The Challenge According to Peng

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Take a look at his previous posts...there is a certain familiarity of spelling and syntax that is unmistakable IMHO.

... certain familiarity with anthrax? *snort* </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I particularly like the rather mean, surly one second from right... seems the sort to give a fistful of mithrail into the relevant elven orifice.

fistful of mithrail? \m/ :mad: \m/

He must have it shoved in the front of his jeans then, because that's the only way I can explain that protuberance.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

...I'm losing my job.

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

[jumps up and down, waves arms and cheers ecstatically]

May you never find employment again and die in dire poverty. Just so you know what it feels like, you pig.

I feel so much better about life now.

smile.gif

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

...I'm losing my job.

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

[jumps up and down, waves arms and cheers ecstatically]

May you never find employment again and die in dire poverty. Just so you know what it feels like, you pig.

I feel so much better about life now.

smile.gif

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

rune's Bridges of Le Moo is a truly vile piece of work and the author should be beaten with a sack of undeclawed cats about the nether regions.

Like that hasn't been done before...

Rune

Whenever I leave Dalem's, I listen to really loud French music on the car stereo. It seems to help with the drive home.

And I'd call Rleete a 'male chicken vacuum device', but the truth is, Roger, that when you're being all cranky and in a dudgeon, you're damn cute.

Gie us a kiss, you big big Upper State New York bugger!

I've taken extra special care that no ridden up, bunched bits o' cotton will come between yer lips, and the smooth, svelte surface of my fawn-like bum.

I know, I know...when it all looks so appealing, you don't know where to begin. Will it help if I tell you: I love you, man!

[ April 23, 2005, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Lord of the High Elves (Persaniasm):

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

You're saying Lord Parmesan High Twit has been shoved into his jeans?

Marvellous, bloody marvellous... that'll curl his pointy ears. Elendor... pathetic!

Pointy ears? Who says I have pointy EARS </font>

Dear Steve,

I lost my job about a month ago (I blame Bush). It has actually been a pretty decent time. There are 2 companies threatening to hire me and I am trying to drag out the hiring process now. Perhaps during that time we can play a TCP game since you have more free time.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

We'll be okay when the wife's salary kicks in around September 1, but until then . . .

The wife's place is in the home. Stand up and lose your house like a man. It's social Darwinism, the beauty of the free market. You were a toothbrush fish living off a sick whale that finally went belly up. You obviously weren't fit.

Now I'll go put on the choral bit at the end of Beethoven's ninth, the Ode to Schadenfreude. Headphones... ahhh....

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

We'll be okay when the wife's salary kicks in around September 1, but until then . . .

The wife's place is in the home. Stand up and lose your house like a man. It's social Darwinism, the beauty of the free market. You were a toothbrush fish living off a sick whale that finally went belly up. You obviously weren't fit.

Now I'll go put on the choral bit at the end of Beethoven's ninth, the Ode to Schadenfreude. Headphones... ahhh.... </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

...the smooth, svelte surface of my fawn-like bum.

If you ever say anything like this again, I will kick you in the fork so hard you suddenly lose your sense of smell.

You have been warned. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Actually,Gnome, a fawns bum has a very fine layer of fur, so you would have to shave it to make it really smooth... is this what you did ?

Baring in mind Boo's sensitivities to the discussion, are there photos of the process you'd like to share?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Actually,Gnome, a fawns bum has a very fine layer of fur, so you would have to shave it to make it really smooth... is this what you did ?

Baring in mind Boo's sensitivities to the discussion, are there photos of the process you'd like to share?

Mace </font>