Gods! It's hot as Berli's breath out here... the Challenge is not sinking Peng deep

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Raise Seanachai to a god is it? Well, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt too much to let him call himself a minor god, and let the rif-raf kowtow to him and sacrifice virgins (themselves?) at some discount store alter. We can give him a temple in one of the seedier sections of the Cesspool, maybe that building behind the strip joint that used to be methadone clinic. Yep that should do just fine. Of course he will be one of those tragic flawed minor gods that inhabit most pantheistic traditions. Any suggestions on what sort of nasty little problems we should saddle him with?

If we do elevate him to a deity though, we should certainly do it in the Nordic tradition in honor of the various products of Viking Lust that inhabit this thread. Then, in fine Nordic tradition, at the battle royal at the end of time, the fabled “Pengnarok,” we will have him offed in some suitably awful way. Personally I vote for having him eaten by Fred.

Oh Raise Seanachai to a god is it? Well, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt too much to let him call himself a minor god, and let the rif-raf kowtow to him and sacrifice virgins (themselves?) at some discount store alter. We can give him a temple in one of the seedier sections of the Cesspool, maybe that building behind the strip joint that used to be methadone clinic. Yep that should do just fine. Of course he will be one of those tragic flawed minor gods that inhabit most pantheistic traditions. Any suggestions on what sort of nasty little problems we should saddle him with?

If we do elevate him to a deity though, we should certainly do it in the Nordic tradition in honor of the various products of Viking Lust that inhabit this thread. Then, in fine Nordic tradition, at the battle royal at the end of time, the fabled “Pengnarok,” we will have him offed in some suitably awful way. Personally I vote for having him eaten by Fred.

Originally posted by Marlow:

Now that has some flair! I can see it, Great Fred and I doing battle at the end of all things over the fate of the world!

As soon as I work through the Abominations, we'll have to get started on the exact nature of my credo and such. But it will be a while. I have a lot that people need to Abominate.

Back a little later with another round of Abominations.

Originally posted by Marlow:

Now that has some flair! I can see it, Great Fred and I doing battle at the end of all things over the fate of the world!

As soon as I work through the Abominations, we'll have to get started on the exact nature of my credo and such. But it will be a while. I have a lot that people need to Abominate.

Back a little later with another round of Abominations.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Actually, I had in mind you as a light snack for Fred before he got started on the real work. Sort of like that self-proclaimed bear toucher that got eaten along with is girlfriend up in Alaska a few weeks ago.

Actually, I had in mind you as a light snack for Fred before he got started on the real work. Sort of like that self-proclaimed bear toucher that got eaten along with is girlfriend up in Alaska a few weeks ago.

My ears shall be closed to the clack and clatter of your primitive accents and your joke slang of a national language.

All of my various bits are united in their abomination of Australians, except those which have gone in pursuit of purity...here!

Sheesh! A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

Mace

My ears shall be closed to the clack and clatter of your primitive accents and your joke slang of a national language.

All of my various bits are united in their abomination of Australians, except those which have gone in pursuit of purity...here!

Sheesh! A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

Mace

R Leete, go forth and round up a pack of Vestigial Virgins!

Pseudo-God, you must be crazy! Did you get hit on the head by a Coca-Cola bottle or sumfink??? First you develop these delusions of godhood, and now you want a bunch of vestigial virgins!?!

Seanachai, O Flatulent One from Minneapolis, you might like your virgins vestigial, degenerate, or not fully developed, but that is to be expected from you I guess.

I prefer mine with a touch more divinity about them. An' if she isn't a virgin anymore, I'll just pretend that she is. After all, what measure is a god without compassion?

"And so it was written in the first minute of the first hour of the first day of the first month of the first year following the self-deification of The Mouse... As it was written, so let it be... well.. written.

The Church of the Mouse

Office Hours 10:00am - 4:00pm, MWF

feline sacrifices accepted 24/7

R Leete, go forth and round up a pack of Vestigial Virgins!

Pseudo-God, you must be crazy! Did you get hit on the head by a Coca-Cola bottle or sumfink??? First you develop these delusions of godhood, and now you want a bunch of vestigial virgins!?!

Seanachai, O Flatulent One from Minneapolis, you might like your virgins vestigial, degenerate, or not fully developed, but that is to be expected from you I guess.

I prefer mine with a touch more divinity about them. An' if she isn't a virgin anymore, I'll just pretend that she is. After all, what measure is a god without compassion?

"And so it was written in the first minute of the first hour of the first day of the first month of the first year following the self-deification of The Mouse... As it was written, so let it be... well.. written.

The Church of the Mouse

Office Hours 10:00am - 4:00pm, MWF

feline sacrifices accepted 24/7

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

</font>

And the Godgnome went forth among the Pomites to spread his song of hate. Unto the young Pomite, flamingknives he thus spake:

Where's my postcard filled with hate, you bugger? I get a lot of hate from the UK.
After much reflection, the Pomite replied:

Postcard? Not likely. The most you're getting from me is vague irritation.

Shoo.

And the Godgnome went forth among the Pomites to spread his song of hate. Unto the young Pomite, flamingknives he thus spake:

Where's my postcard filled with hate, you bugger? I get a lot of hate from the UK.
After much reflection, the Pomite replied:

Postcard? Not likely. The most you're getting from me is vague irritation.

Shoo.