much of anything, actually, whether Queen Emma was angry with you or not. Disgusting thought, being Soddball. Makes me feel nauseous.

In any case, Soddball, your soft, dangly bits, which we can only qualify as your 'manhood' because of tradition, shall soon be in my keeping, kept in a soft, supple leather wallet with the monogram SDB (for Soddball's Dangly Bits).

I shall extract this 'item' from you by means of a game of CMAK, as well as my various posts to you. My posts, of course, will be filled with panache, wit, and audacity. Your counter posts, equally of course, will reek of boiled cabbage prepared in small, filthy flats by slope browed descendants of criminals too useless and incompetent to have been Transported.

One post at a time, combined with your ultimate defeat in CMAK, I will strip away any claims you may have to 'maleness', let alone manhood. When you are finally, by means of my wit and game play, left cowering alone in a corner, whimpering and running a hand over the smooth, downy patch of fawn coloured fluff that once marked your gender, I will write a poem in your 'honour', describing your reduction to the status of the Goodaler's Eunuch Vizier.

I will post the poem in the Peng Challenge Thread, of course, and not in this tacky little 'lost boys' clubhouse, where it will serve as both a mark of my triumph, as well as a monument to your new status as 'Head Boy' of the Cheery Waffle thread.

I will, of course, be posting a copy of this post in the Peng Challenge, so that all the punctilio are observed. If I don't, the Justicar starts going off on us, again, and this just makes things easier. </font>

Ohhh I forgot something............

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Edited in Memory of Michael Dorosh :Dtongue.gif :mad: :mad:

[ November 22, 2003, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Jayzus! Who left the windows open? It's long winded and dafty in here again. And how many times did I tell you maggots to bar the door? See what happens? The door's unlocked and Michael Jackson wanders in to play with the boys!

:mad: :mad:

Found your true home, eh, Snarker? You could do me the courtesy of addressing me directly, lad, rather than talking behind your hand to your mates.

Or do I overawe you? Bit afraid to give me ****e to my face? Well. You're but a little lad, and I can't fault you for wanting to shuffle your feet and play the big lad with your friends.

Stand up straight, Snarker, when I'm talking to you! That's better.

Now, is there anything you want to share with everyone? Some comment on me? Take your hand out of your pants, you pillock, and stop picking your nose!

Flee, Soddball! You have angered our Queen! I would not be you for all...well, for much of anything, actually, whether Queen Emma was angry with you or not.

:mad: You foaming frotmonkey. You're trawling through the MasterGoodale threads churning out mockericosities and I don't see a single :mad: !.

Disgusting thought, being Soddball. Makes me feel nauseous.

In any case, Soddball, your soft, dangly bits, which we can only qualify as your 'manhood' because of tradition, shall soon be in my keeping, kept in a soft, supple leather wallet with the monogram SDB (for Soddball's Dangly Bits).

I hope you've got a couple of cows handy to provide you with the leather. :mad:

I shall extract this 'item' from you by means of a game of CMAK, as well as my various posts to you. My posts, of course, will be filled with panache, wit, and audacity. Your counter posts, equally of course, will reek of boiled cabbage prepared in small, filthy flats by slope browed descendants of criminals too useless and incompetent to have been Transported.

One post at a time, combined with your ultimate defeat in CMAK, I will strip away any claims you may have to 'maleness', let alone manhood. When you are finally, by means of my wit and game play, left cowering alone in a corner, whimpering and running a hand over the smooth, downy patch of fawn coloured fluff that once marked your gender, I will write a poem in your 'honour', describing your reduction to the status of the Goodaler's Eunuch Vizier.

I look forward to completing your training, stumpy. In time your sig will be mine and, should you piss me off, forcing me to growl and show my teeth, I will insist on a far worse punishment. I will insist that you remove the 'N' from your keyboard and leave out every 'N' from your posting on this forum. :mad:

I will post the poem in the Peng Challenge Thread, of course, and not in this tacky little 'lost boys' clubhouse, where it will serve as both a mark of my triumph, as well as a monument to your new status as 'Head Boy' of the Cheery Waffle thread.
Head Boy. I like the sound of that. That's better than being at kneeling height which is what we public school boys are used to.

I will, of course, be posting a copy of this post in the Peng Challenge, so that all the punctilio are observed. If I don't, the Justicar starts going off on us, again, and this just makes things easier.

Post it where you like. I'll let my tanks do the talking.

:mad: ARHGARHHARHAHRARGAHGRAGRGAHRAGHAHRGARH!!!! :mad:

Whatever CMAK demo scenario you choose for

Soddball, send me the other. Give yourself some type of advantage, say 10% more troops or one level step up in experience. Being beaten by a 'nose picking pillock' would be embarrassing. Being beaten by one while holding an advantage is truly humiliating. Oh, yes. A sig line. One that allows both Wafflers and Pengers to tie tin cans to your tail and hoot heartily as you race about the gutter trying to recover whatever shred of dignity I allow you to keep, maggot.

Let slip the gnomes of war and all that blather.

GRGRAAAAARRGHGHHH!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This will be cross posted in the MBT so they fully understand the gauntlet was tossed in the Waffle.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I forgot I was in a curling bonspiel (tournament, you lackwits) this weekend.

Jas :mad: n

I'll never mock cricket again. I mean, really. Curling is shuffleboard without all the fun and interesting stuff, right?

:D :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 22, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Curling is shuffleboard without all the fun and interesting stuff, right?

:D :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you think gallons and gallons of ale and liquor are boring. Wooohoooo!! Caesars for breakfast and pints the whole livelong day. (I can hear mike_the_wino scrambling for his citizenship application).

We're in the semi-finals tonight. It's kind of cool because dad and I are on the same team. (It's a media tournament). He curled in it for years, like, 25 years ago and said he never would have imagined he'd still be playing in it, this time with his son.

Some turns out now and others tomorrow. In order of how much :mad: I have for my opponents.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Soddball:

(big snip)Head Boy. I like the sound of that. That's better than being at kneeling height which is what we public school boys are used to.

Soddball, the word on the street is there's a challenge between you at kneeling height vs. the ubergnome in CMAK. I don't suppose we can really call this a "Battle of Titans", since both contestants seem to be vertically challenged for various reasons. On the other hand, from all indications both contestants are, shall we say, Combat Mission challenged, too. So it appears to be a fair fight. tongue.gif:D

We appear to have two "champions" (snicker) battling for the "honor" (snort) of the CMAK Forum challenge threads. Sorry, but it sounds even more ridiculous seeing it in print. tongue.gif:rolleyes:

Soddball versus Seanachai - the phrase rolls easily off the tongue. Soddball, creator of such awful scenarios as Inferno and Cheery Waffle. Seanachai, author of far too many messages of poems, songs, and ramblings best left unwritten. :mad:

Could this be a struggle of epic proportions, which will be discussed in chatrooms and forums all over the internet for years to come? Or will this turn into the biggest dud since the Y2K (not YK2) fiasco? Time alone will tell. redface.gif

Gentlemen, and I use the term very, very, loosely, I salute you both. May the best (or maybe the least worst) man win! :D:D

Right oh you pathetic posse of parsimonius pustulent penetants - it's time for an update:

Stalingrad and Berlin - Axlegrease is rightly geting smacked about the head in his attempt to take over the ruins of some small urban centre somewhere in 1943 - my valiant defenders of the proletariat revolution are finding that SMG's DO work well.

Sadly however Dave the Horrible is also finding that out in Berlin, where his vicous hordes of PPSH-weilding Soviet scum are walking all over my brave but mostly green and conscript defenders of the Reich.

Edward graciously went down 30-something to 60-something, and has set me up as the defender in the demo's Italian scenario for the rematch.

<big><big>GOODALE!! Front and Centre!!</BIG></BIG> WHERE ARE YOU GOODALE?? :mad: :mad:

Your Tiger scenario panned out as a 48-52 draw in the end - the allied player was a wimp, and the game sucks!! tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

I had thought the Shermans were 76's and they'd clean up, but that was 'cos one of them got lots of side shots against the gun-less Tiger - had any of the Tigers been mobile and armed it might have been a lot more interesting!

As it was the Sov's did a very cautious advance and het game was pretty booring! :(

Perhaps a better way to balance it would be to upgrade a couple of the Shermans to 76's, and tone down the air support a bit, so the counter to the Tigers is more in the hands of het player rather than being the luck of the draw with the Pe-2??

[ November 23, 2003, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

<font size=+5>OPUS IS BACK!!</font size=+5>

Sorry for the lack of posts today. This has been a day I never expected to see, when Opus the penguin again appears in the Sunday comics. I am filled with joy and delight. :D:D:D

For any of you infants or foreigners who may not know, Opus was a central character in Berkeley Breathed's classic "Bloom County" comic strip. During the 1980s this was a strip which mixed equal doses of intelligence and sharp wit into an amazing concoction. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Breathed's work, go immediately to amazon.com and get your hands on one of his collections. This strip was as popular then as "Dilbert" is today, appearing in something like 1,300 newspapers. When he decided to retire the "Bloom County" strip in the late 80s, there was a major feeling of the loss nationwide.

Welcome back Opus! We'll see if other former "Bloom County" denizens return, like Steve Dallas the shyster attorney, and Bill the Cat with his serious hairball problem. If today's first strip is any indication, Berke Breathed is ready to make up for lost time. Lord knows there is enough to satirize. :D:D:D