The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez. Bad teacher crap lately. We have finally gotten the union (Gawd help us) involved. Administators ought to back the teachers. One friend got yelled at by three seniors, because she caught them cheating. The Principal went into the room "to talk things through".

BY GAWD IF'N I WAS IN CHARGE! It'd be "You three, bye-bye for 3 days for yelling at a teacher" Maybe later, if needed, I would cuss out the teacher, but I'd support her in public.

BTW, I agree with the teacher. The kids were 1) cheating, 2) disrespectful, 3) stoopid.

Give me aboot 30 minutes or so, and I will have turns back to thems what sent'em.

When I have flamethrowers, they are cool, when others use them against me, they suck big time.

Perspective.

Geez. Bad teacher crap lately. We have finally gotten the union (Gawd help us) involved. Administators ought to back the teachers. One friend got yelled at by three seniors, because she caught them cheating. The Principal went into the room "to talk things through".

BY GAWD IF'N I WAS IN CHARGE! It'd be "You three, bye-bye for 3 days for yelling at a teacher" Maybe later, if needed, I would cuss out the teacher, but I'd support her in public.

BTW, I agree with the teacher. The kids were 1) cheating, 2) disrespectful, 3) stoopid.

Give me aboot 30 minutes or so, and I will have turns back to thems what sent'em.

When I have flamethrowers, they are cool, when others use them against me, they suck big time.

Perspective.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

Whoa,that is trippy looking,dude :cool: :mad:

I'm talking to him right now. I think he's loaded.

Or dropped acid.

Or is doing crystal meth.

Or all three. </font>