CMAK the Cheery Waffle and snap me out of my Qattara Depression!!!

Snarker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Jimmy Boy, if you E-mail me your snail mail address, I could burn you a copy of the demo. It'll take a couple of days to make it to you, but at least you'd have it.

Only a couple of days!!!!!! Hell that's still faster than 56k!!!!

I take back all the dishonorable and vile comments I have ever made about you. Rest assured that as soon as I recieve your generous copy, I will immediately repudiate this entire post. :D:D:D </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Of that, I have no doubt, you being the toffey-nosed, CEO-smooching, fancy-boy that you are.

I see those charm lessons you've been taking from Soddball are really starting to pay off!!

However:

You forgot the part about having your way with the household pets!

Originally posted by Snarker:

65% complete on the download. When I get home later this afternoon will there be some turns in my inbox, my precious?

Which reminds me... the new scenes in TTSE are pretty cool.

Grr. I bought the discs yesterday. Package all sealed up, but when I opened it, disc one was missing. :(

:mad: :mad: :mad:

But, I played CMAK last night.

:D

Originally posted by Becket:

Grr. I bought the discs yesterday. Package all sealed up, but when I opened it, disc one was missing. :(

Let's hope that doesn't happen to you with CMAK. That would be a shame.

[ November 20, 2003, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Let's hope that doesn't happen to you with CMAK. That would be a shame. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

You know, I kinda had a feeling a certain Brit would be insufferable if he got his CMAK first. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well duh!! Soddball has always been insufferable. Now that he has the CMAK demo, he's only getting worse. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Don't you CMAKing maggots forget to send your CMBB turns!! Downloading problems and excessive time with the demo are NOT good excuses. GRRR!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

You know, I kinda had a feeling a certain Brit would be insufferable if he got his CMAK first. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well duh!! Soddball has always been insufferable. Now that he has the CMAK demo, he's only getting worse. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Don't you CMAKing maggots forget to send your CMBB turns!! Downloading problems and excessive time with the demo are NOT good excuses. GRRR!! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Don't you CMAKing maggots forget to send your CMBB turns!! Downloading problems and excessive time with the demo are NOT good excuses. GRRR!!

DaveH, you owe me a CMBB turn. smile.gif </font>

Hehe. He'll find us sometime around Christmas. 2012.

And YES!!!! The download completed successfully, so any maggot that wants a game, send it.

On a bad note (I forget who it was I explained my neighbor situation to) my township is so fed up with the pushy, superior and demanding New Yawkers, Lung Islanders and Joisey folk (about 8 real selfish PITAs here) in my development that they are refusing to take over our roads this winter, citing a bunch of technicalities they were ready to overlook 6 months ago. The builders will have to take them to court, and no bus pickup for the kids in here until the roads are transferred. :mad: :mad:

You are correct, although I edited the settings from the CMBB demo. So simple, even a muppet like you can figure it out! :mad: :mad:

Or mabye not. I'm obviously a flatulent baboon, but I can't get Fuerte's witchcraft to work for me in CMAK. Can you spell it out in words of one syllable so it’s completely idiot-proof?

Frustrated Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

You are correct, although I edited the settings from the CMBB demo. So simple, even a muppet like you can figure it out! :mad: :mad:

Or mabye not. I'm obviously a flatulent baboon, but I can't get Fuerte's witchcraft to work for me in CMAK. Can you spell it out in words of one syllable so it’s completely idiot-proof?

Frustrated Teddy </font>

Ummm, I'm at work but that's never stopped me from talking out of my arse.

Jas :mad: n

Truer words have never been spoken! :D

Which reminds me, I owe you a CMBB turn. As I currently have a demo CD winging it's way to sunny Florida, I can concentrate all my abilities on disposing of your clankey things.

Tonight sounds good!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Don't you CMAKing maggots forget to send your CMBB turns!! Downloading problems and excessive time with the demo are NOT good excuses. GRRR!!

DaveH, you owe me a CMBB turn. smile.gif </font>

Maggots. Does no one wish to battle me for the title of "Lord of the Flies"? Well, snce there are no fly sounds (thankfully as it truly would drive you nuts) maybe the title should be "Lord of the Birds". Bueller?

And Mastergoodale (not bolded for camo reasons) did not add my sig yet...